Hotel review overview
Veronika & Roland
Floriana emerald vs dream lagoon. Tutti buoni
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- September 2012
Last year we had for 2 weeks the sister hotel Floriana dream lagoon visit, on this hotel we have a detailed rating, here we became gladly both resorts compare, the positive thing or negative mention. As already in the first review, the distance from the Marsa Alam Airport is approximately 90km, with the van you need between 1 and 1,5 hours. The Cairo-time was this year the gmt adjusted. What we in florianas hotels very positively surprised was, that locally, nothing has changed, we had exactly like a year ago +2 hours hotel time. Therefore we were allowed at ... half 8. the sunrise at the beautiful lagoon experience. Emerald is the newest hotel (from the original three sister hotel) be, with about 100 rooms the smallest. That garden, green and multicolored is concerned, is emerald lovely as dream or blue lagoon, great designed installations. Still is the same as a year ago - everything 'made in Italy' ☺ we are the only german on the complex been, it is only italian spoken, italian dinner, simply italian lived. But the cleaning staff or other workers often both english, as well as german knowledge had, the service staff member seemed to have no word to understand, or has been done. The newly built part Floriana dream garden was this season already in use, a plant with about 200 rooms, the dream lagoon is. Behind blue lagoon is also another sister hotel worked. For our stay were all four annexes booked, over 2000 guests at the lagoon.
Oh well, perhaps Italian standard but
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- August 2012
If you are a German in an Italian hotel flies, then one is guest 2. degree. At the register you could no German, very little English. With hand and foot one could inform oneself. Luckily I something Italian gotten and had my Übersetzungsbuch with. The route to the hotel within the complex was across a schotterpiste and was appealing. As I know something else. With a street access and an attractive entreé. But here, gravel road and long way to register.
Information about Hotel Floriana Emerald Lagoon
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- A lobby and a reception are available to guests. The establishment features various services and facilities for a comfortable and relaxing stay, including internet access, a restaurant, a bar, a childcare service and a hairdressing salon. Shopping facilities are available.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning and a bathroom. A balcony or terrace is among the standard amenities included with most rooms. Extra beds can be requested. A safe and a minibar also feature. Each accommodation unit offers a telephone and a TV. Each of the bathrooms features a shower, a hairdryer and tiles. Each accommodation unit includes a bathroom with tiles.
- The swimming pool is ideal for a refreshing dip. The sun loungers and parasols on the sun terrace offer a great place to unwind. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. The establishment offers outdoor sporting options, including bocce, volleyball and archery, or for a fee, horse riding. Watersports offered include aquafit, or for a fee, kitesurfing and diving. In addition, a gym and table tennis are available to guests, as well as pool/billiards for a fee. A disco and a kids' club complete the range of options available.
- Dinner is bookable as a board option. The establishment additionally offers snacks. Alcohol-free drinks and alcoholic drinks are available.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See