Hotel München Palace(5 stars)Trogerstraße 21 81675 München View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
The 5-star use does not do it justice
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- September 2012
My partner had us (couple with a 10-year old son ) in september as a surprise a short break to Munich compensate, where we in the hotel Munich palace stayed in. Unfortunately, we had to the vacation prematurely abort. Since the trip was a gift, i had first with criticism prevented. After i have learned, that it is a 5-star category, and also to in the request for (part)-refund for an unused night came, i am of the opinion, that my impressions from the hotel but mitteilungswürdig are. On the first glance makes the building when entering a the impression ... a smaller, familiar hotel of the elevated class with more conservative, but tasteful ambience. The concierge of the hotel was friendly and accommodating, as well as the rest of the staff. Was obvious when booking an accident happened: it was a deluxe room (apparently from 25 square meter) with extra bed for our son booked; but we were to a room run, in which only a double bed was in seemed the room this 2- personengröße cut to be. After submission of the Reservation confirmation you then arrive at a extra bed at the end of our queen sized bed set up; it had the staff the before there standing armchair and side tables move, because of the capacity for an extra bed in the reason was: after the extra bed remaining area in the room was so small, that only a narrow course remained, on which one itself u-shape around the complex double bed and additional bed were uncomfortable herumbewegen had-not a room the promised category standard. This was after a long trip, after which we a cozy room looking forward to, certainly not a good start. Something can happen, but at least could have been a guests of apology here well done. In the Check-out they refused to give us the extra bed again specially in charge, which is why we once again our reservation confirmation identification. Instead of the 2 booked days we are unforeseen way in the morning after the first night departure. The question my partner on a (partial) refund of the price for the 2. night was going to be negative. Reason: we would have a 'special' price (there were 650, -€ for both nights), there was a refund excluded. Even a partial compromise was not obvious. Quite apart from this behaviour (a little kindness here would surely-especially in the light of the adverse circumstances with the extra bed-have been possible), there were some details, the me with a 3a star hotel not bothered us, but after the fact, that it is an institution of the 5-star category, there are: so, the mattress of the extra bed large, unappetizing looking yellow-brownish stains on (which we clearly could see, although the maid quickly with a clean sheet changed). Also the carpet of the room had signs of usage, the you rather for a hotel lower category would expect. For by car guests arriving, there is a hotel-own garage-however were charged a night proud 25, -€ parking, which in my opinion the parkplatznot in the immediate vicinity is used. My conclusion: it is a pity that behind the façade of this and for dignified tranquil house many points there, the resentment and the 5-star category not - value for money is reasonable here simply not. Near our next Munich-visit we will certainly not more in the 'Munich palace' quarter.
Top class, directly opposite the beetle
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- February 2012
Centrally located in bogenhausen location, directly opposite the beetle. Small but fine very personal five star hotel. Very courteous service. Room very big bright, comfortably. Small spa facilities with sauna. Always gladly again.
Information about Hotel München Palace
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offersHotel Munchen Palace Standing in the affluent Bogenhausen quarter, the Hotel Munchen Palace is a 5 star luxury hotel who's central location and elegant yet contemporary style is favored by families and solo travelers. Decorated in tasteful yet modern way, the Hotel Munchen Palace provides guest with an elegant base for their visit to Munich. Boasting 74 rooms, a bar, a restaurant, a wellness area and a roof terrace with garden, the hotel combines its classic design with contemporary luxury amenities. Wireless internet connection is available, while room service operates 24 hours a day.
- LocationThe Hotel Munchen Palace is situated in Munich's prestigious Bogenhausen district. In the vicinity of such attractions as the Prinzregenten Theater, the Munich Philharmonic, the Villa Stuck museum, the famous English Garden and the Bavarian Parliament Maximilaneum. Public transport links also serve the area, connecting guests with the rest of the city. Accomodation The Hotel Majestic has 74 rooms, including 7 suites on 5 floors. The classic rooms are equipped with a minibar, a safe, internet, TV with pay per view and marble bathrooms. All the rooms are non-smoking. Check in is at 15:00 and by check out at 12:00 noon.
- Food and DrinkThe hotel's restaurant offers guests breakfast, lunch and dinner menus to suit all tastes, operating from 6:30 a.m. till late at night. The restaurant offers varied menu of foods as well as drinks. Also, there is a bar in the Hotel Munchen Palace. The Bogenhausen district itself is lined with a number of acclaimed restaurants and popular beer gardens.
- LeisureThe Hotel Munchen Palace's roof terrace provides guests with a panoramic view of the building's surrounding neighborhood. On warm days, food and drinks can be served there. The hotel is also home to a wellness area with a gym, a sauna, a relaxation corner and a steam room, while massages can also be booked throughout the reception desk. The hotel's location allows guests to enjoy cultural life of the city, as many events take place in the vicinity. Other services The Hotel Majestic provides a wide range of services including organizing tickets for concerts, events and museums, massages and bicycle rental.
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- What the hotel offersThe Hotel München Palace is a family-run and personally-managed luxury hotel. All 74 guest rooms including 7 suites were completely refurbished in 2010. The rooms are individually decorated in a classical modern style and feature air conditioning, parquet flooring, marble bathrooms, flat screen TV, Pay TV, minibar and high-speed internet access. The interior and technical equipment meet international 5-star-standards. Besides the Palace Restaurant the hotel features the cozy Palace Bar, a lovely courtyard garden with terrace which is catered in summer, a roof top terrace, a fitness room with a Finnish sauna, two conference rooms, one business suite, and an indoor garage parking on site. The Hotel München Palace is very popular with international artists and famous musicians.
- LocationThe Hotel München Palace is situated on the quiet upper banks of the Isar River in Munich Bogenhausen right between the Friedensengel and the concert hall Prinzregententheater close to one of the world’s most beautiful city parks - the Englischer Garten. The hotel is strategically well located with good transportation links including the museum bus line 100 with a stop within 200 meters, the subway station Prinzregentenplatz of the line U4 within 300 meter, the U4/U5 subway station Max-Weber Platz within 700 meters and the Straßenbahn number 18 with the stop Fiedensengel/Villa Stuck within 200 meter. The bus line 100 connects the Hotel München Palace with the famous museums Haus der Kunst – the three Pinakotheken and the Museum Brandhorst. The distances between the Hotel München Palace and important spots in Munich (by car): 2 km to the city center – 7 minutes 3.8 km to the main train station München Hauptbahnhof – 9 minutes 36 km - to the Airport Franz Josef Strauss – 30 minutes 7 km to the Munich fairgrounds Messe München - 10 minutes 1.5 km to the train station München Ostbahnhof – 4 minutes 1.7 km to the next highway connection (A94) – 4 minutes 12 km to the football stadium Allianz Arena – 16 minutes
- AccommodationThe Hotel München Palace renovated all guest rooms completely in 2010 and presents itself in a new style. Small privately run 5 star hotel with personalized service and attention to detail. Rooms: - Air condition - Parquet floor, high ceilings - W-LAN, high-speed Internet, PC connection, telephone, desk - LCD TV, pay-TV, minibar, safe - Marble bathroom with bathtub or shower - Bathroom amenities from „Etro“ Complimentary Services: - Mineral water and fruit upon arrival - Minibar beverages - 30 minutes Internet per day - Daily newspaper - Shoe shine service - Bicycle rental - Morning coffee and tee in the lobby
- Food and DrinkPalace Restaurant The Palace Restaurant and the Palace Bar are places of encounter in an elegant and friendly atmosphere paired with finest international dishes and drinks. Whether for a light lunch or an indulgent dinner this cuisine has the typical Kuffler Family signature which so many regular guests value. In addition to the Palace Restaurant, 24 hours room service is available. Palace Bar The Palace Bar is considered one of the most beautiful hotel bars in Munich. It is a popular meeting spot for hotel guests and Munich night-owls alike. National and international drinks are served in an elegant and friendly atmosphere. To meet the highest of standards the Hotel München Palace offers a list of selected wines and spirits, a classical cocktail menu and fine bar food.
- LeisureThe Hotel München Palace features a fitness room with a Finish sauna an direct access to the roof top terrace on the 4th floor.
- Other facilities and servicesFree of Charge In Room Amenities: 1 bottle of mineral water and fruit upon arrival, minibar inclusive for the whole stay, 30 minutes internet per day, daily newspaper, Etro bathroom amenities, bathrobe, shoe shine service, bicycle rental, morning-coffeeand tee in the lobby. Business Services: Secretary services are available upon request, business c enter is 24 hours available, internet free of charge at the business center. Facilities: 74 rooms, 7 suites, 1 restaurant, 1 bar, 1 gym with Finnish sauna, 2 banqueting rooms, 1 business suite, 1 business center, air conditioning, garden roof top terrace, laundry service, hotel safe deposit box, storage space, elevator, indoor garage parking.
- Recreation room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Shoe shine service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See