At a glance
- Great location (5) "Great location" found in 5 reviews
- " Great location "September 2012
- " We had a room in the Executiveetage, with breakfast and appropriate service. View over the harbor. Of the pool great view , Sufficient size to really swim laps. Location ideal for on foot, per wheel or circular flight ... "September 2012
- " Great location - but never 5 stars! "September 2012
- " The hotel lies awesome directly at the Canada Plaza. The view is great ! The rooms are but only normal standard of american hotels. Nothing special creative, standard. ... "September 2012
- " ... Canada Plaza. The view is great! The rooms are but only normal standard of american hotels. Nothing special creative, standard. Clean... Yes. However here and there worn. Service? Not seen. Pool: great view . Warm! However the complex itself is bad and dreary. The sauna even worse! M and W separated. ... "September 2012
- Great hotel (2) "Great hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel "August 2012
- " 100% recommendation, excellent location, brilliant atmosphere and spectacular views of the bay and the harbor from Vancouver. In my opinion both for business trips, as well as business Travellers a magnificent hotel "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- Hotel in general (2)
- Surroundings (5) Comments related to "Location" found in 5 reviews
- " Great location " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " We had a room in the Executiveetage, with breakfast and appropriate service. View over the harbor. Of the pool great view, Sufficient size to really swim laps. Location ideal for on foot, per wheel or circular flight ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " Great location - but never 5 stars! " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " The hotel lies awesome directly at the Canada Plaza. The view is great! The rooms are but only normal standard of american hotels. Nothing special creative, standard. ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " ... Canada Plaza. The view is great! The rooms are but only normal standard of american hotels. Nothing special creative, standard. Clean... Yes. However here and there worn. Service? Not seen. Pool: great view. Warm! However the complex itself is bad and dreary. The sauna even worse! M and W separated. ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Surroundings (5)
Great hotel with a view of the water and mountains.
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
Great hotel, right on the water with a view of seaplanes and mountains! There was nothing to complain about. City centre and stanleypark are short walk away!
Very nice in a fantastic location
- December 2012
The hotel is directly at the water and offers a great view of the mountains. Seaplanes taking off and landing directly in front of the hotel, there are large cruise ships. The rooms are bright and comfortably furnished. The breakfast buffet is quite expensive, with everything you need. I have better seen, is however absolutely okay. Also in the evening you can in the hotel good food and drink in the bar. The staff is quite friendly, the ladies at the reception seem sometimes a bit annoyed. Around the hotel in fußläufigkeit sufficiently many bars and restaurants. Very recommendable, if ... you a piece of at the water front along goes, the caderos and elevator. Advance really recommendable! In the hotel there is a small fitness area. Wireless internet in the room is subject to charges. There is an expensive, but very quick connection or the 'light' version, the a bit slow, but cheaper. In front of the hotel entrance is a Starbucks with free wi-fi. Shopping are in the immediate proximity sufficiently available. I the hotel can absolutely recommend.
- November 2012
The hotel is in Vancouver at best location, the staff are very friendly and is in the location also different languages to speak. The breakfast buffet is the very best and the offers at freitzeitspaß is enormous. This hotel is just great. Lots of fun there, we have already again in may booked.
Rooms with spectacular views
- September 2012
The hotel the pan pazific is located right at the port from Vancouver. It has the advantage, that you with the hotel elevator directly to the pier the cruise ships arrive. The hotel entrance was a half a dignified entree' and opens to a kind of dreary, oversized lounge, where escalators to the reception on the 2. floor arrived. A little confusing! The offered breakfast costs 30 cad $per person. , in the immediate area but there are some cheaper alternatives. The hotel offers no free wi-fi. In the house but it is a Starbucks with free access.
Great location - but never 5 stars!
- September 2012
The hotel lies awesome directly at the Canada Plaza. The view is great! The rooms are but only normal standard of american hotels. Nothing special creative, standard. Clean... Yes. However here and there worn. Service? Not seen. Pool: great view. Warm! However the complex itself is bad and dreary. The sauna even worse! M and W separated. Only simple rooms with lacquered wood inside and oven without rock. Nothing saunaklima, nothing comfort. And cleaned with normal cleaning agents, the confessed to difficulty in breathing leads. Nothing for the health!
Information about Hotel Pan Pacific
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationPerfectly situated in the magnificent Canada Place complex on Vancouver's dramatic waterfront, offering panoramic views of the city, harbour and the coastal mountains. Sharing Canada Place is the spacious Vancouver Conference & Exhibition Centre, the World Trade Centre office complex and Vancouver's Alaska cruise ship operator. The centre of Vancouver, public transport, the business district and entertainment centres are additionally just steps away. Furthermore, Cypress Whistler ski resort is around an hour away.
- Featuring a spectacular waterfront location in the city centre, this award-winning hotel offers impeccable service and friendly Canadian hospitality. Renovated in 2005 and offering 504 luxurious rooms and suites over 15 floors, the city hotel features a lobby with a 24-hour reception, a safe, a currency exchange and lifts. Further facilities include a café, shops, a hairdresser, a bar, an auditorium, a restaurant as well as Internet access. Room and laundry services are also available on request and parking facilities are provided to those arriving by car.
- With panoramic vistas of the harbour, mountains, Stanley Park or the city skyline, each of the hotel's luxurious rooms and suites offers the finest comforts and facilities. The rooms feature an en suite marble bathroom with Gilchrist and Soames toiletries, a hairdryer, bathrobes, a CD player/clock radio, a safe, cable TV, a tea/coffee maker, a minibar, two double beds or a king-size bed and a two-line cordless speakerphone with voicemail. High-speed Internet connection and dial-up data port are also provided along with an ironing set and individually controlled air conditioning.
- The grounds feature a heated pool with a children's paddling section, as well as a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols. A Jacuzzi, in-room massage, Spa Utopia & Salon and VIP Spa Suites are all offered to help guests unwind. Pan Pacific Vancouver Fitness Club is also open to hotel guests as well as independent members with on-site trainers to assist with one-on-one training, fitness and nutrition consulting.
- The internationally-acclaimed Five Sails Restaurant provides guests with a memorable combination of spectacular waterfront views and the freshest seafood, complimented by a superb wine list. The Café Pacifica and Terrace offers an "East meets West" infused menu, a fresh pasta buffet during the week, and live Opera Buffet on Friday and Saturday nights. The tasty Sunday Market Brunch offers the backdrop of the coastal mountains. While Cascades Lounge, located in the spacious lobby, is the perfect spot for a casual lunch, a quick snack or a cocktail after a long day, offering live piano and Jazz entertainment (Thursday - Saturday) in a relaxed atmosphere.
- American Express, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted by the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- CD Player
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See