At a glance
- Central location (2) "Central location" found in 2 reviews
- " Beautiful small city hotel in a very central location "March 2012
- " Really central location with perfect bus connection from the airport ( bus 98 until Congress/promenade ). We had a ... "March 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " Really central location with perfect bus connection from the airport ( bus 98 until Congress/promenade ). We had a small room to the street with view to the nachbarwohnungen opposite and this unfortunately also us ). The ... " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- Facilities (1)
Beautiful small city hotel in a very central location
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- March 2012
Really central location with perfect bus connection from the airport ( bus 98 until Congress/promenade ). We had a small room to the street with view to the nachbarwohnungen opposite and this unfortunately also us ). The road was however at night very quiet. Breakfast in simple form but sufficient. Front desk also English speaking competent for all questions about the area. Wi-Fi fast and free in the whole hotel. Tip: for 1 euro by bus 100 at the coast along to Monaco!
Information about Hotel de la Fontaine
Hotel description *
- LocationThis exclusive city hotel is located between the Promenade des Anglais and the popular pedestrian area. There are various nightclubs in a 1 km radius of the hotel and diverse bars, pubs and restaurants fill the surrounding area as do scores of shops and the beach. Public transport departs from stops within 5 minutes walk of the hotel and the old town is around 10 minutes away. The nearest casino is 500 m from the hotel, the art museum is 1 km away, the opera is 1.5 km and the airport is only 7 km away.
- The hotel was built in 1990 and consists of a 4 storey main building with a total of 29 rooms and a 1,000 m² garden. The hotel has a lobby with a 24-hour reception, a safe and a lift. Guests are invited to make use of the lobby bar and the breakfast room. In addition, the hotel has an Internet terminal and a laundry service.
- The debonair rooms come with an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, Internet access and a hire safe as well as individual air conditioning and heating.
- Guests are offered deckchairs and parasols.
- A breakfast buffet is available to guests each morning.
- The hotel accepts American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA as methods of payment.
- From the airport take the shuttle bus to Promenade des Anglais. From here the hotel is just 100 m away. Guests arriving by car should take junction 50 and follow the signs for the centre. Take a left onto Boulevard Gambetta and then a right into Rue de France, where the hotel is located.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See