Azalia / Azalea Hotel & Spa(4 stars)St. St. Constantine and Helena Resort View on map
At a glance
- Hotel was very beautiful (4) "Hotel was very beautiful" found in 4 reviews
- " ... the loungers put together, and in the morning went the Suchspiel again. From the audience ago, were many Romanians and Russians there... Sometimes was the behavior very hard to get used to. Hotel was very beautiful apart from that, the food would have could have been more diverse. "September 2012
- " Great hotel , clean beach, pleasant staff "August 2012
- " The 9th floor is in the middle of summer not recommendable. Despite air conditioning temperatures of 29.9-31,8 degrees in the room. Apart from that everything very clean and tidy . Nice is, that of all rooms a great sea view to enjoy can. Unfortunately is only, that already ... "August 2012
- " Good family hotel "July 2012
- Pleasant staff (1) "Pleasant staff" found in 1 review
- " Great hotel, clean beach, pleasant staff "August 2012
- With a great view of the sea (1) "With a great view of the sea" found in 1 review
- " Middle class hotel with a great view of the sea "September 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (4) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 4 reviews
- " ... the loungers put together, and in the morning went the Suchspiel again. From the audience ago, were many Romanians and Russians there... Sometimes was the behavior very hard to get used to. Hotel was very beautiful apart from that, the food would have could have been more diverse. " read hotel reviewSeptember 2012
- " Great hotel, clean beach, pleasant staff " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " The 9th floor is in the middle of summer not recommendable. Despite air conditioning temperatures of 29.9-31,8 degrees in the room. Apart from that everything very clean and tidy. Nice is, that of all rooms a great sea view to enjoy can. Unfortunately is only, that already ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " Good family hotel " read hotel reviewJuly 2012
- Hotel in general (4)
Hotel azalia - close to the beach, clean, good service
- September 2013
From the 2-13-9-2013 we have TUI in hotel azalia, with brilliant sunshine to 29 °c, and temperatures to 24 degrees a wonderful and relaxing holiday. Through its modern architecture every room had an ocean view. The food was adequate for the price. Very nice, is the close proximity to the beach of the hotel. We felt at home, we are, however, also in the off-season dangers. For people who are inexpensive to recover to want themselves is the azalia a good choice. We stayed for 2 persons for 11 days and all inclusive about 1 500 €paid. The ticket was ... train to the flight 1st class contain, which was very comfortable. The flight with Air Via instead, a bulgarian ferienfluglinie, which has five a320 has, none of them older than the year 2006 is. As in this price range usually, little leg room and than stores a lovely sandwich and a soft drink. With 2 hour 20 minutes flight time Hannover but not really a problem. The airport of varna, which is newly renovated, is modern, clean and the service was a breeze. The bus transfer to hotel azalia takes about 15-20 minutes and was well organized. The hotel has a indoor pool with thermal water and a very well-kept spa area with many medical treatments at reasonable prices. Very reassuring is the fact, that the medical centre of the town in a side wing of the hotel. Overall the hotel made a well kept, modern and clean impression. The staff was very helpful and friendly and spoke enough german or english. The hotel's own beach was furnished with umbrellas and beach chairs, the abundant. The 'top were' at the pool were of course with the usual handtuchmarkierung mostly blocked. The sand is very fine-grained, was constantly being cleaned and bins were available. The water was clear and september pleasant 22-24 degrees. Lifeguards fit on, the people not to far rausschwammen. There were fresh towels next to the pool bar. In the off-season, mostly russians with small, non-school age children the azalia to book. Another group are retired, partly also 70 +, from all countries. Are including russians, bulgarians, moldovans (yes. Such a country there is) and of course german. All groups have, except for a few individual cases, normal and civilized behaved.
- August 2013
The hotel is in great condition and has only ocean view rooms! Here are especially romanians, russians, ukrainians, macedonians, bulgarians but also germans and austrians the enjoy your holiday. Had all inclusive! From babies to opa everything was represented, as the hotel spa offered.
Very nice four-star family hotel
- July 2013
Great hotel, little to complain about. There was a safe only at the front desk for a fee and some of them were broken. Drinks were simple syrup concoctions rembrandts sqaure, but drinkable. Very many russian families, but behaved, it was but the hauptanimationsrache russian. The beach is partly strong, but nevertheless one comes well into the sea. The sunbeds at the pool and beach were already mornings at seven occupied, although a sign says, that it will not be tolerated and the towels at the front desk delivered, but fearing the 'russian' it was not done. But if you ... the 'beach master' answer says, procures he an umbrella and beach chairs. A pants was from the room disappeared, after our complaint, but it was strangely two days later the bags. Very nice kindersicherer indoor and outdoor swimming pools (the in summer as well was, together with saunas), the watchful lifeguards supervised was. Bath towels free at the pool and daily for fresh change. Super bus connection after varna or to the 'Ballermann' to the gold beach. The room was lovely and seemed freshly renovated and was really four stars, there were even slippers and bathrobes in the room.
- September 2012
We cannot not understand, that some this hotel so bad. In our eyes, it is the perfect holiday hotel. The staff are professional and very friendly ( smile and the world laughs back, this is for some miesmacher!). The hotel is in a perfect location, in other words directly at the beach and the spa possibilities are infinite, especially the 30 degrees warm indoor swimming pool and the 28 degrees warm outdoor swimming pool are wonderful. Everything is totally clean. Sveti Konstantin is just a place to be comfortable. And the best hotel there is, and will remain, the azalea. ... We will come again!
Time and again, with pleasure
- Nachweis erbracht
- September 2012
This hotel you can with a clear conscience at friends recommend, you will always in good hands His. The hotel beach is especially worth mentioning, also the pools are for children very safe.
Information about Azalia / Azalea Hotel & Spa
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationDue to its location, this hotel is able to offer spectacular sea views and golden beaches, the nearest beach being only around 100 m away. Restaurants, shops and the bus station are each a few minutes’ walk away and it is approximately 10 minutes on foot to the centre of the resort town of Saints Constantine and Helena. The train station is about 1 km away and Varna is around 7km away. Varna Airport is approximately 15 km away.
- This modern beach hotel complex was renovated in 2010 and offers guests an alternative style of architecture. In addition to offering a total of 249 rooms, the 9-floor complex features a panoramic lift and a helicopter landing place.
- The hotel offers its guests spacious double rooms facing the sea, with central air conditioning which allows individual adjustment of the temperature. The rooms are appointed to meet all of the requirements of the modern tourist.
- The hotel offers excellent opportunities for the relaxation of body and mind. Guests can enjoy use of the hotel’s spa facilities.
- Breakfast and dinner are offered as a buffet serving various dishes. Together with the exotic à la carte menu, they provide a memorable culinary experience, and are able to cater to every palate.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Bicycle hire
- Spa centre
- Tanning booth
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Gay friendly
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Free Wifi access included
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See