Lily Beach Resort & Spa(5 stars)Alifu Dhaalu Atoll 00220 Huvahendhoo View on map
At a glance
- The food was excellent (5) "The food was excellent" found in 5 reviews
- " We had a great time with very friendly people, in a clean and nice beach house. The food was excellent and we really felt welcome and the whole team gave the best to serve us well. Mr. Billon the ... "September 2012
- " The most beautiful vacation we'have had! We had a beach villa booked. So we went from the villa and into the sea. The food was great delicious. Staff really friendly. Platinum plan at the highest level. With further questions ... "March 2012
- " Platinum all inclusive in the Lily Beach as the heaven on earth. Attentive staff and excellent food combined with a dreamlike setting. Luxury and peace. Understatement and not pushy. Perfect dive ... "September 2012
- " I would like to the child care praise! The goods top! The whole team was excellent. The staff members were very accommodating and helpful the food was magnificent and it were fulfilled all expectations. "October 2012
- " Very beautiful hotel, great food ! "September 2012
- Very beautiful hotel (3) "Very beautiful hotel" found in 3 reviews
- " Very beautiful hotel , great food! "September 2012
- " The good reviews read and Lily Beach Resort, Very nice hotel , beach villas more than good enough and are great near the beach. The food was really a dream, ... "September 2012
- " ... for a course to make would like, is here as an German in very good hands, there three-quarters the team German are, very professional, patient and friendly. I would like to this vacation in this very good hotel repeat! "September 2012
- With good value for money (1) "With good value for money" found in 1 review
- " Lovely area with good value for money "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Cost Effectiveness (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " Lovely area with good value for money " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Hotel in general (3) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 3 reviews
- " Very beautiful hotel, great food! " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " The good reviews read and Lily Beach Resort, Very nice hotel, beach villas more than good enough and are great near the beach. The food was really a dream, ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " ... for a course to make would like, is here as an German in very good hands, there three-quarters the team German are, very professional, patient and friendly. I would like to this vacation in this very good hotel repeat! " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Cost Effectiveness (1)
- Quality (5) Comments related to "Food" found in 5 reviews
- " We had a great time with very friendly people, in a clean and nice beach house. The food was excellent and we really felt welcome and the whole team gave the best to serve us well. Mr. Billon the ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " The most beautiful vacation we'have had! We had a beach villa booked. So we went from the villa and into the sea. The food was great delicious. Staff really friendly. Platinum plan at the highest level. With further questions ... " read hotel reviewMarch 2012
- " Platinum all inclusive in the Lily Beach as the heaven on earth. Attentive staff and excellent food combined with a dreamlike setting. Luxury and peace. Understatement and not pushy. Perfect dive ... " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " I would like to the child care praise! The goods top! The whole team was excellent. The staff members were very accommodating and helpful the food was magnificent and it were fulfilled all expectations. " read hotel reviewOctober 2012
- " Very beautiful hotel, great food! " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- Quality (5)
Holiday in the middle kingdom ;-)
- Nicht empfohlen
- January 2014
If you're looking for peace and quiet was at the wrong place, very many families with smaller children. Majority of asians very loud. 0 (we have a lot of money for this location and we are disappointed. The room cleaning took place every day (wiped was only the first two days) otherwise, the towels and once only short over looked. We have it then with tip but tried therefore it was also not better. The food is varied and tasted good but everything in the asian visitors. You get the feeling you sit in a large cafeteria everything was very ... noisy. So you can never sit long and its wine. The waiters were, after you tip them are very attentive and try. Our conclusion we will the island again
- January 2014
The hotel is very clean. With the Platinum Package everything is included, which made it very easy and comfortable. Although 130 rooms on the island. Guest types started to change. Many asian people.
We are repeaters.
- December 2013
Beautiful super hotel with pleasant public.
Almost perfect holiday.
- November 2013
The guest structure was international with a large asian and russian share, but didn't bother us. Lily lounge: here we were the passports and the voucherheft taken - without any further information, the already desirable.
Simply for feeling well.
- November 2013
Great resort which leaves nothing to be desired. Were after 2011 stay here and had a lagoon villa which left nothing to be desired.
Information about Lily Beach Resort & Spa
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis resort enjoys a favourable location in the spectacular Ari Atoll surroundings of Huvahendhoo Island, in close proximity to some of the most amazing diving sites in the world. The property enjoys a great worldwide reputation for its pristine beaches, lush tropical vegetation and the exotic house-reef, all of which can be found nearby.
- Peace, serenity and beautiful natural surroundings, combined with excellent resort facilities and services make this a perfect place for a restful holiday, a fun family gathering, or a romantic getaway. The air-conditioned club resort has introduced the unique, pioneering concept of ‘Affordable Luxury', and offers a total of 119 rooms. Guests are welcomed in the lobby. Additional facilities include a hairdressing salon and a café. For fees, guests can enjoy the convenience of room and laundry services.
- The accommodation features a fusion of contemporary design and local Maldivian architecture. It offers a wonderful combination of wood, different kinds of natural stones and modern design, which blend in creatively with the natural surroundings of the island. The resort offers a variety of luxury villas. All accommodation units are en suite and feature a shower and bath, as well as a double bed and a TV. The rooms also come equipped with a hairdryer, radio and minibar as standard. Additional features include tea and coffee making facilities.
- The resort offers carefully compiled excursions, sports activities and much, much more. Guests can enjoy a refreshing dip in the swimming pool, or enjoy a relaxing massage or spa treatment. They can also relax on the sandy beach.
- Guests will be delighted with the fantastic selection of premium wines and spirits, and with the resort’s options for fine dining experiences.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this resort.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersLily Beach Resort: enjoyed a great reputation world-wide for its pristine beaches and lush tropical vegetation, and its exotic house-reef 3-10 meters away, and its location within the popular Ari Atoll of the Maldivian archipelago; boasting some of the most amazing and exclusive dive sites all-around. The new Lily Beach Resort & Spa At Huvahendhoo; upgraded to a 5-star luxury product with its All-new ‘Platinum Plan’ adds a whole new level to the traditional Maldivian holiday experience; Affordable Luxury in the Maldives!
- LocationHuvahendhoo Island, situated on the south-east of Ari Atoll in the Maldives is a mere 25-minute scenic flight by Sea Plane from Male’ International Airport to the resort, flying over the mesmerizing world of spectacular islands and unique reef-formations, infinite memories to last a life-time.
- AccommodationSunset Water Suites (4 Suites) Villa Size: 182m ² Individually designed and ultra-private, these Grand Water Suites on the western lagoon side of the island are truly the pride of the resort, each with its own individual butler service catering to your every whim. They offer uncompromising views of the ocean with an amazing private deck and direct lagoon access. A combination of natural wood flooring and white marble in the bathrooms, a four-poster king-sized bed, an oversized day-bed, a 14 sq.mts. Jacuzzi Pool and 42” LCD flat screen TV. Deluxe Water Villas (36 Villas) Villa Size: 126m ² Romantic and very private; with a distance of 15-feet between each villa, these villas are aesthetically appointed with a single piece hand-crafted standalone bathtub with Jacuzzi and an additional medium-sized Jacuzzi pool on the deck offering a fantastic view of the entire lagoon and direct access to the lagoon. A combination of natural wood flooring and white marble flooring in the bathroom, a 4 poster king-sized bed, an over-sized day bed, 7 sq.mts Jacuzzi Pool and 42” LCD flat screen. Lagoon Villas (16 Villas) Villa Size: 90m ² Spacious self-contained villas, half over the water, are appointed with natural wood flooring and stone flooring in the bathroom, king-sized 4 poster beds, an oversized day bed and 29” LCD flat screen TV. All these villas have direct access to the lagoon from their private decks. Beach Villas (57 Villas) Villa Size: 68m ² Nestled along the shores of pristine beaches, elegant and smartly designed villas with natural wood flooring in the bedroom and stone flooring in the spacious open air bathroom, a queen-sized bed, vibrant colour schemes, and an day bed and 29” LCD flat screen. Beach Family Villas (6 Villas) Villa Size: 136m ² 6-sets of two interconnecting rooms.
- Food and DrinkLily Maa Our main restaurant, an open sided restaurant with sand floors and views of the lagoon, will showcase some of the finest cuisine served in the Maldives. Our experienced International Chef, will conjure up a wonderful variety of ‘world cuisine’, offering expansive buffets, aesthetically set-up. Two open-cooking stations add variety to a sumptuous and relaxed dining experience… Wish to have a unique fine dining experience during your stay? Tamarind our A La Carte restaurant offering Indian and Chinese fu¬sion cuisine, presents you with a romantic & distinctive fine dining experience with signature dishes, specially created by the Executive Chef and a wonderful selection of wines to go with. (Tamarind is not part of the Platinum Plan – however each guest is entitled to one á la carte fine dining dinner experience during stay) Informal and lively The Spirit is the ideal spot for chilling out… Sand floors, vibrant colour schemes, and day loungers, tastefully selected lounge music, and makes it a very exciting and inviting location of the resort to spend your fun filling evenings…from 10.00 until the very last guest leaves.
- LeisureGoing in sync with the ‘fun-filled holiday’ concept, the resort will have numerous options to keep you busy, day & night… Night: – Live music, traditional local music, disco, night fishing, traditional cultural variety shows, and beach games Day: An up-to-date gymnasium, a full-fledged water sports centre equipped with all non-motorized activities including canoeing, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, as well as motorized sports such as fun-tube riding and banana boat rides (all lessons are chargeable) flood-lit tennis court, table tennis, dart, carom, billiards/pool, beach volleyball, island hopping, big game fishing, sunrise fishing, snorkelling safari. Other Facilities: • Fully equipped Dive Centre: Ocean Pro • Internet Café • 2 Fresh Water Swimming Pools with Bar
- Other facilities and servicesKeeping the overall concept of Affordable Luxury in the Maldives in mind, a premium all-inclusive product has been launched at the NEW Lily Beach Resort & Spa. This premium all-inclusive plan is called ‘Platinum Plan’ Platinum Plan is an upgraded Luxury ‘All Inclusive’ Plan whereby offering the discerning traveller, hassle free fun, relaxation and uninhibited enjoyment... Only natural materials are used for all its Villas as well as Public areas. The final product is a fusion of contemporary design and local architecture. It is a wonderful combination of wood, different kinds of natural stones and modern design, which blend in creatively with the natural surroundings of the island. We have 119 stunning villas in 5 categories to choose from.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Writing bureau
- Cable TV
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See