Hotel review overview
Great presentation, really old rooms...
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- March 2015
The hotel gives great impression as you arrive, the reception is modern, clean and beautiful, the outside architecture outstanding, the views amazing. Everything seems great until you get into the room. The rooms are really old, the toilette looks like a toilet from an old hospital. The balcony doors really old, so no noise canceling. The heating extremely high and noisy, you will hear water during the whole night. Outside of the room there are at every floor, bending machines, which make noise 24 hr a day. Reception and restaurant looks like as an amazing hotel, the rooms look like ... a cheap youth hostel. Overall the views are really good, and if the price is low would be a good option.
Many thanks for the beautiful stay.
- Recommended hotel
- Business trip
- March 2014
Unfortunately we only spent one night at the hotel seeburg. The reception area and the lobby are very modern and tastefully decorated, meals have we due to business commitments unfortunately no can enjoy. Highlight was however really the rooms on the top floor with a magnificent view on the lake. The furnishings seemed brand new, room and bathroom very spacious. On the next visit to Luzern we will certainly choose this hotel again!
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- November 2013
We were at this hotel because of a voucher for a romantic dinner. The dinner was perfect with tasty food and lots of attention by the waiter. We spent one night there. Room was good, there are some different styles of the rooms and every single one looks great. People were all friendly and made the best for our pleasure.
Information about Hotel Seeburg
Lifestyle & romance. Enjoy the hotel's incomparable views of Lake Lucerne. You are accommodated in 16 modern deluxe rooms and junior suites at the Chalet Gardenia 4**** or in 41 standard rooms at the Seeburg 61 building on a 3*** standard. Of course you benefit from our 4**** service throughout the whole hotel. Restaurant Alexander, Seerestaurant, lakeside terrace, lounge, banquet and seminar facilities. Direct access to the lake through our rose garden. Bathing facilities, free use of deck-chairs, Sunset bar and barbecue in summer. Rigi cottage with rustic delicacies open in winter. Check-in: 3.00 p.m. / Check-out: 11.00 a.m. Check-in 24 hours. Pets allowed. Free parking and WLAN. Reception hours: Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersSavoir vivre! Where better than at the Seeburg? Luxurious rooms are not enough for us here: we garnish them with incredible views of Mount Pilatus, the Lake of Lucerne and the Alpine peaks. And talking about peaks - this is certainly one of the highest you'll ever reach in perfection.From most rooms in the Seeburg hotel you also have superb views of the lake and the mountains.
- LocationThe Hotel Seeburg is right on the banks of Lake Lucerne and faces mount Pilatus. It is located 3 km from the centre of Lucerne. The Hotel Seeburg is easily reachable by public transportation and with the car. The bus station is just opposite the hotel (direct bus nr 24 from Lucerne Railway Station). 80 places to park are just by the hotel (free of charge). Other 1000 parking places are in the periphery of 250m (with charge fee).
- AccommodationYou are accommodated in 16 modern deluxe rooms and junior suites at the Chalet Gardenia 4**** or in 41 standard rooms at the Seeburg 61 building on a 3*** standard. Of course you benefit from our 4**** service throughout the whole hotel.
- Food and DrinkSeerestaurant: A feast in every sense! You'll never get enough of our special atmosphere and unique views - but there are other delights as well. Our chefs know the way to every gourmet's heart: through culinary masterpieces conjured on to your table, with fresh ingredients straight from the market. Restaurant Alexander: Gourmet cuisine and selected wines are served both in the elegant Alexander Restaurant. Enjoy your fantastic meal with great view of Lake Lucerne, Mount Pilatus and of romantic sunsets. Sunset Bar: The largest and prettiest open-air bar is coincidentally the most popular bar for getting together on balmy summer evenings. During the day those in the know relax on lounge chairs, work on their tans, take a dip in the lake - and from time to time make their way to the bar to enjoy the hotel's freshly made iced tea to the mellow sound of jazz music. After work hours, business people begin arriving for an aperitif and later, as the sun goes down, it becomes difficult to find a place at the Sunset Bar. The perfect place to seek a summer flirtation. Titlis-Hütte: From October to March you can enjoy tasty raclette and fondue menus in the Titlishütte. It’s a rustic restaurant in the style of a chalet.
- LeisurePrivate access to the lake (swimming and relaxing) and deck chairs (free of charge). Tennis Court, Golf Course (within 3 km), Skiing, Casino, Darts, Library, Hiking, Bowling, Horse Riding, Mini Golf, Ski School
- Other facilities and servicesThe 3-star Hotel Seeburg is connected to the 4-star Chalet Gardenia via the lobby. 4-star service is available in both buildings. There is a PC station with free internet access in the lobby and Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge. Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Laundry, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Currency Exchange, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying, Concierge Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Number of restaurant seats altogether: < 100
- Diabetic menu
- Vegetarian dishes
- A la carte
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars altogether: 1
- Breakfast buffet
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Non-hotel guests can/cannot access the area: open
- Business travellers
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- 24 hour security
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See