Hotel Whistler Village Inn & Suite(3 stars)4429 Sundial Pl View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
First impression is wow, second impression is no
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- April 2013
We stayed at the Whistler Village Inn + Suites for one night only.and this was more than enough. After we checked in (very warm welcome and friendly and helpfull receptionist) and signing a paper-- saying we are not allowed to bring people from outside in after 10 pm, not allowed to make any loud noises or turn up the TV to the MAX after 10pm-- we went up to our room. The room itselfe was nice, huge and bright, with a nice little balcony and kitchenette. We went to bed at 11pm and couldn´t sleep because the fridge was ... very loud( As we stayed just for one night- we thought "whatever, let´s wait until the noise stops and try to sleep bevor it starts again." BUT at 1am people above us thought: "Hey, let´s have a big party!!"(( We already noticed, when we entered the room the first time, that this hotel is very clairaudient, but WOW.It felt like they where coming right trough the ceiling! We are not this kind of people that complain at all, but this time was different- every time has it´s first time( So we called the reception- the guy at the reception sounded really annoyed, but at least the noise was gone after 15min we called- if there wouldn´t have been this noisy fridge, we could have gone straight away back to sleep-- getting fit again for a 6hours ride to Clearwater.
Zentralea middle class hotel
- March 2013
Great centrally located hotel the middle price range. Ideal for skiing! It is everything is close by and you ' is' practical from the hotel in the ski lift.
Information about Hotel Whistler Village Inn & Suite
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLocated at the foot of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain, which lie just a few paces away, this peaceful hotel offers quiet comfort and relaxation amidst the fun and excitement of one of North America's greatest holiday getaways. Restaurants, shops and nightlife venues are to be found close by.
- The family-friendly air-conditioned hotel comprises 87 rooms, suites and studios spread over a 3-storey main building and a 2-floor annexe block. The club resort offers top hospitality and world-class amenities that provide an unforgettable experience as well as exceed the expectations of guests accustomed to the highest level of quality and service. The ski hotel offers a lobby with 24-hour reception desk, a lift and a conference room. A laundry service and car park round off the facilities.
- The carpeted rooms are designed to ease guests into the Whistler way of life, providing comfort, relaxation and peace of mind. Each is equipped with a bathroom with disabled access, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a video recorder, a radio, Internet access, 2 queen-sized beds, a kitchen, a coffee machine, an iron and ironing board, and a balcony. Individually controllable heating and air conditioning feature as standard. The rooms are 68 m² in size and cater for 2 to 4 persons.
- There is a heated swimming pool available for use in the outdoor complex. Further leisure options include a hot tub, a sauna and an in-house gym.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted as methods of payment.
- Check-in time is after 4:00 pm and check-out is at 11:00 am.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Family room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See