BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel St. Christopher(3 stars)114 Magazine St LA 70130 New Orleans View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
hotel you can only recommend
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- October 2011
As the other reviewer already write the hotel lies fairly close (3 blocks ) from the French Quarter. Breakfast (American with bagels and cereal ) was in the price with included. Guests were too many Americans. The hotel seemed from the outside I think quite unimpressive. What stop reinhaut is the it no free parking spaces returns. 28 $for parking p. Day should be included. We had however a Roomsavergutschein for 59 $p. Day for the room. As the parking fees a bit this minor imperfection. It was clean. We could not complain.
Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel St. Christopher
Hotel description *
- LocationThe property is located just one block from Harrah's Casino, one block from Bourbon Street and one block from the St. Charles street car line. Loads of fantastic restaurants, shopping and entertainment venues are all practically at the doorstep of the delightful hotel. The Greyhound train station is about 1 km away and the Amtrak station is approximately 1 km away.
- This historic boutique-style hotel was renovated in 2011 and is just steps away from the excitement of world-famous Bourbon Street. The city hotel has a total of 108 guest rooms and is loaded with charm and the welcoming staff do all they can to make sure guests have a pleasant stay. The premises are air-conditioned and guests are welcomed in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service. Facilities include a hotel safe, currency exchange, a bar and a breakfast room. Conference facilities are available to business travellers and wireless Internet access and room service are also available. Those guests who are arriving by car may leave their vehicle in the hotel's car park (fees apply).
- Each guest room has a warm design with brick-exposed walls and New Orleans' artwork. The rooms come with an en suite bathroom with a shower, bath and a hairdryer. Guests can enjoy a good night's rest on their double or king-size bed, which features all new bedding packages. Facilities also include a direct dial telephone, flat-screen satellite/cable TV, radio and free high-speed Internet access. There is additionally a safe, mini fridge, tea and coffee making facilities and an ironing set. Air conditioning and heating are standard features in all accommodation.
- Guests have use of a gym across the street from the hotel (fees apply). Lakewood Golf Club is about 6 km away.
- The hotel is surrounded by some of the finest restaurants in the world. Cuisine of every kind and price range is within a short walk of the hotel. Room service is available.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment at this hotel.
- The hotel is open 24 hours a day with the front desk/concierge available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is a parking fee per car, per night with valet staff on hand.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Family room
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See