Villa di Piazzano(4 stars)Localita Piazzano - C.S.7 52044 Pergo di Cortona View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Villa di Piazzano
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is situated in Pergo, just over 6 km from Cortona. Lake Trasimeno can be reached in 15 minutes by car and the Tuscan border is less than a half-hour drive away. Umbria International Airport can be reached in less than an hour by car.
- This stunning hotel was renovated in 2012 and has magnificent gardens. The historical hotel has 24 rooms. The premises are air-conditioned and guests are welcomed in the lobby, which offers a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service, as well as a hotel safe, cloakroom, currency exchange and lift access to the upper floors. Guests can relax in the TV lounge. Younger guests can let off steam in the children's playground. Guests can enjoy a drink at the café and bar and dine in the restaurant. Conference facilities are available to business travellers and wireless Internet access is provided. Guests can also enjoy the convenience of room and laundry services (for an additional fee). Those arriving by car may leave their vehicles in the hotel car park. Bicycles are available for hire.
- The rooms are located not only in the main villa but also in a number of adjacent buildings. The Villa rooms tend to be more classical, whereas the rooms in the adjacent stone buildings are more modern and trendy. The hotel also has two independent garden cottages for those who prefer a little more privacy. All rooms are en suite with a shower, bath and a hairdryer. Guests can enjoy a good night's rest on their double or king-size bed. Amenities include a direct dial telephone, satellite TV, radio and Internet access. There is also a safe, minibar, air conditioning and heating. All rooms feature antique furniture.
- Guests can take a refreshing dip in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool. Refreshments are available from the poolside snack bar. Sun loungers and parasols are laid out on the terrace. Guests can set out on a bicycle ride (fees apply). Perugia Golf Club is about 25 minutes’ drive away.
- Traditional Tuscan dishes are served in the restaurant. There is a breakfast buffet and dinner can be enjoyed à la carte.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
- Coming from Florence or Rome: exit the A1 highway at Bettolle-Valdichiana. After the toll booth drive straight through the round-about and head for Perugia. Exit at Castiglione del Lago and turn right towards Cortona. Turn right at Ossaia and follow the road until the very end. At the T intersection turn right for Pergo and proceed for 4 km. Just after the town of Pergo turn right for Piazzano – and there is a sign for the hotel. Follow the country road which will become a cypress tree lined road and guests will find the villa at the very end.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- Babysitting/Child services
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See