We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Good hotel for city break to Milan
- May 2013
The hotel was as a starting point for sightseeing good. Good tram connections to the center about 20 minutes (without having to change). The room and breakfast room very clean. Breakfast buffet alright. Staff at reception and in the service very attentive. Unfortunately hardly restaurants in the more immediate vicinity. However a Very good italian local 10-minute walk away from the hotel, nearby the tram stop: firenze, restaurant: cook book Overall a pleasant stay with a good price-performance ratio.
Berlino - good value for money
- March 2013
Value for money good; a bit far from the city center (about 20 minutes by bus or tram); access to public transport: very good
Nice hotel, good suitable for city break
- November 2012
Nice hotel with friendly and helpful staff. The room was very clean, a good size and in the equipment hardly any wishes open. Breakfast with good selection. The breakfast room is a bit small. Early coming early secured a good spot.
Favorable place to spend the night in Milano
- October 2012
For a city break a good and cheap place to spend the night in the otherwise as expensive Mailand. The noise level is accordingly a city - thin Walls weren't a problem, because after extensive daytime activities and evening 'SAG' was a deep sleep guaranteed. Through the cheap traffic connections one is in shortest time in the center of Mailand. The arrival after late flight from Malpensa was a bit cumbersome, but that was our lack of knowledge of the locality and lack of Italian knowledge fault. My family and I would come back any time gladly there nächtigen want.
Information about Hotel Berlino
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is situated only 10 minutes from the Campionaria and 15 minutes from the new Rho exhibition centre, with easy access to the centre of Milan. It is an ideal starting point for exploring sights such as the opera house (approx. 2 km). Linate Airport is around 15 km away.
- This elegant city hotel has been fully renovated. It allows guests to explore the interesting side of the city with its restaurants, pubs and nightclubs. On offer are a total of 47 rooms spread across 5 floors, in addition to a lobby area with reception desk manned around the clock, air conditioning, a hotel safe, lift access, a TV lounge, and free, high-speed wireless Internet access. In addition, the hotel offers its own bar and also has a restaurant.
- The rooms are fitted to the best quality standards to meet with the needs of guests. They all include an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer as well as centrally controlled air conditioning. Further fittings provided as standard include a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, Internet access, a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, a hire safe and a double or king-size bed.
- Guests may serve themselves at the breakfast buffet.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted in the hotel.
- Guest may reach the hotel by tram, bus or trolleybus. Tram: 1 14, 19 and 33. Bus: 40 57, 61 and 69. Trolleybus: 90 and 91. By car: take the Tangenziale Ovest Bypass, exit at Viale Certosa. After 500 m is the crossing with Renato Serra; take a left onto this street and the hotel is just 300 m away on the right-hand side.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See