Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel River View
Take advantage of the benefits offered by HotelManager:
- Quality analyses provided by hotel reviews
- Update news about your hotel
- Present your hotel by creating a hotel profile and publishing pictures
- All for free
Hotel description *
- LocationCentrally located in the heart of Whitehorse, Yukon, this city and business hotel is within easy walking distance of all the main local attractions and shopping outlets. The hotel also offers great views of the Yukon River and surrounding mountains. Guests will find a number of shops, restaurants, bars and pubs on Main Street, which is a 3-minute walk away, whilst the train and bus stations are around 300 metres and 1.6 km away respectively. Additional attractions include the Yukon River (300 metres), Miles Canyon (10 km) and Dawson City (52 km).
- FacilitiesAfter a long day of sightseeing at many nearby historic landmarks, guests will appreciate the friendly, welcoming atmosphere of this newly refurbished property. Renovated in 2009, the city and business hotel welcomes its guests into a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service, and comprises a total of 53 guest rooms spread across 2 storeys. In addition to English, the friendly front desk staff speaks at least one of the following languages: French, German, Italian and Spanish. The hotel prides itself in providing its guests with excellent service and care, and features a hotel safe, a café and a restaurant. The hotel also has 24-hour unlimited wireless Internet access on the high-speed computer in the lobby (access fee applies). Guests arriving by car can leave their vehicles in the nearby car park or parking garage (fees apply).
- RoomsAll the rooms are furnished with high-speed Internet access, coffeemakers, cable TV, hairdryers, radio alarm clocks and a wake-up service. The en suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower and bath, and in-room amenities include double beds, a direct dial telephone, a safe, a fridge, a microwave and individually regulated heating. An iron and ironing board are available in the guest laundrette, and some of the guest rooms have wireless Internet access for a small access fee.
- Sports/EntertainmentGuests wishing to play a round of golf can visit the Mountain View golf course, which is around 4 km from the hotel.
- MealsGuests can dine in the on-site restaurant and lounge, or in the Talisman's Café, where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- PaymentThe following credit cards are accepted as methods of payment: American Express, MasterCard and VISA.
- Misc.The hotel check-in time is 4 pm, and guests are requested to check out by 11 am on the day of their departure.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata