At a glance
- On the whole clean (1) "On the whole clean" found in 1 review
- " ... the ' Premiumstrand ', free internet, and separate beach bar included. Room was great, with a view of the sea. The upgrade was because of the extensive construction on the complex made. Complex on the whole clean and well maintained. Beach very nice, daily basis unfortunately with seaweed. Food was just ... "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... the ' Premiumstrand ', free internet, and separate beach bar included. Room was great, with a view of the sea. The upgrade was because of the extensive construction on the complex made. Complex on the whole clean and well maintained. Beach very nice, daily basis unfortunately with seaweed. Food was just ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Hotel in general (1)
Dream hotel but too loud!
- Recommended hotel
- Countryside & spa
- June 2013
This hotel was for us a curse and a blessing. Our first vacation after 3 years where we were grateful for such luxury! For spoilt, demanding holidayers is probably not 5 *, for us. Area nice, spacious, beautiful, with all the palm trees, the beautiful, the pools and also so simply very beautiful. The food is okay, unfortunately only lukewarm but very varied and there is for breakfast a large buffet with eggs, pancakes, fresh fruit and delicious things-great. Tennis and sport offers are included super! But the main issue: the noise! Everywhere entertainment, on the beach, at the pool ... and if you are unlucky enough (as we) a Spring Break party force with 500 (!) People in the area. It was horrible because of the noise. Ewischt you but a good room with sea view and complained things, the disapproval, it is friendly and tried hard reacted and the vacation altogether to beautiful relaxerlebnis. Stay june 2013
I really liked it
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- February 2013
As i have read the previous reviews, i had some concerns with the hotel. But i can say and i have lots of hotels experienced, that a lot of reviews here simply incorrect. Only one i can agree. You can the cleanliness and the service abroad not indicated in Germany compare. The must the people know, the a hotel a negative review. In the evening we had arrived for the first time in a room which not at all went. The hair dryer was broken, the shelf in the closet was missing, the remote control wasn't part of the tv ..., the balcony door hardly went, the balcony view on the wall with barbed wire and at night very loud, since opposite on the other side of the street a disco was. I have my suitcase not at all only unpacked and on the next day with tips armed to the front desk and after a calmer room asked (construction section 9 i can really recommend) before we were construction section 11. however, despite tip a day until we could move. Then everything folded and we could enjoy the vacation. The rooms are tastefully furnished and clean. Daily the room cleaned. Sometimes also only at 16 o'clock. You should know, that one no used toilet paper in the toilet throw may (perhaps home practice time ☺ - no worries-smells but nothing. Toilet has ventilation and in the bathroom was even bath with jacuzzi. For wlan one must pay specially. Unfortunately is much rip-off. Wi-fi for 6 days or maximum 24 hours costs in the wi-fi are in the hotel 50 $. Salad you should no food, i was in doctor 140 $cost. The salad is according to another tour agent with tap water washed. It should happen at the bar a la bomba mixed. With another helped. Mostly russians (which are not) and canadians we met guests. Hardly any germans.
Hans - Dieter
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- September 2012
After the 6 times vacation in the dom republic was this hotel one of the worst we have ever visited, the desolate vacation started on the first day we got only after 02:00 hours our room where in the bathroom no towels were available, the toilet broken so it was called for the guest service where nobody understood us as no foreign languages employees available ( it was then on the next day through the trip advisor clarified). The room key by a magnetic stripe card replaced if it works, we had to take this card whole 7 times ... to the front desk move forward to turn to leave. In the 8. times much the whole system of the castle facilities from, so that we only after 5. hour wait for about 08,30 pm by a secturity inlet in our room got. Very negative as by a traveller understand the seine map in the room leave had, Just after announcement of its room number new card got without any legimitation. The rooms cleaning if you can discuss with a replication cleaning comparable, The every day in the afternoon not before 03:00 pm is completed. I have also tried the staff with several dollars to motivate but except that I my dollars in The wind shot have nothing came of thanks or service of the cleaning staff back The bar staff are not motivated, it goes with the smallest things los so missing in the 2. Week drinking straws for its cocktails, as well as of limes for the Cuba Libre. I would anyone from the German-speaking area recommend this hotel unless he is in his time of vacation A free spanish or Russian language course. 2/3 thirds boozing and bawling spanish, as well as 1/3 russians, Our time of vacation were in this hotel just 15 vacation guests from the German-speaking area! This hotel is noisy whole itinerary 4.5 stars (local) led is however according to my opinion just a two star hotel for passing-through pilgrims to Island of Saona respectively island gatalina. The photos about this hotel are getürkt all or are from a time, as it opens up was terribly long time! The whole complex was since our urlaubsankunft (25,09-09,10. 12) a massive construction and is (was) a bad management run! Never in this hotel again row.
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- June 2012
We got an upgrade of the room received. This also has the ' Premiumstrand ', free internet, and separate beach bar included. Room was great, with a view of the sea. The upgrade was because of the extensive construction on the complex made. Complex on the whole clean and well maintained. Beach very nice, daily basis unfortunately with seaweed. Food was just bad, mostly cold, at best about lukewarm. Almost always the same dishes. Mass processing without quality! Staff rather unfriendly and not helpful. We are rather uncomplicated Travellers and no' naggers'. However this hotel we could unfortunately not recommend ... it!
Information about Hotel Be Live Grand Bavaro
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located on the Caribbean east coast of Punta Cana, protected by a coral reef, next to The Nautical Fishing Club, home of the world famous Marlin Fishing Tournaments. There are a number of golf courses and casinos nearby, while Punta Cana International Airport is only 20 minutes away.
- This magnificent luxury hotel is part of the Grand Oasis Punta Cana complex. Guests can enjoy 2 hotels in one and discover this new and exciting 24-hour all-inclusive resort, which is ideal for couples and families. The hotel consists of a total of 175 rooms. Guests are welcomed into the lobby with 24-hour reception. Amenities include a business centre, concierge service, free parking, piano bar, room and laundry services, money exchange at the front desk and Internet access (extra charge). The hotel is air-conditioned and further facilities include an auditorium, games room, TV lounge, fully supervised kids’ club, 5 bars, disco, 6 restaurants and a casino on the property (extra charge applies).
- Each of the deluxe rooms are equipped with 1 king-size or 2 queen-size beds, terrace, living room, air conditioning, hot tub and full en suite bathroom with superior amenities including shower and hairdryer. The rooms also come with coffee maker and daily fresh coffee supply, cable TV, direct dial telephone, safe and minibar that is restocked daily. Guests can also individually regulate the air conditioning and heating.
- There is a family movie shown every night on the hotel's cinema-size screen at the outdoor theatre. The hotel also offers a gym, pool and treatments in the Kin Ha Spa (extra charge). For additional charges, guests can also make use of the hot tub and sauna, or enjoy a massage. The Water Sport Centre is located on the beach, with motorised watersports, including diving, windsurfing and catamaran boating, incurring additional charges. The hotel also has parasols, aerobics, canoeing, tennis, table tennis, pool/snooker, darts, beach volleyball, biking and an entertainment programme for children.
- The hotel serves a complimentary breakfast. The buffet and grill restaurant offers exclusive cuisine and opens daily for breakfast and lunch (shirt and shoes required). Also available are all of the restaurants at the Grand Oasis Punta Cana. Dinner is served à la carte and in buffet form.
- The hotel accepts MasterCard and VISA.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle hire
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See