We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Lima Bella Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located on Sai Kaew Beach, a famous beach on Koh Samet, where guests can enjoy the beautiful sunset, cool breeze and stars that fill the night sky. Guests will find the nearest restaurants and bars about 3 minutes' walk away, and it is around 5 minutes on foot to the tourist centre and 10 minutes to the nearest nightspots. The city of Bangkok is only 2 hours away.
- This family-friendly resort was renovated in 2011 and comprises a total of 26 rooms, including 1 suite. It features contemporary Thai style and provides a friendly and relaxing atmosphere where guests can come and experience nature and enjoy the sensation of the tropical garden in this luxurious accommodation. Guests are welcomed in the lobby and the hotel's facilities will ensure a memorable stay. They can enjoy a drink at the cafe or bar and dine at the restaurant. Guests will appreciate the wireless Internet access and can take advantage of the room service. It is also possible to hire bicycles on the premises (charges apply).
- The rooms are appointed in modern Thai contemporary style, with simple and stylish interiors. Guests can relax and enjoy a restful sleep and wake up fresh, ready for a new adventure. All rooms come with an en suite bathroom with a hot and cold water shower and offer a king-size bed. They are equipped with satellite TV, a mini fridge and individually regulated air conditioning. Furthermore, a balcony or terrace is provided in all accommodation as standard.
- Guests can enjoy a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool with its children's swimming area, edged by lush tropical trees. They can relax by the poolside with its sun loungers and parasols and enjoy the natural beauty of the garden while sipping an exotic cocktail from the poolside snack bar.
- The hotel's restaurant serves a delicious breakfast, while lunch and dinner can be enjoyed à la carte and as a set menu.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment.
- The property is accessible via a 25-minute boat ride from Chok Kritsada Pier in Rayong.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See