Sheraton Bratislava Hotel(5 stars)Pribinova 12 811 09 Bratislava Slovakia View on map
At a glance
- Very modern (3) "Very modern" found in 3 reviews
- " Very modern and pleasant "May 2012
- " Very nice hotel that deserves its stars "October 2011
- " Posh hotel , although with somewhat questionable color scheme in the rooms. Apart from that ... "August 2012
- The room was huge (3) "The room was huge" found in 3 reviews
- " ... so on the center the old town is on foot in about 10 minutes to reach. The check-in was efficient and professional run, the lifts to the rooms can only be assured with the key card on the move. The room was huge and with all facilities equipped: air conditioning rule and deactivateable, window not open, ... "May 2012
- " Unfortunately we only a night in the Sheraton Bratislava spent, because this hotel power definitely Interested in a longer stay. The rooms are huge , comfortably furnished and very clean. The beds are extremely comfortable-I slept like a king. ... "April 2012
- " ... I took the free available. When I parking spaces asked exhibited the concierge from and I couldn't park where normal Hotekgäste guest parking, but had to park where shopping center visitors. The room was brilliant and the bed very nice Fluffy. Bar staff were very accommodating and friendly. English and ... "August 2012
- Central location (1) "Central location" found in 1 review
- " Central location , only 5 minutes from the old town. Sheraton-unusual modern decor of the rooms, wooden floor, ... "February 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (3) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 3 reviews
- Hotel in general (3)
- Service in general (1) Comments related to "Service" found in 1 review
- " ... exhibited the concierge from and I couldn't park where normal Hotekgäste guest parking, but had to park where shopping center visitors. The room was brilliant and the bed very nice Fluffy. Bar staff were very accommodating and friendly. English and German not a problem at all. Tip: if you this hotel enjoy want then ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Service in general (1)
- Facilities (3) Comments related to "Room" found in 3 reviews
- " ... so on the center the old town is on foot in about 10 minutes to reach. The check-in was efficient and professional run, the lifts to the rooms can only be assured with the key card on the move. The room was huge and with all facilities equipped: air conditioning rule and deactivateable, window not open, ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- " Unfortunately we only a night in the Sheraton Bratislava spent, because this hotel power definitely Interested in a longer stay. The rooms are huge, comfortably furnished and very clean. The beds are extremely comfortable-I slept like a king. ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- " ... I took the free available. When I parking spaces asked exhibited the concierge from and I couldn't park where normal Hotekgäste guest parking, but had to park where shopping center visitors. The room was brilliant and the bed very nice Fluffy. Bar staff were very accommodating and friendly. English and ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Facilities (3)
Beautiful in Bratislava
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- March 2013
The Shearton Bratislave was more than expected, truly professional, young people of the staff I hope to see again. The club lounge was on time entertaining most of our requests with smiles and friendliness you could expect from family-I hope to return in the near future.
Great hotel:-) gladly again:-)
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- City break
- September 2012
A beautiful, clean hotel near the pier of twin city liners. The reception was extremely friendly and accommodating - partly spoke the staff also german. The room was huge and clean - the bathroom very well equipped. We have once the restaurant in the hotel and this really warmly recommend. So very pleasant and endeavored waiters one experienced rarely so much. We used this hotel for from bratislava-admittedly, there are for certain more central hotels, but it was nothing else mind. Directly next to it there is a relatively large shopping mall. We can really absolutely recommend!
Chic business -hotel at the water front
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- June 2012
Posh hotel, although with somewhat questionable color scheme in the rooms. Apart from that Sheraton-standard: everything good and modern, from the outside then a bit dreary. And of course, as a business hotel belongs, a bit off the beaten path and actually only with the taxi within easy reach. Directly next to it is a shopping center.
Very modern and pleasant
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- May 2012
Once again a visit to Bratislava/Bratislava. After a visit to the opera we did not want to immediately to Wien never mind, but once again a stroll through the nice city undertake ( and the very enjoyed: for example cathedral St. Martin, castle, Primatialpalais, old town hall, Michaelertor, the not very known Jugendstiljuwel blue Church, and so on, but also a strengthening in coffee and cakes in the coffee Mayer directly on the main square). We have an offer by elite tours, the way in the bus, dinner in the hotel Sheraton, visit to the opera and two nights included ... (return individually with the Schnellkatamaran twin city liner- very pleasant!). The hotel Sheraton is located in a new development on the banks of the Danube in the immediate area of the new building of the Slovak national theater, the large purchase center Eurovea, and so on the center the old town is on foot in about 10 minutes to reach. The check-in was efficient and professional run, the lifts to the rooms can only be assured with the key card on the move. The room was huge and with all facilities equipped: air conditioning rule and deactivateable, window not open, but only, TV ( what me as an Austrian to noticed: of 36 programs six German, but there was no Austrian channels ), mini bar, safe, Coffeemakers and kettle for tea and coffee, teabag, Sugar, and so on, as well as a small bottle of water there was-, iron and-table, bathrobes and slippers), the bed was' King ' with a continuous mattress and a common blanket ( what a quiet sleep each individual not conducive) and had bikes (?), there were two Velvet couches or freshen up with a small table, as well as two writing desks with armchairs. The bathroom was pleasant large, with tub and separate shower cubicle, as well as hairdryer and Waage; the toilet is (for a new building unusual ) in the bathroom. Remarkable engagement things environment: so was for example at the bed a card with the instruction, that the bed linen only after request changed-and when not 'desired' was, was on the next day a card with 'thank you' on bed. The spa area with indoor swimming pool, sauna, A steam room, and a large fitness center is free of charge accessible. The sauna is however quite small, the' peace area consists of five beds directly by the pool. We have the stay not very enjoyed, because at the time of our visit was the behavior the other guests very 'nasty': Alfred under your feet, therefore sweat directly on the wood, all couple minutes and soon enter the same persons, and then without shower immediately from the sauna a dip in the pool. NA ja. The package included dinner was all right, the- also in the Atmospherically nice Brasserie Anjou prepared - breakfast buffet very good and plentiful, the service was accordingly ( for example rapid clearing used table-Ware). The end of the visit to the opera house (a musical and scenic very attractive performance of ' Predaná nevesta ' (the sold bride) in the directly opposite the hotel lying new opera house ) in the bar of the hotel Sheraton was nice and pleasant.
No best price guarantee in place for walk-in guests
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- April 2012
I lodged 1 night in the Sheraton Bratislava as a walk-in guest. Fumbled before the check in on Trivago to the best price and showed it with my mobile phone at the front desk. 105 Euro. The lady at the Rereption was stubborn and made me not the same price they remained with 139 Euro then I booked on booking. Com then started itself rechtzufertigen that it is like the tickets the everywhere are different other price and you can't do that. My harming says that I am pleased when I guests have and above all if the hut is ... not full. Since can somehow nothing but which the management the debt, the guests in such a way abzuzocken and not the receptionist. The hotel did not fully to be booked. The is in my opinion for the guest the be comfortable wants, that is rip-off opposite walk in guests this is not accommodating such a trade mark such as Sheraton. The hotel I am the world in future avoid. Of course breakfast 25 Euro extra internet also? The only Advantageous there is a shopping center connected were there other free Wi-Fi internet access available I took the free available. When I parking spaces asked exhibited the concierge from and I couldn't park where normal Hotekgäste guest parking, but had to park where shopping center visitors. The room was brilliant and the bed very nice Fluffy. Bar staff were very accommodating and friendly. English and German not a problem at all. Tip: if you this hotel enjoy want then book it in advance!
Information about Sheraton Bratislava Hotel
Hotel description *
- LocationThis is a welcoming hotel, ideally located in the heart of Bratislava, within the new city centre. It is just 10 minutes' walk from the historical centre of the city and next to the Eurovea Business Centre, Pribina Galleria and the New Slovak National Theatre. There is a bus station in the hotel's immediate vicinity and the closest train station is about 2.5 km away. Milan Rastislav Štefánik Airport is approximately 8 km from the hotel.
- Built in 2009, this air-conditioned city hotel has a total of 209 rooms. Guests are invited to connect in the hotel's interactive lobby space where they will find the LinkSheratonSM. This unique communications hub delivers the technology modern guests expect and require while on the road, allowing them to surf the web, check their emails, stay connected to work and share stories with family and friends whilst away from home. The hotel has 24-hour reception and check-out services. Facilities at the hotel include a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, a cloakroom and lift access. There is a café, bar, restaurant and TV lounge on the premises as well as a children's playground for the hotel's younger guests. There are conference facilities available to business guests including WLAN Internet access. Guests can take advantage of the hotel's room and laundry services and those arriving by car may park their vehicles in the hotel's car park or garage.
- The hotel has a large number of twin bedded rooms and connecting rooms, and club rooms give privileged access to the Sheraton club lounge. All rooms are en suite with shower, bath and hairdryer. Rooms are furnished with double or king-size beds and are equipped with a direct dial telephone, 32-inch LCD TV, and different views over the castle, Danube or main square. A radio, hifi system and high-speed Internet Access complete the technology on offer. A safe, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and an ironing set are also provided. Central heating and air conditioning are standard features in all accommodation.
- Guests can feel rejuvenated in the relaxing full spa and health club that includes a swimming pool, 7 treatment rooms, sauna and steam room, covering over 800 square meters. The state-of-the art gym will operate through an exclusive partnership with Core Performance, an organisation that trains elite athletes and Olympians, which has linked with Sheraton to provide customised training and nutrition programmes for travellers. For an additional fee, guests can book themselves in for a massage or spa treatment.
- The hotel serves a continental breakfast buffet and guests may choose from buffet, à la carte and set menu options at lunch and dinner.
- American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersLocated in the heart of Bratislava, at the modern Sheraton Bratislava Hotel you can take a break from the ordinary.
- LocationThe Sheraton Bratislava Hotel is located only a 15 minutes drive from Bratislava Airport and about 35 minutes drive from Vienna International Airport. Bratislava's historical city center is only a 10 minutes walk from the hotel. Adjacent to the hotel is the new and modern Eurovea Galleria shopping center with more than 200 shops, bars and restaurants, as well as a 9 screen movie theater and a large riverfront park with a promenade. Opposite the hotel is the Slovak National Theater with daily opera and ballet performances.
- AccommodationSheraton Bratislava Hotel offers 209 spacious guestrooms and suites with Sweet Sleeper™ Beds, extended work areas and bathrooms with separate rain shower and bath. All our guestrooms offer the latest in-room technology, air-conditioning with personal control panel, in-room safe with electrical socket and complimentary coffee/tea making facilities. Our suites are equipped with Nespresso coffee machines and upgraded in-room amenities.
- Food and DrinkEnjoy a world of delicious tastes and freshest seasonal products at the Brasserie Anjou, featuring an open kitchen and a large summer terrace on the lively Central Square or meet your friends and colleagues for after-work drinks at the Amber's Bar.
- LeisureFeel pampered at the Shine Spa for Sheraton™ featuring indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath, ice fountain and a deep relaxation room. Choose from our wide variety of massages and treatments, and relax in one of our seven treatment rooms. Stay at your peak with the Sheraton Fitness Programmed by Core Performance, which is accessible free of charge, 24 hours a day.
- Other facilities and servicesStay connected with what matters most to you at the Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft, where you can enjoy free High Speed Internet Access. For all your meetings and events, the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel offers over 700 sqm of flexible meeting space, including an elegant Ballroom that accommodates functions with up to 400 guests.
- Total number of rooms: < 300
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Business Centre Use: charged
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Minibar: unalcoholic
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Connecting rooms
- Fire alarm
- Number of restaurants altogether: 1
- Number of restaurant seats altogether: < 100
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 2
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 2
- Number of cafes altogether: 1
- Number of cafes for non-guests: 1
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Check out no later than: 12:00
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Early check in
- Late check out
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See