Hotel Wedgewood(2 stars)49-51 Leinster Square, Bayswater, Westminster View on map
Hotel review overview
For sleeping it was okay!
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- August 2012
The hotel is old and a bit run down, but clean. If you have a bed, a shower and a toast with butter, jams and tea for breakfast and otherwise London experience, is this hotel wholeheartedly from. The location is okay and the subway-access great.
Information about Hotel Wedgewood
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis cosy, intimate hotel is well located at the heart of Bayswater and dates back to 1800. Bayswater underground station is just 500 m away and the famous Hyde Park is just 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
- The hotel features 5 accommodation units. Guests can use the lift for quick and comfortable access to the upper floors. The facilities include a breakfast room.
- Features include tea and coffee making equipment, a telephone and a TV. In each of the bathrooms, guests will find a shower and a hairdryer.
- The establishment offers breakfast as a bookable board option.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the hotel: American Express, VISA and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Central heating
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See