We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Pgs World Palace
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis luxury oriental hotel enjoys a magnificent location directly beside a sprawling sand and shingle beach with bathing jetty, and is situated in the holiday area of Kiris-Kemer. A range of shops and entertainment venues can be found about 500 m away, while it is 6 km to Kemer. There are good Dolmus bus connections from the hotel and Antalya as well as its airport lies some 65 km from the hotel.
- The foothills of the Taurus Mountains form the backdrop to this luxury hotel, and together with the lush green vegetation form its beautiful setting. The hotel consists of a three-storey main building and a two-storey annexe with a total of 815 rooms, of which 18 are elegant suites. Guests are received in the impressive air-conditioned foyer with safes, a currency exchange counter, four lifts, and a public Internet terminal. There is also a kiosk, a small supermarket, some shops, a hairdressing salon, a nightclub, a theatre, and a games room for guests to take advantage of. Culinary options take the form of a cosy café, 13 separate bars, and 16 restaurants with highchairs for children available. The laundry service and medical facilities are additionally on offer, and there is a kid's club for children between the ages of 4 and 12 and a play area.
- The tasteful and comfortably furnished rooms all come with an en suite bathroom with shower and hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a minibar, and a hire safe. Air conditioning, central heating, a lounge, and carpeted floors are also all included as standard in every room.
- There is a pool area with slides, an activity pool, a quiet pool, a children's area, a poolside snack bar, and both sun loungers and parasols in the sprawling, green outdoor complex of the hotel. Guests may take advantage of the wide-ranging spa offerings including a Jacuzzi, steam baths, and massages. Tennis, table tennis, squash, basketball, billiard, and bocce can all be played, while sports enthusiasts can try a workout in the gym. Guests can also take part in a range of water sports on the beach, such as water skiing, diving, or windsurfing, and here also there are loungers and parasols. A diverse entertainment programme provides amusement and diversion for guests.
- Guests may select their breakfast, midday and evening meals from a buffet. Evening meals may alternatively be taken either à la carte or chosen from a menu. Furthermore, special dietary requirements as well as individual-specific dishes may be prepared. An all-inclusive stay may be booked.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Writing bureau
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- Information desk
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See