Hotel review overview
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- October 2014
Appartment was nice and clean and cosy, with balcony, beautiful surroundings with mountain tops and river and good air, activities for free (cable to the snowy mountaintops, swimmingpool, sauna, bustransportation,...), supermarket and shops at walking distance, even drinks in the cellar, even fruit at the reception and in the room, even big map with tourist information and oral recommandations and convenient tips for sightseeing, wifi= ok, taking a dog = ok
Very nice accommodation
- Recommended hotel
- Countryside & spa
- January 2013
Stay in ruhpoldingen was great. The unterkunftließ nothing to be desired. The landlord very nice and helpful. We can the ferienwohneung absolutely recommend.
Information about Holiday flats am Schloss
- What the hotel offers12 cosy apartments invite you to feel at home and comfortable. Each one contains a living room with dining area (TV and hi-fi system). Kitchenette with toaster, filter coffee machine, glasses and china, cooking pots and pans, serving dishes. Separate bedroom with double bed (1 with twin beds). Shower room with washbasin and WC Balcony or terrace facing south or west with furniture. All facilities are in walking distance – perfect for airline passengers (Salzburg airport - SZG).
- LocationOur house is in the heart of Ruhpolding about 350m from the station. Ruhpolding is a lovely tourism village in the Bavarian Alps and offers everything you can imagine. Around Ruhpolding are a lot of sights nearby: Salzburg, Berchtesgaden, Lake Chiemsee with the famous palace of King Ludwig II on Herren-Insel (= mens island), Munich, Kitzbuhl,... just to name some.
- Accommodation12 cosy apartments invite you to feel at home and comfortable. Each one contains a cosy and tastfully furnished living room with dining area (TV and hi-fi system). Kitchenette with toaster, filter coffee machine, glasses and china, cooking pots and pans, serving dishes. Seperate bedroom with double bed (1 with twin beds). Shower room with washbasin and WC Balcony or terrace facing south or west with furniture.
- Food and DrinkIf you like you can get breakfast in our attached café (only May-Oktober). There are 7 restaurants within 200m serving Bavarian und international food.
- LeisureIn Ruhpolding you can do nearly all kind of sport. Just ask me and I can advise you. We help you with ski hire and ski lessons in our wintersport shop Ski-ALM with special reductions. As a health orientated house we offer special "Qi Gong" lessons for our guest. Inga (the owner) is a certificated Qi Gong instructor.
- Other facilities and servicesYou will find everything you need. There is a TV, a hi-fi system, a safe and a hair blower in each apartment. In the kitchenette is a toaster, filter coffee machine, glasses and china, cooking pots and pans and serving dishes. All apartments are centrally heated. Guests are provided with a generous welcome pack of a fruit basket, washing up liquid, shampoo, bath and shower gel, soap and toilet rolls. There are also supplies of beer and soft drinks for purchase. If you like you can get breakfast in our attached café (only May-Oktober). And we help you with ski hire and ski lessons in our wintersport shop Ski-ALM with special reductions.
- Non-smoking room
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Coffee and tea
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- Gay friendly
- Airport transfer
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See