Hotel Bintan Cabana Beach Resort(3 stars)Pantai Trikora Km. 46, Malang Prapat View on map
At a glance
- Well equipped (1) "Well equipped" found in 1 review
- " ... on the sea look and nothing else would like to do. The bungalows is located directly by the sea, so that in 5 seconds from the room in the water can be. The rooms are really very large and well equipped . The bathroom is also very big! Every room has furthermore a terrace on the one comfortably ... "July 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... on the sea look and nothing else would like to do. The bungalows is located directly by the sea, so that in 5 seconds from the room in the water can be. The rooms are really very large and well equipped. The bathroom is also very big! Every room has furthermore a terrace on the one comfortably ... " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Very nice relaxation Oasis!
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- February 2012
We were altogether four days in bintan. The resort is ideal if you just relaxation, on the sea look and nothing else would like to do. The bungalows is located directly by the sea, so that in 5 seconds from the room in the water can be. The rooms are really very large and well equipped. The bathroom is also very big! Every room has furthermore a terrace on the one comfortably sit can. The sea is crystal clear and is very shallow, so you walk very far out to be able to swim. Since we under the week were ..., it was very quiet, hardly guests. We arrived by ferry from Singapore and were from the hotel picked up, then it was fine about 1 hour by car to the department. If you want to do something, you have to other Resort (free shuttle bus from the hotel, you just have to tell ). There, there are sport -offer, wellness, fitness room etc. Otherwise are excursions ( free of charge ) from the hotel in supermarkets / city offered, alone you should (and could not) nothing undertake. Only Nachtel on cabana: no access to the internet. But in other Resort is. Who simply relaxation and peace want to enjoy, is right at home here!
Nice and quiet place to stay for the weekend!
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- September 2011
Perfect place to have a weekend at the beach. But there is not a lot to do around. You get picked up by the hotel at the ferry terminal and then its about one hour drive through the island to nowhere. but if you stay there for some days you can definetely relax. The restaurant is directly at the seaside and open. So you can enjoy the big breakfast buffett with a nice cool breeze. They have nice massage places located at the beach. The beach is rather small but beautiful. You can also go by a free shuttle bus ... to the partner hotel, where you can find a small pool and some water sports. There is a nice restaurant, too. One is seafood out at the sea at the end of a footbridge. And one at the hotel, too. But the beach there is not so nice as the one at Cabana Beach Resort.
Information about Hotel Bintan Cabana Beach Resort
Hotel description *
- LocationThe resort is located a 10-minute walk from the sea on Trikora Beach in Tanjung Pinang. The resort can be reached from the Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal by car in 40 minutes.
- This air-conditioned, 38-room beach resort has a private and quiet atmosphere, perfect for relaxation. Guests can unwind at the coolest beach bar in Trikora while enjoying the view of the sunset. In addition to a 24-hour reception with lift access the resort offers a laundry service and a car park.
- The air-conditioned rooms at this resort are equipped with a shower, satellite/cable TV, Internet access and a safe, as well as a mini fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. Most of the rooms have private balconies or patios overlooking the sea.
- Situated on a stretch of white sand the resort offers its guests the use of its outdoor swimming pool as well as offering massage treatments by the sandy beach or on guests’ own private gazebo in the evening.
- The hotel provides a buffet breakfast and the Asiana Beach Bistro serves western and Oriental cuisine.
- The hotel accepts all the major credit cards as payment, including Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See