At a glance
- Five star hotel (2) "Five star hotel" found in 2 reviews
- " ... try, the long hike is worthwhile). Our in short: perfect for all, the relaxed and the vacation would like to spend. If you only way runs around mistake to seek and to nörgeln, please check five star hotel book and don't be surprised when three stars not all great is. "May 2012
- " So far we were to larger hotels used, why we initially were surprised. On the whole but it was a good hotel . The choice of food is very low and there is always the same. Excursions you can also active, ... "April 2012
- A small beach bar (1) "A small beach bar" found in 1 review
- " ... is however perfect for kite surfing. Kitesurfunterricht you can directly at the beach in front of the hotel take. Tip: at the hotel right the beach along run, after about 50 minutes you arrive at a small beach bar ( La Boca) on the river, as there is for lunch glorious parrot fish ( definitely try, the long ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " ... try, the long hike is worthwhile). Our in short: perfect for all, the relaxed and the vacation would like to spend. If you only way runs around mistake to seek and to nörgeln, please check five star hotel book and don't be surprised when three stars not all great is. " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- " So far we were to larger hotels used, why we initially were surprised. On the whole but it was a good hotel. The choice of food is very low and there is always the same. Excursions you can also active, ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Whoever is looking for peace and quiet is right at home here ( no children) - sure, the hotel is outdated and it would be appropriate to renovate-but the staff makes some things valuable. After three ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Hotel in general (2)
- Atmosphere (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... is however perfect for kite surfing. Kitesurfunterricht you can directly at the beach in front of the hotel take. Tip: at the hotel right the beach along run, after about 50 minutes you arrive at a small beach bar ( La Boca) on the river, as there is for lunch glorious parrot fish ( definitely try, the long ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Atmosphere (1)
Our Dominican home
- October 2013
OUR DOMINICAN HOME- we travel here about twice a year for the past two and a half years and we have made some great friends and people need to just give it a chance and to know the people. Everyone is so helpful and we have just such a good time
Friends and family
- October 2013
I have been to this hotel many times and each time I leave I want to go straight back, the friendliness of the staff is outstanding and they cant do enough for you, they are like family to me, at the moment they are doing a few repairs but that will not stop the flow of the hotel, it is a quiet hotel but at times it can also have a lot of life, I would generally say go give it a try you wont be disappointed if you are looking for a relaxing friendly holiday and to be pampered ... to your every whim
Ira & Ralf
An absolute 'NO GO', after 1 day
- Nicht empfohlen
- April 2013
We have to 1 night and 1 day! Our room was in a disastrous state - old older-an absolute NO GO! We are not picky, but if rust and lime everywhere widespread, that you couldn't tackle can, let alone, the bathtub from 1920 is, dirty, broken and so on. The beach is very beautiful, however, the wind so hard, that you have your own word did not understand the waves are so strong, that you don't into the sea can, without winding to. Okay, cabarete is known, but the hotel is located very far outside of cabarete and kite surfers ... and so on. No sign, left and right at the beach was nothing going on (nirvana!). The breakfast were: old rolls, more than hard boiled eggs. Nothing else. Lunch: old chicken, 3 minuten rice and nothing else. Drinks. Dirty water. (didn get diarrhea). And nothing else. An absolute compliment to the front desk; very hard. The can do anything about it. You have several rooms offered, the but also disgusting. On the next day was the check-out really super! Thank you. Also a compliment to the travel guide of books! The transfer to the celuisma Playa Dorada was in 5 minutes perfect, and after 1 hour taxi everything was settled and forget. Thanks again. (i hope, you read the! ).
Benno & Elke
For three stars sufficient
- March 2013
We were in the last year already once in this hotel and we are surprised by some changes in the positive sense. The offer the food to 100% increase. This Also applies to the processing of flaws and defects with the air conditioning and the shower in our room to. Unfortunately guests not understand a local star hotel upset. If i three stars beech i can't luxury of the higher class of the request. We have just observed The new management very much trouble, the present guests a pleasant Stay as possible allow, despite various construction and renovations to the ... individual Houses. For the aim the relaxation is these facilities very convenient. For us this hotel with The complete staff again and again a vacation worth. A recommendation for the staff the Reception: please get to know a bit of german to increase understanding. Many thanks for 3 pleasant weeks.
We will return this winter again!
- February 2013
For a 3* hotel, you get friendly staff, good basic food (although I understand improvements have been made to the menu! Our room have always been clean. We were there for 6 weeks in February/March 2013 and had a couple small issues (a light bulb needed to be replaced and we needed a few extra towels) Light bulb was replaced within 10 minutes and towels the same. I don't even get that service at home! LOL. We have been to this hotel many, many times over the last 15+ years and return because of the wonderful staff at the hotel. ... We are looking for a quiet hotel away from the main town and this is exactly what we have found in the last several years. I expect many tourists will return to this hotel. There are fabulous restaurants and entertainment in Cabarete central, just a short taxi ride away. The hotel is safe. We always feel secure here. We have met many people at the hotel over the years and remain friends with them. Many guests return year after year for their vacations. There is always a great mix of ages at the hotel too. Lots of games if you want to play. If you don't, just sit back and enjoy the beautiful setting!
Information about Hotel Celuisma Cabarete
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLocated on the north coast of the Dominican Republic, just twenty minutes away from the international airport, Puerto Plata, guests are able to reach the beautiful town of Sosúa in just fifteen minutes. Ocean World and Brugal Rum Factory are both just an hour from the hotel.
- This hotel, with 170 rooms over eleven buildings, is surrounded by lush trees, wide and beautiful beaches with coconut palms creating the unique environment of this area. Facilities include a safe, a bar, a nightclub, 3 restaurants and a kids' club.
- The rooms are fully equipped with individual air conditioning, an en suite shower, a mini-fridge and satellite TV. They also include either a double or king-size bed. All surrounded by a wide and lovely green area.
- The hotel also has a pleasant beach, two swimming pools and an outdoor coffee bar with sun loungers and parasols. Aerobics are also provided as well as the chance to go horse riding, play beach volleyball and take advantage of the entertainment programme. Moreover, it is situated two kilometres away from Cabarete, which is an excellent windsurfing location.
- The hotel offers a variety of international buffet-style cuisine, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Credit cards are accepted, including MasterCard and VISA.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See