At a glance
- Good hotel (1) "Good hotel" found in 1 review
- " Good hotel in unbeatable location directly on the main stati "April 2012
- Central location (1) "Central location" found in 1 review
- " Central location of the hotel, good traffic connections, likeable staff in the whole hotel. All around ... "April 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
Very good hotel in Munich
- April 2014
4-star hotel, located in a great spot near the main train station ,no hear the noise, located in Munich city, close to the main promenade, near all the shops and restaurants also near the metro, very nice reception staff, good breakfast and a nutritious and fresh. Too bad the internet is not free and costs money ' the hotel would get from me 10 if the internet was free .
Very very nice
- March 2014
Just lolse to the central station this hotel in Located in an historical building very well kept. Staff is very very kind and efficient. My single room (n.150 at first floor) was nice not realtà large but nice, very clean equipe di with a very confortable bed and a 42" flat TV (also 2 Italian channels available). In the room lights intensity can be adjusted! sa well sa the air conditioning. Bathroom is large and tiled by marble and there also was a bath tub (unluckily it's surrounded by an horrible plastic curtain. Good quality and quantity of food ... at restaurant bath at breakfast and dinner. WiFi network is available but it's NOT included: charge is 10€ per day.
- February 2014
Extremely helpful staff on reception throughout my two night stay. I was unhappy with my room when I checked in and was moved and upgraded immediately.
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
A highly recommended hotel with a very good and central location. I can only recommend it. Will definitely go back there again.
Central, but quiet.
- December 2013
For the city trip in Munich a great, central place to stay. Helpful for business trips it is, that in the restaurant after 22 hours warm dishes and from 6 hours can be purchased.
Information about Eden Hotel Wolff
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located in the city centre, opposite the main station and bus stop for the shuttle bus to and from the airport, connected to all suburban trains and several underground lines, buses and trams.
- The hotel is a superior hotel where tradition and modern comforts combine perfectly. It offers 210 hotel rooms and conference facilities for up to 280 persons.
- The individually-styled hotel rooms for 1 person (single bed) or 2 persons (twin bed or 1 double bed) include a full bathrooms, minibar, telephone, satellite TV, pay-TV, radio, WLAN Internet access, individual air conditioning and heating and an in-room safe.
- A health spa, with a gym, sauna, steam bath, solarium and roof terrace, is at the disposal of the hotel guests. Massage appointments are available on request.
- There is an electronic key card system. The reception is opens 24 hours.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersThe Eden Hotel Wolff is a 4 stars hotel in the city center of Munich with a long hotel tradition since 1890 combined with modern hotel comfort.
- LocationThe Eden Hotel Wolff is situated directly opposite Munich's main railway station with connection to all means of public transportation and the shuttle bus from and to the airport. Munich's oldtwon may be reached within 15 minutes walking or by S-train in five minutes.
- AccommodationAll 214 individually styled and decorated hotel rooms - from the traditional hotel room over the rather modern business style to the Alpine stlye - have air conditioning, SAT-TV and Wireless Interent Access (WLAN).
- Food and DrinkThe hotel restaurant Zirbelstube offers Bavarian specialities but as well various meat, fish and vegetarian dishes. An elegant bar lounge with an open fire place invites to relax and to enjoy a drink after an eventful day.
- LeisureAt the hotel's seventh floor a wellness area with fitness room, sauna, steam bath and solarium is at the guests' disposal. The connected roof terrace offers a view over Munich's skyline. Appointments for a massage may be arranged by the concierge.
- Other facilities and servicesAt the hotel reception city sightseeing tours and day excursions to the Bavarian Royal castles may be booked. The hotel concierges may assist you as well working out a program for your stay in Munich, e.g. organizing tickets for sport events, theatre, opera or concerts.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Valet parking
- Additional childrens' bed
- Computer connection
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Inside access
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Connecting rooms
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Diabetic menu
- Vegetarian dishes
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Gluten free
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Creche (0-2 years)
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Early check in
- Late check out
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See