Schloss Fuschl, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa(5 stars)Schlossstraße 19 5322 Hof bei Salzburg View on map
At a glance
- A really great hotel (4) "A really great hotel" found in 4 reviews
- " A really great hotel with extremely good staff! Only the restaurant does not fit 100% to the otherwise perfect ... "April 2012
- " Great hotel in great location "May 2012
- " Five star hotel with 2 stars ladies "May 2012
- " Five star hotel , that because of its location impressed, but because of the presumption of the receptionists ... "May 2012
- The food was very good (2) "The food was very good" found in 2 reviews
- " A really great hotel with extremely good staff! Only the restaurant does not fit 100% to the otherwise perfect hotel. The food was very good , however not exceptional. An unpleasant taste was the price of the food and a drink. We are ... "April 2012
- " Perfect location, great room, very good breakfast , very good spa facilities. Nearby there are several great lakes and many very good ... "May 2012
- Great location (2) "Great location" found in 2 reviews
- " Great hotel in great location "May 2012
- " Perfect location , great room, very good breakfast, very good spa facilities. Nearby there are several great ... "May 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (4) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 4 reviews
- " A really great hotel with extremely good staff! Only the restaurant does not fit 100% to the otherwise perfect ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- " Great hotel in great location " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- " Five star hotel with 2 stars ladies " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- " Five star hotel, that because of its location impressed, but because of the presumption of the receptionists ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Hotel in general (4)
- Quality (2) Comments related to "Food" found in 2 reviews
- " A really great hotel with extremely good staff! Only the restaurant does not fit 100% to the otherwise perfect hotel. The food was very good, however not exceptional. An unpleasant taste was the price of the food and a drink. We are ... " read hotel reviewApril 2012
- " Perfect location, great room, very good breakfast, very good spa facilities. Nearby there are several great lakes and many very good ... " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Atmosphere (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " Perfect location, great room, very good breakfast, very good spa facilities. Nearby there are several great lakes and many very good restaurants, however with upper level of the price " read hotel reviewMay 2012
- Quality (2)
Beautiful lake location.
- January 2014
A nice resort in a wonderful area. Friendly front desk. The room was nice, well maintained. The spa area also beautiful. The breakfast was good, the selection also. Overall a nice stay.
Nice hotel in a fantastic location.
- January 2014
Absolutely beautiful hotel, gorgeous location. Nice front desk. An upgrade as a spg platinum. Nice room with a great view. Spa nice, unfortunately the pool was a bit too cold. Breakfast absolutely in order, good quality and sufficient selection. Very nice breakfast room. The quality in the restaurant was good. Attentive service. The only negative point: we had in the castle restaurant, when we arrived but it was closed and our reservation was for the restaurant Imperial. Be aware, however, would be necessary, especially since the restaurants of its ambience completely different. Check-out easy dealing with our specific complaint - ... there was a 'sorry' and 'of course' a nicely packaged cake from the hotel. Overall we were very pleased, will be back and recommend the hotel gladly further!
- January 2014
A great hotel/resort in a great location worth of traveling in winter. We had a grand deluxe room with a great view of the lake and tastefully decorated rooms and the minibar is available for free. Excellent spa area, including sauna, pool, etc. Great breakfast buffet in the annex of the castle (from 2005).
Amazing luxury spa hotel next to a beautiful lake
- May 2013
We stayed here as part of our honeymoon and we were not disappointed. Great location just next to the lake in an old hunting castle that was transformed into a luxury spa hotel. We were upgraded as newlyweds and had a great room with living room area. The bathroom if pure luxury; bath, separate shower, lots of lights and glass. The breakfast lounge was with the beautiful view over the lake and the variety of food and drinks (at least four freshly pressed types of juices) was amazing! The pool and spa area is very nice and we relaxed. They ... have a sunbed area next to the lake but the weather wasn't hot enough to use it. Quite a large complex and with possible excursions in the Salzkammergut! Would definitely recommend it to families and couples. We hope to come back soon and stay for longer.
- Wander- und Wellnessurlaub
- November 2012
The schloss fuschl is a wonderful place to relax. Brilliantly located, perfect service, very good food. The view of the rooms right on the lake is wonderful. Only drawback is of the sauna-area, could be in a hotel this price range quite a bit larger and better furnished.
Information about Schloss Fuschl, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLying on a peninsula directly beside Lake Fuschl, this hotel enjoys fabulous views over the mountains of the Salzkammergut, which was the setting for the film Sisi. Housed in the former residence of the archbishop of Salzburg, the building is now under monument protection. Links to the public transport network are to found just 600 m from the hotel. Hof bei Salzburg offers various shopping opportunities around 1.5 km away and the centre of Salzburg as well as Faistenau ski area are roughly 15 km from the hotel. It is some 25 km to Salzburg airport.
- Built in 1450, this first-class hotel comprises 110 rooms including 39 suites and 6 bungalows. Facilities include a 24-hour reception, a safe, a currency exchange desk and a lift. In addition, guests are offered a café, a bar, a shop, conference facilities, and a breakfast room. The Schloss restaurant is famous for its Austrian delicacies and along with the prize winning restaurant Imperial offering haute cuisine as one of the leading Austrian restaurants. A relaxing atmosphere is offered to guests ion the Vinothek as well as in the cigar lounge. A traditional 5 o’clock tea is served in the library. Further facilities include Internet access as well as room and laundry service. Parking facilities are also provided for those arriving by car.
- The comfortable, stylish rooms each come with an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, a radio, a stereo, Internet access, a minibar and a hire safe. Air conditioning and heating are individually regulated. The rooms in the main building offer guests a stunning view of the lake. The rooms in the hunting lodge offer rustic charm and in the forest hut fuse a traditional ambiance and modern style. In the exquisite bungalows by the lake guests are able to enjoy the tranquillity in this secluded spot and provides a sauna as well as direct access to the lake.
- The new health spa provides a range of options and an elegant ambiance. In addition to the indoor pool, the Jacuzzi, the sauna, the steam room and solarium, guests are also able to enjoy the various health treatments and massage services with an attractive view of the lake. Sports options include a gym and during the summer months guests are able to relax on the terrace and use the footbridge.
- Guests are able to choose their breakfast from the buffet services provided. Lunch and evening meals are served from the à la carte menu and a set menu is also offered in the evenings. Guests are additionally able to book a half-board stay.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted forms of payment.
- From the München/Salzburg/Vienna motorway (A1) drive towards Thalgau. From here guests are just 10 minutes from the hotel. From the Tauern motorway (A10) drive towards Hallein then another 20 minutes towards the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Fire alarm
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Indoor pool
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Shoe shine service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See