Hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(4 stars)J.E. Irausquin Blvd 252 View on map
At a glance
- Nice hotel (1) "Nice hotel" found in 1 review
- " Really nice hotel with informal touch "April 2012
- Really nice staff (1) "Really nice staff" found in 1 review
- " Nice informally run hotel with really nice staff . Were during our stay with improvements the service and the offer at the breakfast buffet ... "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
Very friendly staff and great food
- November 2013
Great hotel, close to the beach, you just have to cross the street. Staff is very helpful. Pool was a little bit disappointing (very small) but then again, who needs a pool when you are steps away from the sea?
Very recommendable, gladly again!
- December 2012
Very beautiful, peaceful hotel, also the loud music at night at the bar for 10 people after a short complaint immediately reduced. (which superior room in the pool area) Food a dream, great beach, all in all a dream holiday in paradise.
The certainty, nothing wrong to have made.
- November 2012
Pleasant small hotel, the from several buildings. The entire area presented in a very tidy state. During our travels the hotel was fully booked, mostly americans, dutch, a few german, also russian and Hungary. The average age quite high, despite some young people with small children.
A great hotel to laze around and regale yourself
- Nachweis erbracht
- November 2012
Very recommendable. Surprisingly good quality and sorgenloser vacation. The greeting was very failed: with a 'queue' of 4 couples at the front desk and perfectly overburdened empfangherr. The booked room with the balcony and terrace has as a room in the backyard and a table with 2 chairs at the public passage turned out. After complaining we have a beautiful room with the view of the sea and then everything was forgotten. There food was good. Particularly the steaks. The hotel is hneeinschränkungen recommendable.
Great hotel for beach vacation
- September 2012
The right hotel for a beach vacation, fine white sandy beach mouth türkisfarbendes sea, bus station on the doorstep.
Information about Hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is centrally located beside one of the most beautiful beaches in Aruba. It is situated approximately 5 minutes from the centre of Oranjestad and some 15 minutes from Reina Beatrix airport. The high-rise area with shops, restaurants, and casinos is a couple of minutes from the hotel.
- Constructed in Dutch colonial style in 1989, the beach hotel comprises a total of 72 spacious and air-conditioned studios and suites with one or two bedrooms. The Dutch architect Jan Hubert was responsible for the design of the building, which is generously laid out, and offers a cosy inner courtyard as well as breathtaking sea views. Facilities on offer include air conditioning, a lobby area with a reception desk manned around the clock, a safe, a currency exchange facility, two bars, two restaurants, a laundry service, bicycle hire, and car hire. Guests may also take advantage of the complimentary Internet access via WLAN.
- All accommodation units come with a double or a king-size bed, cable TV, a direct dial telephone, a room safe, an iron and ironing board, a hairdryer, and a minibar. In addition, a kitchenette with fridge, oven, microwave, tea and coffee-making facilities, toaster, pots, chinaware, and cutlery are also included in all accommodation units as standard.
- There is free access to the nearby beach. Within the complex, leisure options include a swimming pool with waterfall and children's area, sun loungers laid out ready for use on the beach and by the pool (free of charge), parasols, and towels. Alongside diving and jet skiing, guests can also book further leisure activities in the hotel. Cocktail or theme parties with live entertainment take place occasionally, and there is happy hour twice a day.
- Guests may choose between bed & breakfast, half board, full board, or all inclusive stays. There is both a continental breakfast and a buffet in the mornings, while lunch and dinner can be taken à la carte.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- The hotel is owned and managed by one family. For over 15 years the Dutch Van Schaijk family have run it, and it enjoys an outstanding reputation, which is confirmed by the large number of guests who return year on year. A welcome coffee is offered in the evening of the day of arrival.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::J.E. Irausquin Blvd 252
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Full board
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See