Hotel Wedgewood(2 stars)49-51 Leinster Square, Bayswater, Westminster View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
For sleeping it was okay!
- August 2012
The hotel is old and a bit run down, but clean. If you have a bed, a shower and a toast with butter, jams and tea for breakfast and otherwise London experience, is this hotel wholeheartedly from. The location is okay and the subway-access great.
Information about Hotel Wedgewood
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis cosy, intimate hotel is well located at the heart of Bayswater and dates back to 1800. Bayswater underground station is just 500 m away and the famous Hyde Park is just 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
- This simply furnished hotel is particularly suited for low-budget travellers to the capital and offers all the standard facilities for a pleasant stay in London.
- The hotel has a total of 60 pleasant rooms. Each is equipped with a direct dial telephone, a TV and a hairdryer.
- A continental breakfast is offered to guests each morning from the buffet service.
- MasterCard and VISA are both accepted as forms of payment in the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Family room
- Central heating
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See