Information about Hotel München Palace
Information from HolidayCheck
Information from HolidayCheck *
- What the hotel offersHotel Munchen Palace Standing in the affluent Bogenhausen quarter, the Hotel Munchen Palace is a 5 star luxury hotel who's central location and elegant yet contemporary style is favored by families and solo travelers. Decorated in tasteful yet modern way, the Hotel Munchen Palace provides guest with an elegant base for their visit to Munich. Boasting 74 rooms, a bar, a restaurant, a wellness area and a roof terrace with garden, the hotel combines its classic design with contemporary luxury amenities. Wireless internet connection is available, while room service operates 24 hours a day.
- LocationThe Hotel Munchen Palace is situated in Munich's prestigious Bogenhausen district. In the vicinity of such attractions as the Prinzregenten Theater, the Munich Philharmonic, the Villa Stuck museum, the famous English Garden and the Bavarian Parliament Maximilaneum. Public transport links also serve the area, connecting guests with the rest of the city. Accomodation The Hotel Majestic has 74 rooms, including 7 suites on 5 floors. The classic rooms are equipped with a minibar, a safe, internet, TV with pay per view and marble bathrooms. All the rooms are non-smoking. Check in is at 15:00 and by check out at 12:00 noon.
- Food and DrinkThe hotel's restaurant offers guests breakfast, lunch and dinner menus to suit all tastes, operating from 6:30 a.m. till late at night. The restaurant offers varied menu of foods as well as drinks. Also, there is a bar in the Hotel Munchen Palace. The Bogenhausen district itself is lined with a number of acclaimed restaurants and popular beer gardens.
- LeisureThe Hotel Munchen Palace's roof terrace provides guests with a panoramic view of the building's surrounding neighborhood. On warm days, food and drinks can be served there. The hotel is also home to a wellness area with a gym, a sauna, a relaxation corner and a steam room, while massages can also be booked throughout the reception desk. The hotel's location allows guests to enjoy cultural life of the city, as many events take place in the vicinity. Other services The Hotel Majestic provides a wide range of services including organizing tickets for concerts, events and museums, massages and bicycle rental.
* HolidayCheck does not assume liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ at the time of booking from the description presented here. Solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form will be offered.
- What the hotel offersThe Hotel München Palace is a family-run and personally-managed luxury hotel. All 74 guest rooms including 7 suites were completely refurbished in 2010. The rooms are individually decorated in a classical modern style and feature air conditioning, parquet flooring, marble bathrooms, flat screen TV, Pay TV, minibar and high-speed internet access. The interior and technical equipment meet international 5-star-standards. Besides the Palace Restaurant the hotel features the cozy Palace Bar, a lovely courtyard garden with terrace which is catered in summer, a roof top terrace, a fitness room with a Finnish sauna, two conference rooms, one business suite, and an indoor garage parking on site. The Hotel München Palace is very popular with international artists and famous musicians.
- LocationThe Hotel München Palace is situated on the quiet upper banks of the Isar River in Munich Bogenhausen right between the Friedensengel and the concert hall Prinzregententheater close to one of the world’s most beautiful city parks - the Englischer Garten. The hotel is strategically well located with good transportation links including the museum bus line 100 with a stop within 200 meters, the subway station Prinzregentenplatz of the line U4 within 300 meter, the U4/U5 subway station Max-Weber Platz within 700 meters and the Straßenbahn number 18 with the stop Fiedensengel/Villa Stuck within 200 meter. The bus line 100 connects the Hotel München Palace with the famous museums Haus der Kunst – the three Pinakotheken and the Museum Brandhorst. The distances between the Hotel München Palace and important spots in Munich (by car): 2 km to the city center – 7 minutes 3.8 km to the main train station München Hauptbahnhof – 9 minutes 36 km - to the Airport Franz Josef Strauss – 30 minutes 7 km to the Munich fairgrounds Messe München - 10 minutes 1.5 km to the train station München Ostbahnhof – 4 minutes 1.7 km to the next highway connection (A94) – 4 minutes 12 km to the football stadium Allianz Arena – 16 minutes
- AccommodationThe Hotel München Palace renovated all guest rooms completely in 2010 and presents itself in a new style. Small privately run 5 star hotel with personalized service and attention to detail. Rooms: - Air condition - Parquet floor, high ceilings - W-LAN, high-speed Internet, PC connection, telephone, desk - LCD TV, pay-TV, minibar, safe - Marble bathroom with bathtub or shower - Bathroom amenities from „Etro“ Complimentary Services: - Mineral water and fruit upon arrival - Minibar beverages - 30 minutes Internet per day - Daily newspaper - Shoe shine service - Bicycle rental - Morning coffee and tee in the lobby
- Food and DrinkPalace Restaurant The Palace Restaurant and the Palace Bar are places of encounter in an elegant and friendly atmosphere paired with finest international dishes and drinks. Whether for a light lunch or an indulgent dinner this cuisine has the typical Kuffler Family signature which so many regular guests value. In addition to the Palace Restaurant, 24 hours room service is available. Palace Bar The Palace Bar is considered one of the most beautiful hotel bars in Munich. It is a popular meeting spot for hotel guests and Munich night-owls alike. National and international drinks are served in an elegant and friendly atmosphere. To meet the highest of standards the Hotel München Palace offers a list of selected wines and spirits, a classical cocktail menu and fine bar food.
- LeisureThe Hotel München Palace features a fitness room with a Finish sauna an direct access to the roof top terrace on the 4th floor.
- Other facilities and servicesFree of Charge In Room Amenities: 1 bottle of mineral water and fruit upon arrival, minibar inclusive for the whole stay, 30 minutes internet per day, daily newspaper, Etro bathroom amenities, bathrobe, shoe shine service, bicycle rental, morning-coffeeand tee in the lobby. Business Services: Secretary services are available upon request, business c enter is 24 hours available, internet free of charge at the business center. Facilities: 74 rooms, 7 suites, 1 restaurant, 1 bar, 1 gym with Finnish sauna, 2 banqueting rooms, 1 business suite, 1 business center, air conditioning, garden roof top terrace, laundry service, hotel safe deposit box, storage space, elevator, indoor garage parking.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See