Hotel Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles LAX Airport(2 stars)8620 Airport Boulevard View on map
At a glance
- Very satisfied (2) "Very satisfied" found in 2 reviews
- " We chose this hotel for the beginning and the end of our round trip and both times were very satisfied . The hotel is modern furnished, everything was OK. For breakfast there is a good choice, it is ... "September 2012
- " We chose this hotel for the beginning and the end of our round trip and both times were very satisfied. The hotel is modern furnished, everything was OK. For breakfast there is a good choice, it is constantly refilled ... "September 2012
- Good value for money (1) "Good value for money" found in 1 review
- " Good value for money "May 2012
- Spacious room (1) "Spacious room" found in 1 review
- " We were quite surprised by the Holiday Inn Express. Free airport shuttle bus, spacious room and for central Europeans tolerable breakfast with bananas, yoghurt, scrambled egg and ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Cost Effectiveness (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Good value for money " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " We chose this hotel for the beginning and the end of our round trip and both times were very satisfied. The hotel is modern furnished, everything was OK. For breakfast there is a good choice, it is ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " We chose this hotel for the beginning and the end of our round trip and both times were very satisfied. The hotel is modern furnished, everything was OK. For breakfast there is a good choice, it is constantly refilled ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Cost Effectiveness (1)
- May 2013
For a city hotel really good. The location is perfect. Parking spaces are available free of charge and the rooms are clean. We had a room south, that means we have every flight to la enters see. Particularly interesting for our son ☺ the volume was surprisingly really very small. Breakfast was really good for american standards. Always fresh fruits, eggs, burgerfleisch, coffee etc. We are full. Would this hotel during the next city break in la again. Really recommendable.
Great hotel for overnight stay
- April 2013
The hotel is located in area at the airport. The shuttle service is 'Holiday Inn & La Quinta' and runs and the red-flagged signs from the airport from. The check in is from 3:00 p. m. possible. Next door, there is a McDonald's, and a subway. Also in the hotel itself there was a small store for postcards, knabbereien and phone cards. Public telephones are in the restaurant area or breakfast room. The rooms are spacious and comfortably furnished. Wi-fi use is free of charge. It is located a small bar and a restaurant in the home which we ... didn't make use of. For breakfast the saying restaurant to the breakfast room. The offered breakfast buffet was typically american with scrambled eggs, toast, bagels and jam. Coffee and orange juice are on request brought to the table. Conclusion: for a stopover very recommendable!
- March 2013
Airport pick-up smoothly, big room, car hire offices easily reachable on foot, breakfast for american standards good, pleasant design, clean, for one night more than enough
Free wi-fi, breakfast, ok, shuttle bus to the airport
- January 2013
For a overnight on the way to hawaii very suitable. In my opinion the best choice what value for money concerns for a overnight at lax airport. Plus: + 80 Euro/night including breakfast & wi-fi + treadmill or fc available + pool available (didn't use it) + free shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel & return + check in/out smoothly (credit than safety necessary despite vouchers) + drivers from the shuttle bus good tips (food, etc.) + breakfast included Minus: - sewage in the bathtub could not be closed - carpet in room - room decor already ... somewhat older, but clean Overalls value for money superb, i would in any case book there again, since this price a very good choice
- December 2012
The hotel is very clean, staff is friendly, the rooms are generous. Nearby the hotel there is Burger King, sizzler and 7-eleven. The bed (king ) was very comfortable and the beverages quite cheap. There was free breakfast in the hotel and a free shuttle to the airport lax.
Information about Hotel Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles LAX Airport
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis full service hotel is located just a few minutes walk from Los Angeles International Airport. The hotel is ideally located for excursions. Restaurants, bars, various shops, and a public transport stop may be found some 800 m from the hotel.
- The hotel comprises a total of 160 rooms and offers a reception, a safe, and a lift. A newspaper stand, a bar, a conference room and public Internet access are also to be found within this airport hotel. Guests may dine in the restaurant. Room and laundry services are on offer, as is car parking.
- The rooms each come with an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone and satellite/ cable TV. Further fittings include a fridge, Internet access, ironing equipment, and coffee-making facilities. Air conditioning and heating are individually regulated.
- There is a heated swimming pool to be found in the hotel grounds. There is also an indoor Jacuzzi in which guests may kick back and relax.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted.
- There is a complimentary shuttle service to the airport 24-hours a day. Most rooms come with a double bed, although 2 separate beds may be requested in advance.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast buffet
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See