Information about Hotel Kyriaki
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located 3 km west of the town of Chania and its bus station, Venetian harbour, market hall and nightlife options. Guests will find shops, restaurants, bars, the nearest beach and links to the public transport network all 2 minutes' walk away in the centre of Chrissi Akti, which is around 2 km from the villages of Galatas and Daratsos. Rethymno is approximately 60 km from the hotel, Samaria Gorge and Falasarna Beach are around 45 minutes by car, and Elafonisi beach is approximately an hour and a half's drive. Chania-Souda Airport is roughly 22 km from the hotel and Heraklion-Nikos Kazantzakis Airport is around 150 km away.
- A total of 27 accommodation units, distributed among the main building and the 3 adjacent buildings, are offered in the establishment. Guests are welcomed at the reception in the lobby, which offers a 24-hour check-out service. Services such as a safe and currency exchange facilities make for a comfortable stay. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options offered by the establishment include a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room, a café and a bar. The grounds of the establishment feature a playground and an attractive garden. Additional features of the establishment include a newspaper stand and a TV room. Guests arriving in their own vehicles can park in the car park. Guests can also use the bicycle storage facilities. Among the additional services available are room service, a laundry and a hairdressing salon. Active guests can make use of the bicycle hire service to explore the surrounding area.
- A balcony completes the range of amenities available in most accommodation units. A safe is also available. Each accommodation unit offers internet access, a telephone, a TV and a radio. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are also bookable. Each of the bathrooms features a shower and a hairdryer.
- The establishment features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Sun loungers and parasols offer the ideal way to unwind. A poolside snack bar is available. The establishment offers outdoor leisure options including beach volleyball, or for a fee, cycling/mountain biking, tennis, crazy golf and horse riding. Guests of the establishment can enjoy watersports such as sailing, or for a fee, water skiing, windsurfing, jet skiing, a motorboat, pedal boat hire, a banana boat, canoeing, catamaraning and diving. Table tennis, pool/billiards and bowling are among the sports and leisure options available for an additional fee at the establishment. A spa area with a solarium is available.
- The establishment offers a wide range of bookable meals and board options, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, B & B and half board.
- All major credit cards, including American Express, VISA and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See