Hotel Banff Voyager Inn(2.5 stars)555 Banff Avenue T1L 1B5 Banff View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- Hotel not recommended
- Other stay
- August 2012
I would the hotel definitely not recommend, rooms were dusty, breakfast however included, but only as cold meal, for the hot stuff has the same price requires, as the cold breakfast. 50% of the dishes from the breakfast buffet was dirty. At the front desk was obviously a French employee from the work and travel area, which does not have sufficient English had, to the guests the necessary info. The hotel has no elevator, so the heavy suitcase to the top drag must.
Information about Hotel Banff Voyager Inn
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is located in the tranquil setting of Banff National Park. Situated on Banff Avenue in the heart of the town, the hotel is a short 15-minute walk from downtown Banff. The local transit buses are located just outside of the hotel's front door and the ski buses are also close by. Guests will find restaurants, bars and shops all in the centre of Banff. The hotel is just 1 1/2 hours' drive from Calgary International Airport.
- This family-friendly ski apartment hotel enjoys fabulous views of the Canadian Rockies and comprises a total of 88 accommodation units which are ideal for a family holiday or a romantic getaway. The hotel features a lobby area with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, well-appointed rooms, a bar, a restaurant, conference facilities, high-speed Internet access and heated underground parking with enough height to accommodate full-size SUV's for guests' convenience. Guests may also take advantage of the room service.
- Each room has individual heating and air conditioning, custom-made furnishings, cable TV, a telephone with a data-port and voicemail. They also come equipped with free high-speed Internet access, an alarm clock and full bathroom facilities. Furthermore, a radio and either a balcony or a terrace are provided in all accommodation as standard.
- Guests at the hotel can enjoy Banff's only year-round outdoor heated swimming pool. This kidney-shaped pool is heated to 26°C and also offers a sun terrace and sun loungers. An indoor hot tub and a dry sauna are also available for guests' enjoyment, on a complimentary basis. It is also possible to enjoy horse riding and mountain biking for an additional fee and the hotel organises a programme of entertainment for guests' enjoyment.
- Guests may select their breakfast from a continental buffet and the midday and evening meals may be enjoyed à la carte or from a set menu.
- American Express, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this hotel.
- The front desk is open 24 hours a day. Check-in is from 4 pm and guests are required to check out by 11 am.
- Guests arriving from Calgary International Airport should take highway #1 Trans-Canada Highway and exit at the Banff, Lake Minnewanka exit. Turn left onto Banff Avenue and the hotel will be on the right hand side. There is a coach service daily to Banff from the arrivals level of the airport.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Free parking
- Car park
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See