5251 hotels in Holland sorted by popularityMap view
96% recommendation171 hotel reviews
- best food (3) "best food" found in 3 reviews
- "Hotel by friends recommended and is really great we will be back! The place Domburg is very beautiful, it is full of tourists, but still, on best food you can at the Mexican El Fuego is situated only about one hundred meters straight ahead away ..."
- "We were the third time-for a week with my 87 year old parents. The atmosphere is relaxed, friendly and helpful, the breakfast was good and wide. The beach is in immediate vicinity and some rooms have a wonderful view of the sea. ..."
- "... only two stars, I think, it could have been a more. Free parking spaces, at this point valuable are, free Wi-Fi and the uncomplicated summary of the contents of the bar fridge in the quote about. The breakfast is extensive. The service extraordinary friendly. "
- very friendly staff (1) "very friendly staff" found in 1 review
- "Absolutely great price performance ratio. Everything, as described in the video, then met. Nice guests, very friendly staff. We will definitely be back. Very schönB and D from Leverkusen"
100% recommendation44 hotel reviews
- perfect location (4) "perfect location" found in 4 reviews
- "A city break in a perfect location."
- "Perfect location, polite and helpful staff, good size bedroom, very clean, nice views, so much to do and many ..."
- "Central location, historic building, tastefully"
- "good starting point around Amsterdam to meet. Very centrally located ( on foot to the main station) and you could quiet sleep. Very beautiful, modern and spacious ..."
- helpful staff (1) "helpful staff" found in 1 review
- "Perfect location, polite and helpful staff, good size bedroom, very clean, nice views, so much to do and many places to visit, very easy ..."
98% recommendation74 hotel reviews
- Central location (4) "Central location" found in 4 reviews
- "Central location however very expensive"
- "The hotel is very central, you can on foot lots of interesting parts of the city explore. From the train station to the ..."
- "Usual high service this hotel chain in all areas central location, on foot 10 minutes of the train station central Amsterdam both for busiiness trips, as well as ..."
- "Very well equipped hotel with a pleasant atmosphere. Good for a weekend trip to Amsterdam. Great variety at the breakfast buffet. Central location, but still quiet."
- first class service (3) "first class service" found in 3 reviews
- "Top hotel with first class service"
- "Good, central starting point for a Amsterdam city. Delicious, rich and versatile breakfast buffet! Quiet room and great service. Really recommendable nonetheless, although not very cheap."
- "beautiful, clean city hotel with a one-time delicious breakfast buffet. very Fast check in, great service, beautiful atmosphere. we felt great all round, the room was very clean and big enough. all ..."
- The breakfast buffet was tasty (2) "The breakfast buffet was tasty" found in 2 reviews
- "... always had to watch out, not the whole bathroom underwater to sit, because the pressure now sufficient, the shower head in the direction open page shower curtain to rotate (Murphy's Law?). The breakfast buffet was tasty sorted and regularly refilled. Once I had dinner and lunch in the hotel. The food was OK, ..."
- "... the shower head in the direction open page shower curtain to rotate (Murphy's Law?). The breakfast buffet was tasty sorted and regularly refilled. Once I had dinner and lunch in the hotel. The food was OK, however nothing special imaginative, parts of the dinner appeared on the next day as lunch ..."
94% recommendation236 hotel reviews
- great location (8) "great location" found in 8 reviews
- "Very good, new and nice hotel with great location. Tram station in front of the hotel. Main train in a few minutes walk reachable. Staff, very ..."
- "Ideal hotel with great value for money for a stay in Amsterdam in the chosen executiv -category with great view over port and old town from Amsterdam in the 19. Or 20th floor."
- "Great view with weak cleaning of the rooms"
- "... in was only after 15:00 o'clock, we got however from the reception for the waiting time a drinks-coupon ( nice guests) and in the bar a coffee drunk. We received room in the 14th floor with a magnificent view of port and old town. Unfortunately was in our day no cruise ship terminal. The room had a ..."
- "Excellent hotel in a central location"
- large bathroom (5) "large bathroom" found in 5 reviews
- "Great hotel with beautiful large room. Great view. Coffee- and tea making facilities in the room available. Beautiful large bathroom with a bath. We will happily come again and again to the Mövenpick-hotel.!"
- "We stayed for four nights and the extra charge the executive room paid to suite. The room is nice, but earned in terms of size it is not the name suite. The snacks in the executive lounge also ..."
- "... had a great selection and the food was also very good and everything fresh. Here stay no choice breakfast choices open. The staff were with questions very helpful and competent. The rooms are nicely furnished and clean. on foot do you need 15 minutes to the main station. Is however okay, the path is easy to ..."
- "I would book the hotel again, if I went back Amsterdam would visit. Value for money was reasonable, decent staff, good room and beautiful breakfast buffet."
- "... 14th floor with a magnificent view of port and old town. Unfortunately was in our day no cruise ship terminal. The room had a pleasant size and was well equipped. The mini bar was however empty. The bed is very comfortable, we have wonderful slept. The cleaning of the rooms in our experience however disappointed. The ..."
- Very good breakfast (4) "Very good breakfast" found in 4 reviews
- "Modern, rather simple equipped hotel ( both room, as well as breakfast restaurant) Very good breakfast buffet with preparation of fried eggs etc. In the open area Arrangement of the tables with ..."
- "Hotel is really ideal for a short city break and around Amsterdam to meet. We were in the fourteenth floor and had a dreamlike Overview of the city. Breakfast buffet had a great selection and the food was also very good and everything fresh. Here stay no choice breakfast choices open. The staff were with questions ..."
- "... concern ourselves in the expensive parking garage (about 48 euros / day) risks. Directly in front of the hotel there is a tram stop, line 26. Our room (12. Floor) had a great view of Amsterdam. The breakfast buffet was very good and very extensive. However, we had a little trouble to get a free table. We can highly ..."
- "My in short: for a city trip the hotel suitable. The location is great, everything is within walking distance or one of the hotel shuttle free of charge to main station city center. The breakfast buffet is more than enough and something there for every taste. negative: on the restaurant floor there is no toilet! ..."
96% recommendation70 hotel reviews
- great location (3) "great location" found in 3 reviews
- "Great hotel, with great location"
- "Good: there were bathrobes, slippers, a fridge, comfortable beds, Great location! FREE internet on a Apple computer in the room, later check out (12 hours) Not so good: no ..."
- "Great hotel in the best location"
- a great room (1) "a great room" found in 1 review
- "... mint hotel! In the best location hundred meters away from the main station, from where the city center, and sights well. With the service we were total satisfied, especially front desk. We got a great room with excellent view. The only drawback: very much hustle and bustle in the breakfast, so a lot ..."
97% recommendation65 hotel reviews
- the staff are very friendly and helpful (3) "the staff are very friendly and helpful" found in 3 reviews
- "... on the hotel ( with free parking ). Our room was for Dutch standards very big, modern and spacious. The bathroom was newly renovated and also very big. You can very be comfortable, the owner and the staff are very friendly and helpful. To the service is even a free bike rent. The hotel has no kitchen, one can thus only ..."
- "We felt very good... The room was beautiful. The Salon was perfect comfortable. The whole atmosphere was great... Can only be recommended! Breakfast was delicious and the staff are very friendly. We will be back "
- "The hotel has a very nice location, approximately 150 meters from the beach, very friendly, competent staff, children and dogs friendly, comfortable atmosphere, very clean, fabulous breakfast, quiet, ..."
- The hotel has a very nice location (1) "The hotel has a very nice location" found in 1 review
- "The hotel has a very nice location, approximately 150 meters from the beach, very friendly, competent staff, children and dogs ..."
- The breakfast was very rich (1) "The breakfast was very rich" found in 1 review
- "... was unfortunately only a Frontspiegel since, in whom you do not back could see. The shower was ground level construction. You got a German television channel ( ZDF), the rest Dutch and English. The breakfast was very rich, there were several kinds of delicious, warm drinks from the automat and every morning fresh ..."
100% recommendation106 hotel reviews
- service very good (3) "service very good" found in 3 reviews
- "We liked it very good again. Breakfast buffet and the salad buffet to the very good dinner was great. The bike rent at the hotel is very pleasant. Room and service very good again. On the hotel terrace you could before the dinner soak up the sun with a drinks enjoy. ..."
- "We have been coming since a few years in this hotel, because we feel very comfortable here. The staff are very friendly and helpful - we felt by the personal atmosphere cordially. The varied food always tasted very good. Also ..."
- "For years we drive anytime again stay at this comfortable family hotel. The owner and the service staff are friendly; you feel immediately. The hotel lies near the forest and nearby at of the city. The ..."
- The food is diverse (2) "The food is diverse" found in 2 reviews
- "... varied. The bike rent - depending on the season is a day bicycle hire included in the price - has clean, smooth running bikes in all sizes. A tandem is there, and at present two electric bikes. The food is diverse and delicious and has a slightly Dutch touch (applesauce to eat!). The rooms are different ..."
- "We have been coming since a few years in this hotel, because we feel very comfortable here. The staff are very friendly and helpful - we felt by the personal atmosphere cordially. The varied food always tasted very good. Also as a vegetarian one is here desireless lucky. In a few minutes ..."
96% recommendation171 hotel reviews
- attentive staff (6) "attentive staff" found in 6 reviews
- "Typical business hotel. Sauna and swimming pool older? They are at least old wood in the sauna area and mold in the swimming pool-Joints in. Apart from that attentive staff, beautiful decoration, technically and quite a four stars standard. Amsterdam-city with the ..."
- "We stayed for two days at this hotel in Amsterdam. In short, very good, well-kept Hotel. Good breakfast, very friendly, competent staff, practically every request one. Price/performance = very good. But: a little away from Amsterdam. "
- "It is a very nice hotel near the Amsterdam airport. Runs every half hour a free shuttle bus to the airport and from there runs every few minutes by train to the center. The hotel was very clean, the staff was very friendly and the breakfast buffet just excellent. There was a huge choice of food and drinks. The bar ..."
- "Very friendly staff. We were with our dog there and completely contented:-) We didn't make use of the leisure ..."
- "We are very satisfied been! Gladly come again! The breakfast the clacker is! Room was clean and the staff are very friendly! The shuttle bus service to the airport is also absolutely great!"
- great breakfast (4) "great breakfast" found in 4 reviews
- "Good suitable for an Amsterdam city break. Free Busshuttle bus to the nearby located airport Schiphol and from there in 20 minutes central train station Amsterdam. Spacious, bright rooms, great breakfast."
- "Very nice hotel with great breakfast buffet"
- "We stayed for two days at this hotel in Amsterdam. In short, very good, well-kept Hotel. Good breakfast, very friendly, competent staff, practically every request one. Price/performance = very good. ..."
- "A brilliant atmosphere, pleasant atmosphere, beautiful room, great breakfast buffet, transfer to the airport and bus connection into town and environment immaculate, check ..."
- The rooms are well equipped (1) "The rooms are well equipped" found in 1 review
- "... lunch ( check out until 12:00 o'clock) no more moves. From the hotel runs half-hourly a free pendulum bus after Schipohl. Are all surrounding sights with public transport within easy reach. The rooms are well equipped and large, the breakfast buffet very extensive. On Sunday morning with a small glass sparkling ..."
98% recommendation83 hotel reviews
- room is very clean (1) "room is very clean" found in 1 review
- "... about ten minutes walk from the town center. 15 the infrastructure (for example, supermarket) around the hotel is somewhat meager. The hotel itself made up but small cons as this absolutely: the room is very clean and has a great amenities such as a mini bar, a large tv, coffee machine, etc. sheets and ..."
- The breakfast is varied (1) "The breakfast is varied" found in 1 review
- "... coffee machine, etc. sheets and towels were changed regularly and the bathroom was an absolute highlight! The pool is freely accessible for all hotel guests and is open until evening 22 o'clock. The breakfast is varied and the atmosphere of the 'dining room' very relaxed. On the top floor of the hotel is the 'sky ..."
100% recommendation34 hotel reviews
- The location is perfect (2) "The location is perfect" found in 2 reviews
- "... is hins. Value for money recommendable. The rooms are functionally furnished and getting a bit old, what however no way was disturbing though. About the cleaning is nothing to complain about! The location is perfect and the host super nice. We will be back. The keukenhof one must have not seen it; a relaxing ..."
- "A friendly guest house, only over the street to the beach. The breakfast rich and very good, we had a room ( Nordsee) no 6 with great view of the sea and sunset..."
- warm hosts (2) "warm hosts" found in 2 reviews
- "Great hotel with warm hosts"
- "We stayed at the hotel over the weekend. Once over the road and you're on the sea. The beach is beautiful! The hosts are very friendly and speak very good German. Child friendliness was very important here. We were very satisfied ..."
- The rooms are functionally furnished (1) "The rooms are functionally furnished" found in 1 review
- "The guesthouse is hins. Value for money recommendable. The rooms are functionally furnished and getting a bit old, what however no way was disturbing though. About the cleaning is nothing ..."
94% recommendation97 hotel reviews
- The breakfast is good (2) "The breakfast is good" found in 2 reviews
- "Casa400 is a modern and clean equipped hotel slightly out from the center Amsterdam. The breakfast is good and offers a wide selection. At the weekend there are breakfast until 12 o'clock under the week ..."
- "more modern new construction, attention for cleanliness, great breakfast International audience which absolutely Amsterdam fits! Nice equipped rooms, great beds"
- all speak good English (2) "all speak good English" found in 2 reviews
- "... not everyone in the cars can walk around. We found that really great. furthermore speaks there staff at the front desk very good English, so the Communication smooth works. The Amsterdam itself all speak good English and help always great further. A laundry service is also offered, the we however not used."
- "very friendly and helpful staff"
- very peaceful location (1) "very peaceful location" found in 1 review
- "Positive: Very modern, clean hotel, perfect for a short stay Value for money is great, very peaceful location, comfortable beds, flat screen Hair dryer was in room not available, but at front desk we could ..."
in The Hague
100% recommendation27 hotel reviews
- central location (5) "central location" found in 5 reviews
- "We are in favor of a weekend to get of the city to The Hague traveled and because of its central location the Hotel Hilton selected. The expectations have wholeheartedly confirmed. You should ..."
- "... confirmed. You should definitely rent bikes ( in the hotel or in the in a few minutes reachable small loan) and the city explore. Problem is the parking in the area - the other side of the central location. Therefore we have the service of the hotel used, the vehicle in the garage to bring; the price ..."
- "Modern city hotel in amazing location"
- "Great, new and modern city hotel in amazing location. Modern facilities with all, which one wishes itself and for a short break needs. Spacious ..."
- "Very nice and well situated hotel"
- Spacious room (1) "Spacious room" found in 1 review
- "Great, new and modern city hotel in amazing location. Modern facilities with all, which one wishes itself and for a short break needs. Spacious room, fine bathroom, selected materials. Breakfast buffet leaves nothing to be desired."
96% recommendation93 hotel reviews
- Great breakfast (4) "Great breakfast" found in 4 reviews
- "Great hotel conveniently location. Two S-Bahn stations away from the airport. Stop the tram for a quick drive to the town center in the immediate area. Great breakfast."
- "Good modernized Hotel. Good traffic connection, tram/metro seven minutes Footpath, we have used park and Ride arena, ten minutes by metro, four €per day. Great Breakfast Buffet. Staff didn't speak German, but very good English. Nearby No ' bars 'for a night. You ..."
- "... hotel with masses of guests. Nevertheless but the hotel all the guests great to serve, because all of the staff are aim. Rooms are well equipped, new, clean bathrooms, everything was great! Very delicious food in the restaurant. Fair value for money. No romantic hotel, but super for 2a 3 days. "
- "... ( TRAM) in about 15 to 20 minutes in the center. Only from midnight hard to get back to your room since then no trains leave. Very good equipped and modern renovated Novotel. Anytime again! The breakfast buffet is huge and has a great choice. The employees are friendly and unobtrusive."
- peacefully located hotel (2) "peacefully located hotel" found in 2 reviews
- "A beautiful, peacefully located hotel with a very accommodating staff, excellent breakfast buffet and good room service. The center ..."
- "... night. You can drink in the hotel bar a bit, is however a bit uncomfortable and expensive.-although, Amsterdam is expensive everywhere. Get a room on the upper floor have (we had twelve. Floor), great view. Right in front of the entrance to parking, only the bags to unload and check in to want, one ..."
- the rooms are well furnished and clean (2) "the rooms are well furnished and clean" found in 2 reviews
- "... about 20 minutes drive). Also the city center of Amsterdam reaches one quite fast. You should stay away from the gray block initially to be unsatisfactory. Inside it is tastefully decorated. Also the rooms are well furnished and clean. Only for breakfast the very open kept breakfast somewhat station atmosphere on. "
- "A beautiful, peacefully located hotel with a very accommodating staff, excellent breakfast buffet and good room service. The center is through the nearby station easily reachable. Also at night the is ..."
94% recommendation48 hotel reviews
- a great view (1) "a great view" found in 1 review
- "... not to open, air conditioning works very good. Our view was of the Rembrandt-park, who bad luck has, view of the highway, the in the hotel but not at all to hear. Hotel has 18 floors, from up a great view on Amsterdam. Breakfast was uS 17,50 Euro per person too expensive, we croissants organized and ..."
95% recommendation111 hotel reviews
- great location (3) "great location" found in 3 reviews
- "We were with our 2 children (3 years +8) in kinderferienhaus Veersegat 41. Very great location at the water front and very well maintained building. Many great playgrounds and close at the ..."
- "Great beach area! Moderate & too expensive houses!"
- "Very quiet, close to the beach park; family friendly; many small Dutch village nearby, to the public transports; good for relaxation and beach holiday; the beach is very clean, as nature reserve"
- large bathroom (1) "large bathroom" found in 1 review
- "... in a very lovingly designed and organized Parkland. The houses are very well-kept and the beach is just a stone's throw away. We were in the house style Vol. 95 meters ² with 3 double rooms and a large bathroom (jacuzzi) on the first floor. On the ground floor is located next to the entrance area a ..."
- Ideal for families with children (1) "Ideal for families with children" found in 1 review
- "The complex is very well maintained and the beach is none. Ideal for families with children. You can make long walks on the beach and then in a jacuzzi bath his cottage or delicious food ..."
90% recommendation60 hotel reviews
- staff are very friendly (4) "staff are very friendly" found in 4 reviews
- "We decided spontaneously for a trip to Zandvoort and have directed and after the reviews here, from the portal. The hotel is really good location, service staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is quiet with more variety equipped. The room was directly to the ..."
- "Nice hotel, with friendly staff, good facilities, good traffic connection, 3 minutes walk to the center or to the beach. I the ..."
- "For a stay for maximum a week the hotel is unconditionally recommendable. We would be the room for a longer stay too small. To mention the friendliness of the staff and the hotelier couple. The breakfast is very good and served at the table. At a small buffet ..."
- "The mere fact, that after a year are returned, speaks therefor, the hotel Faber were very happy-once again. Delicious breakfast, very friendly staff, a spacious three bed room, quiet yet convenient location nearby from the beach, train station ..."
- the hotel is very central (3) "the hotel is very central" found in 3 reviews
- "... Everything was clean, the staff is friendly and speaks German. The breakfast is plentiful but it was a bit boring. A large buffet with different offered would have been nice. The location of the hotel is very central but quiet. We would book again at any time there."
- "Very nice again and again! Very centrally located"
- "Beautiful hotel in a central location. On foot quick in the center, beach and train station. Despite adjoining line not too loud. ..."
- Good value for money (1) "Good value for money" found in 1 review
- "Nice hotel, with friendly staff, good facilities, good traffic connection, 3 minutes walk to the center or to the beach. I the hotel can no hesitation in recommending. Good value for money. Greetings from the mrs. Force from Nordkirchen "
92% recommendation56 hotel reviews
- very easy to reach (3) "very easy to reach" found in 3 reviews
- "Great holidays complex, maritime atmosphere, beautiful vacation home. Always not like. The town volendam is recommendable nonetheless and on foot very easy to reach. Amsterdam can by bus very good. ( about 20 kilometers away)"
- "Super room, great complex, great view, the only thing which I have to complain about is the odor, if you the first time in the ..."
- "... front of the park is the stop. However it is financially better on a park-and-ride to drive much cheaper 8 euros p. Day Bus per person 10 euros. The park is very nice at the Lake Ijssel and is very quiet location, Volendamm is a very nice town. The rooms are very spacious we had the first Stoc. K with ..."
- The rooms are very spacious (1) "The rooms are very spacious" found in 1 review
- "... better on a park-and-ride to drive much cheaper 8 euros p. Day Bus per person 10 euros. The park is very nice at the Lake Ijssel and is very quiet location, Volendamm is a very nice town. The rooms are very spacious we had the first Stoc. K with children I would the ground floor recommend the stairs are very ..."
91% recommendation59 hotel reviews
- The location of the hotel is very good (2) "The location of the hotel is very good" found in 2 reviews
- "... that we after one-time Try and another visit have saved. Too few possibilities to lie down available, cleanliness is also to be desired. The staff are in the whole hotel friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel is very good, 5 minutes on foot to the beach, to the main shopping street and to all possible ..."
- "Lovely hotel in a good location"
- friendly staff (2) "friendly staff" found in 2 reviews
- "This year we were here for the second time and it is just as nice as the last year. It is just about everything was perfect: friendly staff, professional management and as you otherwise only know from home. We also have the wellness ..."
- "... out. The tv had all relevant German channels. The hotel is not directly at the beach, this is however, on foot, in 5 minutes reachable. The shopping street is from both sides easy to reach. The staff were very friendly and helpful. For breakfast there was plenty of choice, even if the sausage- and cheese selection was not ..."
100% recommendation46 hotel reviews
- Great family vacation (1) "Great family vacation" found in 1 review
- "Great family vacation, Landal is recommendable!"
- great service (1) "great service" found in 1 review
- "We have a very great, new cottage for ten people, right on the sea front. A defect in the bathroom curtain was immediately repaired after reporting it to the front desk; a great service. The ferienpark is beautiful on the lauwersmeer and for water sports, anglers, bikers and ..."
93% recommendation40 hotel reviews
- the staff were very friendly (3) "the staff were very friendly" found in 3 reviews
- "the staff were very friendly. Your German was not enough but we were able to nevertheless communicate. complaints we had in ..."
- "New, good service, annoying air conditioning"
- "... Good and convenient option for parking. Was also for ortstunkundige easy to find. With the train in 5 minutes to the main station, with the Metro in about 40 minutes breakfast reasonable. Very friendly staff. We booked this hotel been better. "
- The beds were very comfortable (2) "The beds were very comfortable" found in 2 reviews
- "the hotel is new and accordingly very, very clean. The beds were very comfortable. We had our stay with breakfast. Only the rolls were very crunchy ☺ but you could also toast ..."
- "... a really successful stay. Problem was really the air conditioning. It was so loud, that one could not sleep at night. That was probably because, that they new and no real pattern. But directly a new room getting even at 2 o'clock at night ;-)"
91% recommendation55 hotel reviews
- great service (2) "great service" found in 2 reviews
- "renovated; very beautiful four star hotel in domburg-we almost every month for a extended WE to this hotel -great service, very large room with flatscreen, nice Seating area, Kitchenette, as well as additional ..."
- "... (Friday-Monday or Tuesday)-very large (for Dutch standards), nicely renovated hotel rooms with flat screen tv, a seating area and lots of storage space, high quality furnishings-exceptionally friendly staff, good, substantive à la carte restaurant, nice cozy bar, where you also small dishes (even a ..."
- hotel in a great location (1) "hotel in a great location" found in 1 review
- "A beautiful hotel in a great location, convenient in the middle the village, nevertheless near the beach, what else could you want. ..."
- The rooms are spacious (1) "The rooms are spacious" found in 1 review
- "... hotel once a year for over 15 years for a extended Friday and Saturday nights in the autumn. The bathroom hotel domburg is a nice hotel and is within walking distance (400 meters) from the sea. The rooms are spacious and functional and have been updated in the last few years. The rooms the bathrooms are modern ..."
92% recommendation39 hotel reviews
- The hotel's location is great (1) "The hotel's location is great" found in 1 review
- "The hotel's location is great centrally located, directly at the stop the tram. On foot the hotel can in 5 minutes from the ..."
- pleasant staff (1) "pleasant staff" found in 1 review
- "Beautiful city break, good hotel, pleasant staff"
82% recommendation175 hotel reviews
- large swimming pool (3) "large swimming pool" found in 3 reviews
- "... had definitely not the charm the seventies, as many wrote about. we had nothing to complain about. We all (8 persons) good. The children loved it and want to definitely go. above all things the large swimming pool, with a water slide and a whitewater canal has the kids liked. on the whole park there are tons ..."
- "very nice swimming pool, water slide, a whitewater canal. miniature golf, ice rink( in the summer then Inlinerbahn)"
- "Again a nice short vacation. Alone because of the aqua mundos worth a trip. Are thrilled time after time, the swimming pool is great! Bungalows are very outdated. Dining we never use, simply too expensive. Take everything or to ..."
- all very friendly (2) "all very friendly" found in 2 reviews
- "the staff/staff were all very friendly and helpful."
- "the staff were friendly. Questions on German answered."
100% recommendation22 hotel reviews
- Very good location (1) "Very good location" found in 1 review
- "Very good location in the financial district of Amsterdam"
- Great breakfast (1) "Great breakfast" found in 1 review
- "Good hotel where city break. metro 200 meters away. Absolutely clean and modern. Great breakfast. Very comfortable beds. Very friendly service and always tried hard."
- Very friendly service (1) "Very friendly service" found in 1 review
88% recommendation80 hotel reviews
- pleasant staff (4) "pleasant staff" found in 4 reviews
- "Average hotel with beautiful location and pleasant staff! Is generally somewhat outdated and the rooms are not very comfortable! The location with good ..."
- "... a very nice stay! Everything is simply right: very friendly check in, beautiful, large and to the garden now located room, delicious dishes in the restaurant, great breakfast buffet, nice bar, friendly staff. We always again look forward on the new and will certainly be back! Of Voorburg is one in a ..."
- "Very good hotel for a short vacation. It is approximately 4km of the center and about 9 kilometer from beach einfernt. Rooms are large and clean. Large breakfast buffet. Very friendly staff. The underground car park costs extra. "
- "... staff at breakfast were and also during dinner ( which was also very good ) was perfect nice, friendly and helpful. Thank you! In short: a nice hotel with good traffic connection and very, very pleasant staff - from beginning to end we felt comfortable. How are there again back... :-)"
- very centrally located (3) "very centrally located" found in 3 reviews
- "... it was immediately repaired (defective hose). Last we were early October in The Hague. Once again we had a great and relaxing stay in (beach) class 25 degree weather! The hotel is traffic-wise very centrally located and is easily reached by car. Park were sufficiently available. (For a fee), there was also ..."
- "Lovely hotel in a good location, pleasant and friendly waiters. City and beach life close together. Voorburg and The Hague ..."
- "Well situated hotel with nice staff"
- Rooms are large and clean (3) "Rooms are large and clean" found in 3 reviews
- "Very good hotel for a short vacation. It is approximately 4km of the center and about 9 kilometer from beach einfernt. Rooms are large and clean. Large breakfast buffet. Very friendly staff. The underground car park costs extra. "
- "We are regular guests of the hotel and come in several times here-and for a number of years, again and again gladly! The rooms are nice and clean, the service is great, the staff and the service staff were all very friendly and ..."
- "... very helpful and really friendly! We felt immediately well and were eager, whether the first good impression also continues. We stayed on the 8th floor overlooking a' open' Florist-looked nice! The room was big and spacious. We had two single beds with a width of 1.20 meters. Ample space and comfortable. ..."