Hotel Eastiny Plaza(2.5 stars)441/1 Pattaya Beach Rd., Soi 8 Pattaya City 20150 View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Neglected, noisy, unatmosphärisches hotel
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- November 2012
After i have a week before the check in to the hotel 'eastiny Plaza' in the hotel 'flipper lodge' (see my hotel review for this hotel) stay in Pattaya could enjoy, i am unfortunately in the this hotel moved (at home i had already both hotels each for one week booked). The hotel is approximately in the middle soi 8 between beach road and second road. Shops, bars and the beach are located in immediate nearby. The traffic connections is also because of its central location good. The state of the hotel is however frightening. The hotel erscheind me not ... even very old, however after my say broken and consumed hotelgegenstände (for example furniture, bathroom fittings, chair pillows, towels and volt m) not replaced or again on the newest conditions is brought. The rooms are dirty and had a musty stench. The cleaning lady came the first days after my check-in to the hotel both only at 18:00 o'clock to clean and beds judge. I could watch how the cleaning lady within five (!) Minutes my room 'gemacht' has. More time has anscheinen but not, since they (after your own information ) the rooms for three floors cleaning must. The bathroom is very small and dirty (behind the badschiebetür collects the dirt and hair from the last years). In the shower is mold on the walls and the fittings are calcified. After showering it creates the fan not, that the moisture from the bath disappears. In the wardrobe is a safe, with a key closed. All the furnishings are worn and smell musty. On the balcony there was a chair, however no device to drying. The walls the room are very thin, so you every conversation the neighbors could hear. All doors in closing a large noise, since you seem to be very cheap. All showers and toilets flushing the neighbouring room were extremely loud in the private room to hear. The restaurant or the breakfast room of the hotel is located between of the lobby and soi 8. the hotel is not completed (no air conditioning), only fans make for some air. The breakfast could from 7:00 to 11:00 to be taken. Unfortunately was small breakfast buffet tasted bad. The swimming pool is on the 2. floor. There are 13 (old) wooden pool chairs with 11 (old and worn-out) kunstlederauflagen and 2 (old and worn-out) sun screens. The hotel makes altogether a worn-out, dirty and renovierbaren impression. If something is broken, it is broken or one does not renew. The (few ) staff are friendly and service minded, however overburdened. It seems to me, that at the expense of the customer the eastiny management make money wants and staff saves. I the hotel can eastiny Plaza not recommended and i was glad, when i check out could. I have not in the hotel felt comfortable!
Very good Hotel, was very pleased with everything
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- September 2011
everything was okay. Front desk all friendly and always a smile. I have no complaints. Maids cleaned the room well. Safety deposit box in the room always fresh towels, even though I did not want it. Everything was okay.
Information about Hotel Eastiny Plaza
Hotel description *
- LocationThose looking for a peaceful retreat or a long night's entertainment will appreciate the convenient location of this city hotel in Pattaya Soi 8, which is only 200 m from Central Pattaya Beach. The establishment is a two-hour drive from central Bangkok and an hour and a half from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- Opened in 2007, the hotel comprises a total of 105 well-appointed rooms as well as attentive staff creating an atmosphere that is ideal for both families and singles alike. The hotel features delightful décor and high-standard facilities. Guests can enjoy variety of hotel facilities and services including a 24-hour shop, a restaurant and room and laundry services, with the latter subject to an additional fee. Guests can stay connected during their stay thanks to the WLAN Internet access provided, and those arriving by car may leave their vehicles in the hotel car park. Visitors are welcomed in the lobby, which offers a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour check-out service, as well as a hotel safe and lift access to the upper floors.
- Tastefully furnished and equipped with superior facilities, the rooms feature individually regulated air conditioning, a cable TV and Internet access. Refreshments can be taken from the room’s minibar and fridge. There is an in-room safe for the storage of valuables. All rooms are en suite with a hot and cold water shower. A double bed comes as standard, as does a telephone and a balcony or terrace.
- Guests can enjoy a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool with poolside snack bar. For an additional fee, they can treat themselves to a relaxing and healthy Thai massage treatment. Guests can also head to the nearby sandy beach.
- Guests may select their breakfast from a continental buffet in the hotel restaurant and can enjoy a wide selection of snacks and refreshments during the day. A set menu lunch is served at lunchtime and an international buffet dinner in the evening.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted at this establishment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See