Hotel Sheraton Suites Plantation(3 stars)311 N University Dr View on map
At a glance
- It was very clean (4) "It was very clean" found in 4 reviews
- " the hotel offers as classic Business- hotel all comfort, which you for the Übernacjtung need. it was very clean . We were 4 Nächet there and had 2 days breakfast in the hotel. Free parking with plenty of ... "November 2011
- " At the rooms there were nothing to complain about. Large and very clean . We had us here felt at ease. "November 2011
- " a pleasant stay "February 2012
- " the hotel is normally in good condition . Too many clean and nice furnished. The lobby and front desk have a very nice ambience. the ... "February 2012
- Central location (1) "Central location" found in 1 review
- " ... on arrival in Florida about 5 kilometer from the actual location of the hotel run. You should therefore be the location with Google Maps etc. look at. Overall impression: book and because of the central location unreservedly recommendable . On sawgrass mills: Unfortunately we have foreigners the prices ... "November 2011
- The staff were always friendly and helpful (1) "The staff were always friendly and helpful" found in 1 review
- " The service at the front desk was excellent. The staff were always friendly and helpful . It wasn't possible for us in the free Wi-Fi in the lobby process. So a other encrypted net ... "February 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Hotel in general (4) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 4 reviews
- " the hotel offers as classic Business- hotel all comfort, which you for the Übernacjtung need. it was very clean. We were 4 Nächet there and had 2 days breakfast in the hotel. Free parking with plenty of ... " read hotel reviewNovember 2011
- " At the rooms there were nothing to complain about. Large and very clean. We had us here felt at ease. " read hotel reviewNovember 2011
- " a pleasant stay " read hotel reviewFebruary 2012
- " the hotel is normally in good condition. Too many clean and nice furnished. The lobby and front desk have a very nice ambience. the ... " read hotel reviewFebruary 2012
- Hotel in general (4)
- Is Central (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... on arrival in Florida about 5 kilometer from the actual location of the hotel run. You should therefore be the location with Google Maps etc. look at. Overall impression: book and because of the central location unreservedly recommendable . On sawgrass mills: Unfortunately we have foreigners the prices ... " read hotel reviewNovember 2011
- Is Central (1)
Great value for money - and family friendly
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- March 2013
Stayed as a family with 2 kids. Suites are of great size, and in good state. Roomservice was swift, food ok, breakfast area quite nice. Very accommodating to extra family needs, i.e. baby cot or warming up milk. Location is next to highway, but therefore very convenient. Had a very nice stay.
Renovation prepayment required at time of booking
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- November 2012
Outdated sheratton suites hotel. It should soon once again renovated. In the state unfortunately not worth the money.
Suites hotel with good connections to the highway
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- April 2012
All-suites hotel with good connections to the motorway... Pool on the roof. Large spacious (free) parking... Room and living room by sliding door separately. Toilet/shower separate from the rest of the bathroom... Small kitchenette (microwave, fridge, sink)... In the immediate vicinity there is a mall and a publix (food), as well as several fast food and other restaurant
a pleasant stay
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- February 2012
the hotel is normally in good condition. Too many clean and nice furnished. The lobby and front desk have a very nice ambience. the hallways to the rooms a little getting old, but nevertheless okay.
anytime again to be recommended
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- December 2011
Unfortunately, our booked room not available. Therefore, we got a room instead booked with sofa set with a conference table and eight chairs around. Otherwise I recall the size and furnishing of the room as well as in January 2011 we inhabited. As compensation we got the breakfast for free. We had the breakfast daily a bill to sign (15.30 $p/P and tax), on which the waiter right from the first day the ' Servicefee ' einkringelte not included. I find this behavior without any decency, because decent service is to give a tip anyway. Other hotel guests had ... small vouchers, the service staff at the table given have. On one morning was on the neighboring table a small group, of one person by another waiter vouchers given had. This could not remember-that is why this presented a bill to the guest signature. If it also had to be paid, I do not know. The quality of the breakfast is not worth mentioning! Internet is only available in the lobby free of charge. The vacant shopping center are plenty of free parking available.
Information about Hotel Sheraton Suites Plantation
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is centrally located to multiple attractions within the Greater Fort Lauderdale area. The immediate vicinity is a mix of residential and commercial properties with office buildings and shopping/dining as well as homes and apartment communities. Fort Lauderdale Beach is roughly 15 minutes away by car. It is only 20 minutes to beaches, Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port, as well as the upscale dining, shopping and nightlife along Las Olas Boulevard. Miami International Airport is situated at a distance of approximately 48 km and Maverick County Memorial International Airport some 18 km.
- The hotel is a modern, mid-rise building with a spacious lobby with a lounge and hotel restaurant. The decor is traditional with a contemporary flair in rich tones and warm wood finishes. The indoor and outdoor landscaping is tropical and tasteful, adding to the hotel's ambiance. The property's lobby lounge is a comfortable and friendly spot to relax and gather with friends. The ample outdoor and enclosed car park is available at no charge to guests. Comprising a total of 264 guest rooms, the air-conditioned property features 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe, lift access, a newspaper stand and a café. Business guests are sure to appreciate the conference facilities. Internet access, room service, a laundry service and a car park are also provided.
- All of the guest rooms are spacious one-bedroom suites with a separate living room. Each suite has a small kitchen area with a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. All living rooms have a queen-size sofa bed and the en suite bathrooms with shower and bath can be accessed from both the bedroom and the living room areas. Rooms with double or king-size beds are available. Further standard amenities include a hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite/cable TV, radio, Internet access and an ironing set. The air conditioning and heating are individually regulated.
- The outdoor ground level rotunda provides a lovely garden area and central fountain for guest's relaxation. The rooftop terrace with an outdoor swimming pool has abundant sunshine and great views of the surrounding area. There is also a hot tub adjacent to the pool and sun loungers are laid out for use. The hotel also has a well-equipped gym with cardio- and strength-training equipment plus men's and ladies' locker facilities. Golfers may pay a visit to the Palm-Aire Country Club, roughly 15 minutes' walk or around 6 minutes by car away. Sun loungers and parasols may be hired on the beach.
- The hotel has a restaurant on-site; Cilantro's provides an elegant setting to enjoy the continental breakfast buffet. Guests can unwind in Cilantro's Lounge, located on the lobby level, and catch the latest sporting events on one of three televisions or munch on some snacks.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- Guests are invited to check in after 3 pm, and are requested to check out before 12 pm. The hotel front desk is staffed 24 hours a day. Pets are welcome; please contact hotel for details.
- From the Interstate Highway 95 take the Broward Boulevard West exit. From Fort Lauderdale Airport take the Interstate Highway 595 West to the University Drive exit and go north. From Florida's Turnpike exit at Sunrise Boulevard and head west to University Drive and then south to the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Car hire
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See