We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- September 2011
On the whole, the hotel is highly recommended. The entertainment was poor. The beach is typical for alanya, rocks and gravel. The theme of the waiters is ;' as to me, so to you!', So thank you and please don't forget.
Information about Bone Club Hotel SVS
Hotel description *
- LocationThe beach hotel is situated right across from the sea. It is around 15 km from Alanya, which has many bars, restaurants and attractions, such as Alanya Castle and the antique theatre Aspendos. The centre of Mahmutlar is just a 10-minute walk away and Antalya Airport is around 140 km from the hotel.
- The air-conditioned hotel provides the perfect setting for a relaxing family holiday. Renovated in 2006 to ensure a more comfortable stay, the hotel offers its guests a buffet restaurant, TV lounge, a shop and a car park. There is a kids’ club and children’s playground for younger guests. Further facilities available to guests in the 250-room hotel include a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, lift access and a newspaper stand. A bar and disco provide drinks and entertainment and guests may also make use of the conference facilities and WLAN Internet access (fees apply).
- Rooms feature a private bathroom with shower, bathtub and hairdryer, a double bed, telephone, safe, minibar, satellite TV, individually regulated air conditioning/heating and a private balcony.
- There is a large outdoor swimming pool with children’s swimming area, poolside snack bar and sun loungers and parasols laid out ready for use. Guests may take part in an aqua fit or aerobics session, work out in the gym or relax in the sauna. Massages are also available. For an additional fee it is possible to enjoy waterskiing, jet skiing, banana boating and canoeing. The hotel offers a pool table, beach volleyball and table tennis, and organises entertainment programmes for adults. Sun loungers can be hired for a fee on the nearby sandy and pebble beach.
- The hotel offers all-inclusive packages, with buffets served for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Information desk
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See