We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Lake view with cars
- Nicht empfohlen
- Nachweis erbracht
- September 2013
Superior rooms with balcony and seeblicksind very expensive, the windowledge type balcony, however, despite the beautiful view was not seriously use, since between the hotel and the lake during the day busy street. Directly on the lake, the lawn with a 'sunset bar' advertised, but despite beautiful weather early september not longer in operation was. The breakfast was not nearly four-level, for scrambled eggs in addition more than 10 sfr extra demand is at these prices and dosensäften insolent. There is also, that the coffee in cups served and we with completely strange people at a achtertisch gezwengt were. It ... understands the service staff only limited german.
Top hotel in the best location on the lake.
- July 2013
It started with a very freundlciehn check in and a free upgrade to a room with a lake view - terrific. Rooms were big enough and nicely decorated in a modern style. If warmth mind the missed if necessary - air conditioning. The food on the outdoor terrace by the lake was great too. Absolutely recommendable.
Once and never again, no thank you!
- Nicht empfohlen
- January 2013
So well the pictures on the internet looked better, than in the reality. We booked a designer junior suite, as romantic offer for couples, however the whole as a big letdown! After checking in we were in the suite with current heizlüftern welcomes. Which entailed had, the securing their spirit was, 3 times in 24 hours. For dinner you will find in the restaurant good food, if you disregarded the selection for vegetarians very small is. The breakfast is sufficient for one night, however for a longer stay nevertheless very hopelessly. Small tip on the edge: let the order repeat. ... Several times, apart from that you get something to eat, it is however not what they wanted. And in case you had the need to complain, it wants no know. As an escape route from the hustle and bustle of the world, i would not book again!
New year's eve celebration in the hotel seeburg
- Nachweis erbracht
- December 2012
New year's eve celebration in the hotel seeburg with gala menu and beautiful lake and mountains views. Bus connection to the city Luzern straight at the hotel entrance.
Toni & Pino
Not so great as already!
- December 2012
The hotel's location is wonderful, directly located at the lake. At christmastime with the thousands of lights a dream. We have already been a few times in this hotel and had now say, however, that the service in all the years neglected has. It is at the bar, like even at breakfast. The staff is not more so attentive. During the breakfast the chairs were umhergerückt and arranged, which very annoying was! At the same time, however, other tables still full of dirty dishes. We missed also the salmon for breakfast. The rooms in part 'Alexander' than newly renovated advertised. ... The standard double is also really nice became. Unfortunately is the separate toilet and the bathroom not, or only very slightly renovated. Here would be but also still need. The mini bar included unfortunately only two bottles of water. Also here unfortunately less in comparison to the previous years. Unfortunately!
Information about Hotel Seeburg
Lifestyle & romance. Enjoy the hotel's incomparable views of Lake Lucerne. You are accommodated in 16 modern deluxe rooms and junior suites at the Chalet Gardenia 4**** or in 41 standard rooms at the Seeburg 61 building on a 3*** standard. Of course you benefit from our 4**** service throughout the whole hotel. Restaurant Alexander, Seerestaurant, lakeside terrace, lounge, banquet and seminar facilities. Direct access to the lake through our rose garden. Bathing facilities, free use of deck-chairs, Sunset bar and barbecue in summer. Rigi cottage with rustic delicacies open in winter. Check-in: 3.00 p.m. / Check-out: 11.00 a.m. Check-in 24 hours. Pets allowed. Free parking and WLAN. Business hours of reception: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersSavoir vivre! Where better than at the Seeburg? Luxurious rooms are not enough for us here: we garnish them with incredible views of Mount Pilatus, the Lake of Lucerne and the Alpine peaks. And talking about peaks - this is certainly one of the highest you'll ever reach in perfection.From most rooms in the Seeburg hotel you also have superb views of the lake and the mountains.
- LocationThe Hotel Seeburg is right on the banks of Lake Lucerne and faces mount Pilatus. It is located 3 km from the centre of Lucerne. The Hotel Seeburg is easily reachable by public transportation and with the car. The bus station is just opposite the hotel (direct bus nr 24 from Lucerne Railway Station). 80 places to park are just by the hotel (free of charge). Other 1000 parking places are in the periphery of 250m (with charge fee).
- AccommodationYou are accommodated in 16 modern deluxe rooms and junior suites at the Chalet Gardenia 4**** or in 41 standard rooms at the Seeburg 61 building on a 3*** standard. Of course you benefit from our 4**** service throughout the whole hotel.
- Food and DrinkSeerestaurant: A feast in every sense! You'll never get enough of our special atmosphere and unique views - but there are other delights as well. Our chefs know the way to every gourmet's heart: through culinary masterpieces conjured on to your table, with fresh ingredients straight from the market. Restaurant Alexander: Gourmet cuisine and selected wines are served both in the elegant Alexander Restaurant. Enjoy your fantastic meal with great view of Lake Lucerne, Mount Pilatus and of romantic sunsets. Sunset Bar: The largest and prettiest open-air bar is coincidentally the most popular bar for getting together on balmy summer evenings. During the day those in the know relax on lounge chairs, work on their tans, take a dip in the lake - and from time to time make their way to the bar to enjoy the hotel's freshly made iced tea to the mellow sound of jazz music. After work hours, business people begin arriving for an aperitif and later, as the sun goes down, it becomes difficult to find a place at the Sunset Bar. The perfect place to seek a summer flirtation. Titlis-Hütte: From October to March you can enjoy tasty raclette and fondue menus in the Titlishütte. It’s a rustic restaurant in the style of a chalet.
- LeisurePrivate access to the lake (swimming and relaxing) and deck chairs (free of charge). Tennis Court, Golf Course (within 3 km), Skiing, Casino, Darts, Library, Hiking, Bowling, Horse Riding, Mini Golf, Ski School
- Other facilities and servicesThe 3-star Hotel Seeburg is connected to the 4-star Chalet Gardenia via the lobby. 4-star service is available in both buildings. There is a PC station with free internet access in the lobby and Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge. Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Laundry, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, Concierge Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Additional childrens' bed
- Computer connection
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Number of restaurants altogether: 3
- Number of restaurant seats altogether: < 100
- Diabetic menu
- Vegetarian dishes
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast in the room
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- 24 hour security
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See