Hotel Eastiny Plaza(2.5 stars)441/1 Pattaya Beach Rd., Soi 8 Pattaya City 20150
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Neglected, noisy, unatmosphärisches hotel
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- November 2012
After i have a week before the check in to the hotel 'eastiny Plaza' in the hotel 'flipper lodge' (see my hotel review for this hotel) stay in Pattaya could enjoy, i am unfortunately in the this hotel moved (at home i had already both hotels each for one week booked). The hotel is approximately in the middle soi 8 between beach road and second road. Shops, bars and the beach are located in immediate nearby. The traffic connections is also because of its central location good. The state of the hotel is however frightening. The hotel erscheind me not ... even very old, however after my say broken and consumed hotelgegenstände (for example furniture, bathroom fittings, chair pillows, towels and volt m) not replaced or again on the newest conditions is brought. The rooms are dirty and had a musty stench. The cleaning lady came the first days after my check-in to the hotel both only at 18:00 o'clock to clean and beds judge. I could watch how the cleaning lady within five (!) Minutes my room 'gemacht' has. More time has anscheinen but not, since they (after your own information ) the rooms for three floors cleaning must. The bathroom is very small and dirty (behind the badschiebetür collects the dirt and hair from the last years). In the shower is mold on the walls and the fittings are calcified. After showering it creates the fan not, that the moisture from the bath disappears. In the wardrobe is a safe, with a key closed. All the furnishings are worn and smell musty. On the balcony there was a chair, however no device to drying. The walls the room are very thin, so you every conversation the neighbors could hear. All doors in closing a large noise, since you seem to be very cheap. All showers and toilets flushing the neighbouring room were extremely loud in the private room to hear. The restaurant or the breakfast room of the hotel is located between of the lobby and soi 8. the hotel is not completed (no air conditioning), only fans make for some air. The breakfast could from 7:00 to 11:00 to be taken. Unfortunately was small breakfast buffet tasted bad. The swimming pool is on the 2. floor. There are 13 (old) wooden pool chairs with 11 (old and worn-out) kunstlederauflagen and 2 (old and worn-out) sun screens. The hotel makes altogether a worn-out, dirty and renovierbaren impression. If something is broken, it is broken or one does not renew. The (few ) staff are friendly and service minded, however overburdened. It seems to me, that at the expense of the customer the eastiny management make money wants and staff saves. I the hotel can eastiny Plaza not recommended and i was glad, when i check out could. I have not in the hotel felt comfortable!
Information about Hotel Eastiny Plaza
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThose looking for a peaceful retreat or a long night's entertainment will appreciate the convenient location of this city hotel in Pattaya Soi 8, which is only 200 m from Central Pattaya Beach. The establishment is a two-hour drive from central Bangkok and an hour and a half from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- The hotel features 105 accommodation units. Guests of the hotel are welcomed in the lobby, which has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service. Amenities include a safe. Internet access and wireless internet access are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options offered by the hotel include a restaurant, a dining area and a breakfast room. Guests arriving in their own vehicles can park in the car park. Among the additional services available are room service and a laundry.
- All rooms feature air conditioning and a bathroom. In most rooms, guests can enjoy a balcony providing pleasant views. The accommodation units each feature a double bed. A safe and a minibar also feature. The accommodation units offer a range of amenities, including a fridge. Internet access, a telephone and a TV are provided as standard. The accommodation units include a bathroom with a shower.
- Guests can enjoy sport, leisure and relaxation options at the hotel. The hotel offers an outdoor pool. The poolside bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks. Leisure options available to guests include massage treatments (for a fee).
- Various meals and board options are bookable. Guests can choose from breakfast, lunch, dinner, B & B, half board and full board.
- All major credit cards, including VISA and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See