Show / hide filters Map view
35 hotels in Ras al-Khaimah sorted by popularityMap view
Hotel The Cove Rotana (5 stars)
89% recommendation678 hotel reviews
- large terrace (8) "large terrace" found in 8 reviews
- "... Even controlled air conditioning, TV with RTL, RTL II and ZDF as German speaking programsin the bathroom there was to complain about, that no bath tub was available, only shower. We had a really large terrace with a table and 2 chairs. 2 chairs would be but also no mistake been. Minibar was available, ..."
- "the rooms are good and in the beds I have heavenly slept, great mattresses and good feather beds, however some ..."
- "... without any problems with to take a beach chair could. And next to fresh beach towels at lunch there were always a damp, ice-cold, wonderfully scented small towel as extra service to cool off. The rooms are big enough, the beds pleasant. There was a light Federndecke, the somewhat warm was, because it in our ..."
- "... food no matter wether in the morning, lunch or evenings was very good, varied, plentiful and themes. The staff friendly... The rooms very clean, and well chilled. ( however, you can even vary. ) the bathroom is large the shower huge. It wasn't missing anything. Animation there was no, sport would be in the heat ..."
- "The complex itself is nice, very spacious. The rooms are clean and large (we had a standard double room). We booked all inclusive, more about that later..."
- Great view (6) "Great view" found in 6 reviews
- "... of the pool chairs is required! Free shuttle bus service within the hotel wherever! Was pleasant because of the high temperatures ;-) The villas are located on a lagoon, close at the sea! Great view guaranteed! Super friendly people! However one must speak English! Except for the beachboy. The ..."
- "Well maintained quiet hotel in very nice location"
- "... really hard to beat. The shuttles are within five minutes in the room. The food is very tasty and always quickly filled up. We stayed in honeymoon and it would book it again at any time! The beach is very clean! Just nothing to complain about!"
- "... a classic room and it was the easiest extracts below. If you want a brighter and more beautiful room or bungalow premium should run. Other than that, everything was perfect. Two large pools, great beach directly at the hotel. Spacious front desk, cocktail bar, two pool bars, a beach bar. A nice ..."
- "... airport, we were greeted by a sedan than their guests, Fraud about 40 minutes apart from that, if you by bus will pick you up, is the journey about 70 minutes to the beach we had only 3 minutes the beach is very clean. The beach service was always very friendly. The pool area very clean."
- there is a bar (6) "there is a bar" found in 6 reviews
- "... for at peak times). If you came to the meal, you were always at a free table. As this restaurant very large is (in the hotel area you need it) it seemed a bit cold and impersonal. Furthermore there is a bar/lounge. We were there every evening at the end of the day. What I did not understand, why you ..."
- "... runs everything so great... One notices not at all as lots of people there are... Except maybe during dinner. Had all inclusive. Perhaps definitely not necessary, because actually enough breakfast and dinner... It was only the beverages, because I heard, a cocktail about 6 to 8 euros ..."
- "The quality and quantity the food and drinks were excellent. Unfortunately much too few staff for to many guests, by bad service."
- "The cove rotana is in service and friendliness really hard to beat. The shuttles are within five minutes in the room. The food is very tasty and always quickly filled up. We stayed in honeymoon and it would book it again at any time! ..."
- "Very great hotel, varied super good food one could watch if some meals were prepared, very clean room the daily long time was cleaned, ..."
Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa (5 stars)
86% recommendation1017 hotel reviews
- the rooms are spacious (11) "the rooms are spacious" found in 11 reviews
- "the rooms are spacious with King size Doppelbettt, couch, desk, telephone, fridge with mini bar, Flatsscreen, ..."
- "... in-times: the hotel granted check-in Time 14 o'clock, this you should keep in mind, if you have a morning land. The hotel could not give us a firm commitment to an earlier check-in, so we took a cheap room in Ajman (Ramada, very recommendable), in order to bridge with the kids from the time for ..."
- "we had a deluxe room with a view of the sea and were very satisfied. The style is modern and very tastefully. The room was huge (50 square meters): Kingbed, couch, table, desk, flat-screen TV with German programs, etc. the ..."
- "... that water taken, the forgotten the suppliers to say. The food is great. Every evening a other selection. Sushi, Chocolate... Are things the lovingly arranged be. The staff are very friendly. The rooms are very spacious and will cleaned every day. Many Germans tourist are there represented. Money on Flugahen or in ..."
- "The hotel is really super good the location from Dubai is by bus about 60 minutes on the highway. Room is very clean large bathroom with a shower and bathtub. All rooms have view of the sea, tv channels in German there is ZDF, ..."
- the area is very extensive (9) "the area is very extensive" found in 9 reviews
- "the area is very extensive and spacious. In the main building around 300 rooms, which distribute themselves on several ..."
- "A very nice vacation in great environment!"
- "Somewhat remotely located hotel ( about 1 1/ 4 hours from Dubai) what only for beach vacation or as a starting point for tours ..."
- "The hotel is very beautiful and enjoyed the vacation very good. The hotel is very clean and modern. The deluxe room was beautiful ( great bed) and you a great view on the pool area and the sea... The food was very, very good... We only had a little more ..."
- "Massive complex. Divided into individual areas so that it does not disturb. Erwachsenenbereiche- children areas. Great pool facilities and swim in the sea possible. Also with waves or wind. Great beach, huge. Everywhere enough room available when in full occupancy. Pleasant atmosphere. Hard but ..."
- fine cuisine (6) "fine cuisine" found in 6 reviews
- "... a relaxing beach vacation, but only in the chalet rooms, because there one has the more beautiful beach just for yourself and one escapes the all inclusive Rummel. Who however value to a really fine cuisine submit here disappointed will. "
- "We wanted a relaxing family vacation we got. The staff is always very friendly and willing to help. The food is very diverse and tasty. The room clean and spacious. Every evening there is a free shuttle bus bus to the ..."
- "Nice hotel right on the sandy beach. Ideal to relax. Staff really friendly and willing to help. Good food with daily changing themes. But if you only on Schnitzel or curried sausage with fries is, is ..."
- "... beach) very busy, since the locals as beachclub used, apart from that because of the large complex very quiet. Room service was on some days even twice, always fresh towels. Staff very friendly, very good food. English skills. We booked through Hertz a car and are rented to Dubai dangers (cheaper than ..."
- "We wanted a quiet beach vacation and fully at our expense came. The food was very good. Impressed us the hotel staff. Everybody was always very friendly! And helpful. Gladly again ..."
Hotel Doubletree By Hilton Ras Al Khaimah (4.5 stars)
85% recommendation184 hotel reviews
- comfortable room (4) "comfortable room" found in 4 reviews
- "... loved it. Discreet, but always helpful with an honest friendliness! At the front desk you will find with Stephanie an Austrian with large organizational talent in difficult issues! Large, comfortable room with a large bathroom, everything was always super clean kept. The pool on the roof the house ..."
- "... but always helpful with an honest friendliness! At the front desk you will find with Stephanie an Austrian with large organizational talent in difficult issues! Large, comfortable room with a large bathroom, everything was always super clean kept. The pool on the roof the house all around very ..."
- "... We are at 2 pm and wanted to sleep. As we were told by the receptionist, that us an upgrade given has, because the hotel was full and we were in a suite. This had 2 bathrooms with toilet and large shower, a living room, a kitchenette and a large bedroom with an incredible great and large bed. We ..."
- "... in the bars) free of charge. It is not timely and grossly overpriced! Service: the service/housekeeping was at the time of our stay not really good. Twice our room was completely forgot to make, the room was cleaned twice at 17:30. I think this is for a Hilton weak! The guy replenishing the mini bar but at ..."
- The food was very good (4) "The food was very good" found in 4 reviews
- "We have in this hotel from the first moment felt comfortable. The staff were super friendly and always make an effort to make everything right for the guest. The food was very good and it was even Pork offered. What I, personally, in a country with an Islamic do not need in ..."
- "We had only breakfast booked. It was plentiful and good. The restaurant was clean. We ate on site dinner additionally booked. Also the was very tasty."
- "... in bed. If we had the 'do not disturb' sign on the door was the night. brilliant but the breakfast service. The boys and girls there really had fun at work and gave a wonderful start of day and a great breakfast. Thanks to Jenifer, Catrina, Remelyn, Theresa, Colbay and the rest of the service-crew. That ..."
- "Beautiful clean hotel, every hour there is a bus to the beach about 5 minutes drive. Food is very good Staff are very nice We were now already second time in this hotel and it a lot has changed, at ..."
- the staff are very friendly and accommodating (4) "the staff are very friendly and accommodating" found in 4 reviews
- "the staff are very friendly and accommodating, has however not in all cases with good English. The cleaning of the rooms is excellent."
- "Gladly again anytime, very beautiful hotel, pleasant staff-keep it up! English knowledge of advantage. Drinks with the half-board too high for example ..."
- "Lovely hotel with very good service and food"
- "A hotel which one can highly recommend. By combination use three Hilton hotels Nearly wishes fulfilled. All of the staff are very nice and friendly."
Hotel Banyan Tree Al Wadi (5 stars)
81% recommendation44 hotel reviews
- restaurant is good (5) "restaurant is good" found in 5 reviews
- "We had a tent villa with private pool. Everything is great and nothing to complain about. Breakfast sensational. For dinner are two restaurants available. The Asian -restaurant is good, but nothing special. The main restaurant offers some evenings buffet on high level, which was ..."
- "... availability of proven to be. You always got about 15 minutes later a callback. Ultimately we were then but always the only guests. as rude, we felt, that we when checking out (although the bill already prepared was ) of course only after the'pub' guests were served, although the honourable only after uS ..."
- "the food was good. There was a very ample portions. The prices were reasonable. The staff were very accommodating ..."
- "great breakfast buffet, something there for every taste. great atmosphere"
- "Unfortunately, there was no place in the sun in spite of the beautiful weather available. On the beautiful terrace with private pool there was no sunshine. The food was very, very expensive and it didn't taste. About 50,00 euros per person. The beach where you 35 ..."
- The staff were very accommodating (4) "The staff were very accommodating" found in 4 reviews
- "the food was good. There was a very ample portions. The prices were reasonable. The staff were very accommodating and friendly."
- "... Every room (villa) has its own pool, the not visible is. But it can happen, that, if you in the pool swim, a gazelle walked past. The furnishings the property is discreet-and not edl overloaded. The friendliness of the staff can't be beat. Only a point of criticism that detracts from the overall impression: the buffer ..."
- "This hotel is just like a dream. All rooms at huge villas-with a private pool. Pure luxury. The service is fantastic. In the middle of the desert indescribable. We would have liked to stay longer. "
- "super friendly staff, everywhere. very clean and spacious rooms 158 square meters. "
- the location is very good (3) "the location is very good" found in 3 reviews
- "If you this hotel when looked at more closely you will find light and shade. We only once to the light, the location is very good, the food a dream ( no matter wether at saffron or Al Waha restaurant) and the hotel is in good ..."
- "... played what the Natureindruck but sensitive mind, against the few planes per day hardly any derogatory-only the rooms in the South the plant Al rimal 301 until 322 and Al Sahari 408 to 404 are really peacefully located. Al kaihamah villas are rather inconvenient and with only halbtägiger sun, so if tented pool, ..."
- "... and seems the party of the Emirates to be, so better in the hotel! when then the door to the massive villa 407 in the desert opened, began the actual vacation as we could have hoped for with great view, really beautiful decor and heavenly peace, if one the pool heating during the day turned off ..."
Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach Resort (4.5 stars)
90% recommendation254 hotel reviews
- very quiet location (5) "very quiet location" found in 5 reviews
- "... 400 meters away from the beach. Constant shuttle bus-service. Very friendly staff, perfect guest relations manager, good service and an amazing kitchen round off the offer. Although the hotel very quiet location is, you with the taxi very good excursions to Ras al Khaimah, Dubai or Abu Dhabi. The country ..."
- "peacefully located hotel for average Ansprü "
- "All much better than expected, great beach vacation"
- "great beach vacation with very good service"
- "Great beach vacation with change on the palm"
- Good hotel with very friendly staff (5) "Good hotel with very friendly staff" found in 5 reviews
- "Good hotel with very friendly staff"
- "For a week beach vacation with a great value for money really good. The staff are super friendly and helped wherever it is needed, small faults immediately turned off. By the nearby mall ..."
- "... atmosphere. The building features very nice and tasteful suites, the nothing to be desired leave. Good infrastructure, about 400 meters away from the beach. Constant shuttle bus-service. Very friendly staff, perfect guest relations manager, good service and an amazing kitchen round off the offer. ..."
- "... tasteful suites, the nothing to be desired leave. Good infrastructure, about 400 meters away from the beach. Constant shuttle bus-service. Very friendly staff, perfect guest relations manager, good service and an amazing kitchen round off the offer. Although the hotel very quiet location is, you with ..."
- "... Therefore currently renovations in the current business (with as little disturbance of Gästeruhe). The rooms vary in size, to accommodate the but very well received-generally very friendly, competent staff, complex very well maintained and (in the Emirates rarely) quite familiar. Excellent kitchen - ..."
- Excellent kitchen (4) "Excellent kitchen" found in 4 reviews
- "... Gästeruhe). The rooms vary in size, to accommodate the but very well received-generally very friendly, competent staff, complex very well maintained and (in the Emirates rarely) quite familiar. Excellent kitchen - varied buffets, good a la carte- offer. High Wohlfaktor, although (or, because?) the hotel ..."
- "Bathroom was in rather poor condition (rust, and very chipped tub) bathroom was large, the room was very small, very dark. But the food was very good, breakfast and dinner. The staff was very friendly!"
- "... delivered from the palace, this is the more often unfortunately was not very warm. we were often at the palace the food, the atmosphere is essential beautiful, the food beautiful prepared and the food was warm."
- "... pools. The buffet was anytime again filled -the breakfast chef was efficient. Supper on the same site, in buffet form and every evening meat or fish from the cook freshly sliced and hot prepared. Good bread! Much vegetables and salads. The food can also in the sister hotel Al hamra Fort hotel & beach ..."
Al Hamra Fort Hotel & Beach Resort (4.5 stars)
76% recommendation746 hotel reviews
- The room was big (9) "The room was big" found in 9 reviews
- "... From the quality the offered dishes there were only good things to say about it. Much, varied, partly also typical of the country ( what often the internationalism is sacrificed) and tasty! The room was big, on the second floor ( more does not exist) and with a wonderful view on the garden to the sea ..."
- "the hotel is in general very nice. the rooms are pretty huge. The view of the sea (we had room number 216) was super nice!"
- "the size of the rooms is great. In the bathroom there are shower and bath tub ( what else could you want?!). The bed is huge and the furnishings the room is OK. the balcony is also very nice. about the cleaning the room we had nothing to complain about."
- "We were with RSD 7 days in the hotel. On arrival we had to state, that RSD the cheapest room of the hotel ( they are the 600-he numbers) had booked, although in the travel offer a VIP trip ..."
- "... golf, water sports, golf course, beauty, massages, child care possible. Generous rooms in various categories to the luxury-suite, partially. With a balcony (garden, marine/or side view), large bathroom, shower AND! Bath tub, toilet, Bidet, hair dryer, mini bar, TV with 4 German channels, air ..."
- The staff are very nice and very hard-working (5) "The staff are very nice and very hard-working" found in 5 reviews
- "The hotel we can recommend. The staff are very nice and very hard-working it all guests right to make. The hotel is located directly at a beach and you need from the ..."
- "A beautiful hotel, but a bit outdated! The staff are very friendly and hard-working- the waiters seemed however partly somewhat overstrained and unorganized. For us it was a ..."
- "the staff are very friendly and helpful. spoken english. So if you only spoke German and this also is expected in the hotel lack of ..."
- "A very nice, clean, generous hotel, with always friendly, accommodating staff, food very varied, rich, desserts great. Beach by outstandingly beautiful, clean garden area to ..."
- "Unfortunately, we were very disappointed, so that a nice hotel complex is so run down. San Remo this hotel has probably the earned five stars, but certainly not more. The staff is very friendly and tried hard, the guests as much as possible, but against the mismanagement of the management ..."
- Food was okay (4) "Food was okay" found in 4 reviews
- "Architecturally very nice designed hotel, but already getting old. After a renovation in All areas you could the complex definitely a top rate. Food was okay, but not a culinary highlight. The staff (too many Indians ) very friendly and tried, Z. Metric ..."
- "On the whole a wonderful vacation, which established by the staff has been refined. The complex is quite old, but it is in a good condition and is constantly improved and maintained. The food was varied and always in sufficient quantities available. An important point of criticism is the ..."
- "... Italian restaurant were very good. the buffet at 5 days a theme: Monday japanese, Tuesday chinese, Wednesday Seafood, Thursday BBQ and Friday Indian. on Saturday and Sunday there just mixed food. the food was very tasty and it is in any case something for everyone. especially the desserts buffet was ..."
- "all together it was a great hotel. Over the size the chalets we were very nicely surprised, the staff were very hard-working all requests to fulfill. Also the food was good and diverse."
Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel (4 stars)
77% recommendation353 hotel reviews
- good food (4) "good food" found in 4 reviews
- "... older, however well maintained. ( Hilton City Hotel a bit off the beaten path) Staff very quick and accommodating. Shuttle bus the resort absolutely smoothly, bus goes hourly. The selection of good food, however little fish."
- "... 135 euros ) that was the right decision. So we could our excursions to Dubai itself plan and the whole was explored. Shopping in Dubai worth in our opinion but not the malls one must have seen. The food is very good, plentiful and diverse. With half board there were early and in the evenings buffet. Daily ..."
- "Nice clean Hotel, super friendly staff, good food wide. We wanted a nice vacation, we have had a great vacation. One can recommend this hotel ..."
- "... and the bath. For our short trip but it was OK. annoying was the noise from the nearby 'not Club'. Music until at 4:00 o'clock early. Then was finally peace. Subject the rooms to the input. food was excellent. Daily changing theme evenings (Arab, international, Asian, Mediterranean) also the shuttle ..."
- The staff were very hard-working (4) "The staff were very hard-working" found in 4 reviews
- "For a hotel as a starting point for sightseeing it was okay and on the whole really good. The staff were very hard-working and friendly. I wouldn't book it again, because me a balcony missing, no beach nearby is (but ..."
- "Nice clean Hotel, super friendly staff, good food wide. We wanted a nice vacation, we have had a great vacation. One can recommend ..."
- "Unfortunately the grounds are neglected. But if you like the charm of older hotels, feel comfortable. The staff is very friendly, the room service was also very good."
- "Nice hotel and extremely friendly staff"
- The rooms are well equipped (2) "The rooms are well equipped" found in 2 reviews
- "The Hilton City is really a bit outdated already, but his charm it has nothing lost! The rooms are well equipped, if something is missing, it was immediately gebracht, if you ask. One arrives without any ..."
- "It was a great vacation! Really recommendable. Very friendly staff. Also the rooms were very clean! Even if some have the furnishing complaints, it was enough for the daily care and sleep! The ..."
Al Hamra Palace Beach Resort (5 stars)
61% recommendation129 hotel reviews
- very tasty (5) "very tasty" found in 5 reviews
- "... more promised. 2 times we had our dinner la cabana( à la carte restaurant at the beach) taken. The half board the 100 dirhams counted. There you can outside on the terrace food and it was always very tasty. The drinks are in the restaurants very expensive. The pool bar we didn't use."
- "super clean. Nice restaurant in the village small romantic/food delicious! But also often the same, new English bar in the village on the Finish but nice. Nice restaurant in the palace large/good food nearly always the same. restaurant at the beach / à la carte. Optically very nice. "
- "We were very satisfied overall. The weather was wonderful. The food was very good. Apart from the construction site to neighboring hotel belonged has, we didn't bother us. It ..."
- "... cold air-conditioned, so it is recommended, the hair good dry to dryed and a jacket or shawl with to take around after a day on hot beach not to freeze. The continental breakfast is good, there is a wide selection of for example fruit, yoghurt, rolls/ bread, bacon, Kartoffelröstis, pancakes and directly from ..."
- "the hotel lies direct the well-kept beach. The food was varied and very good. The room (suite) was very large and clean. The balcony we found not good, since it ..."
- The staff are very friendly and accommodating (4) "The staff are very friendly and accommodating" found in 4 reviews
- "The staff are very friendly and accommodating. All speak excellent English, with German you will however not get very far. The suites are ..."
- "... excursions to Dubai and in the desert. We enjoyed the absolute peace was very good. Of course you should not sensitive to noise, as well known is built in the Emirten constantly. The people are very hospitable. The ocean was beautiful and had a very pleasant temperature of more than 30 degrees Celsius. ..."
- "... on various cakes, cakes and other Sweets not to be forgotten. And dark bread! Rather international with Arabic/closely. Twist I was absolutely thrilled! oh so, constant being swept and scrubbed, friendly staff, whose English understands. Atmosphere? Well, stop buffet. prices, tips and so on about us ..."
- "... the well-kept beach. The food was varied and very good. The room (suite) was very large and clean. The balcony we found not good, since it unfortunately no balcony was, but a'winter garden'. The staff speaks English, although sometimes something incomprehensible, so that one inquire. ☺ the hotel is in any ..."
- Great beach (2) "Great beach" found in 2 reviews
- "Great beach vacation in beautiful hotel!"
- "Was a great beach holiday with excursions to Dubai and in the desert. We enjoyed the absolute peace was very ..."
Beach Resort by Bin Majid Hotels & Resorts (3.5 stars)
74% recommendation259 hotel reviews
- big room (3) "big room" found in 3 reviews
- "relatively big room, somewhat older furniture but completely okay. Very large terrace, clean, mini bar subject to a ..."
- "relatively big room, somewhat older furniture but completely okay. Very large terrace, clean, mini bar subject to a charge, kettle and instant coffee and tea always available and ..."
- "The Resort is in terms of size about the location optimal. The beach section very big for the number of rooms. the rooms are clean. breakfast and dinner for the price really reasonable. MOTZKIS there is everywhere on the ..."
- the staff were very friendly (3) "the staff were very friendly" found in 3 reviews
- "the staff were very friendly. problems were immediately taken care of. Certainly you don't need to mention, that the ..."
- "absolutely always friendly accommodating staff, always hard-working the wishes of the guests to fulfill. English is essential, because there ..."
- "Beautiful and quiet hotel; ideal for beach vacation; in next time there hotels nearby, then surely better shopping opportunities nearby friendly and helpful staff, only with the drinks service at the table and the relain the table very discreet; for ..."
- very tasty (1) "very tasty" found in 1 review
- "Food was International, very tasty something for everyone, absolutely clean, furniture was already getting a bit old but reasonable"
Bin Majid Hotel (3 stars)
82% recommendation141 hotel reviews
- Staff were very friendly (3) "Staff were very friendly" found in 3 reviews
- "Staff were very friendly help where you can, rooms were very clean and comfortable beautiful large bed, to summarize a ..."
- "The staff were always friendly and tried very hard."
- "Hotel has gotten a bit old, room large and clean, unfortunately all without a balcony, staff are very friendly, pool clean, cushions however rather dirty, value for money okay, behind the hotel cheaper ..."
- very centrally located (1) "very centrally located" found in 1 review
- "The hotel lies very centrally located. With the taxi you can both shopping malls in Ras al Kaimah in about 15 to 20 minutes reach. ..."
- rooms were very clean (1) "rooms were very clean" found in 1 review
- "Staff were very friendly help where you can, rooms were very clean and comfortable beautiful large bed, to summarize a lovely vacation, the guide was very nice ..."
Hotel Hatta Fort (4 stars)
100% recommendation21 hotel reviews
- good service (2) "good service" found in 2 reviews
- "Pleasant Hotel, good service, nice location"
- "The hotel was very pleasant and we enjoyed the stay. The staff was extremely friendly, helpful and well trained. The rooms are kept in the chalet style. This means it is a bit of a ..."
- The room was good (1) "The room was good" found in 1 review
- "We have two nights in the 'HATTA Fort' stays. From the start we were well taken. The front desk worked competently and friendly. The room was good equipped and in spite of the obviously advanced age extremely clean. The breakfast was during ..."
Hotel Ras Al Khaimah (3 stars)
67% recommendation8 hotel reviews
- The room was big (3) "The room was big" found in 3 reviews
- "The food and drinks were relatively varied and tasted good to very good. Unfortunately, no alcoholic beverages be ordered. The room was big and attractively furnished. A safe I did not discover, but also not particularly missed. Is ..."
- "... If you no special have expectations the hotel is fine. The hotel has a pub character this means many locals guests. Who this hotel should definitely the dinner book because it is first class! The rooms are huge have arabic flair but unfortunately ageing. The outdoor areas ( garden and building) are in ..."
- "The vacation was great. However just a thank you to the people, the country & the hotel ( Bin Majid hotel) we get a access to the beach had. The Rak hotel had however formerly a better reputation. The room was cleaned every day. However you had the comforter the actually the bed belongs, not on the bed put, but ..."
- The food is good (1) "The food is good" found in 1 review
- "The hotel has already a few years old but in the price-performance -proportion great. The food is good and I'm quite sensitive in this regard. I found it now not too bad that you the beach only with ..."
- The staff are very friendly (1) "The staff are very friendly" found in 1 review
- "... class! The rooms are huge have arabic flair but unfortunately ageing. The outdoor areas ( garden and building) are in very bad condition. A children's playground there are unfortunately not. The staff are very friendly. Opposite is a supermarket and nearby about 5 minutes a mall. In short, for fourteen days ..."