Hotel review overview
Information about Amanzi Island Lodge
- Address::31 Cearn Drive, Leisure Isle
- What the hotel offersOn the shores of the Knysna Lagoon you'll find Amanzi Island Lodge, a tranquil beachhouse on Leisure Isle with spectacular views of the Knysna Heads and Featherbed Nature Reserve. All our spacious bedrooms open out, either onto a balcony or garden, to overlook the lagoon. Enjoy a lazy, scrumptious breakfast as you watch the slow turning of the tides. Guests can relax in our large, comfortable lounge or enjoy a sundowner at the well-stocked honesty bar. Soak up the sun at the secluded swimming pool in our garden, or doze under the large Milkwood tree where you’ll be accompanied by sunbirds, turacos and the resident Burchell’s coucal. Amanzi Island Lodge has a private swimming pool and bicycles, canoes and paddle skis for the guests to explore the island and the lagoon.
- LocationOn the shores of the Knysna Lagoon with spectacular views of the Knysna Heads and Featherbed Nature Reserve. Knysna is the heart of the Garden Route, making Amanzi Lodge the perfect base to explore the many attractions this spectacular part of South Africa has to offer.
- Food and DrinkBreakfast is complementary, and included in the rates.
- LeisureBicycles and canoes available. Swimming pool.
- Other facilities and servicesBicycles and canoes. Credit cards. Children by arrangement. All of our bedrooms have: Lagoon views Air-conditioning Tea and coffee making facilities Digital electronic safes
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- Gay friendly
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See