Azul Hotel & Beach Resort(5 stars)Carretera Federal Cancun-Tulum 77580 Puerto Morelos View on map
At a glance
- Very modern (2) "Very modern" found in 2 reviews
- " '-the junior suite is very spacious, very modern and the bathroom is simply brilliant. Jacuzzi, Stehdusche with Deckenstrahl or normal Powerful ... "February 2012
- " ... stars -in the rooms if possible a room with a 'connecting door' because at these rooms the neighbors very good overhead... (Infants the constantly wines) -there are really lots of small children. The hotel is wonderful and our vacation is great but next time we are going to have an adults only hotel. The Azul ... "February 2012
- The food was great (1) "The food was great" found in 1 review
- " ... friendly, hard-working, accommodating and helpful. Everyone had a smile and especially a warmth, when one felt, that he would in the Azul beach works. Every wish was immediately fulfilled! The food was great delicious and of course the cocktails, the a brought to the beach chairs were. We have stayed ... "February 2012
- The staff are extremely friendly (1) "The staff are extremely friendly" found in 1 review
- " '- the staff are extremely friendly and greets in the hallways anytime again Most can English, a few a few spoke only Spanish - the ... "February 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
- Child friendliness (1) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 1 review
- " ... just a bit noisy. Under the guests it was great lots of young couples with small children and the hotel is this guests segment especially aligned. We have priority read, that the Azul beach suitable for families is, however we enjoyed the large number of infants( families with a little larger children it ... " read hotel reviewJanuary 2012
- Hotel in general (2) Comments related to "Hotel in general" found in 2 reviews
- " '-the junior suite is very spacious, very modern and the bathroom is simply brilliant. Jacuzzi, Stehdusche with Deckenstrahl or normal Powerful ... " read hotel reviewFebruary 2012
- " ... stars -in the rooms if possible a room with a 'connecting door' because at these rooms the neighbors very good overhead... (Infants the constantly wines) -there are really lots of small children. The hotel is wonderful and our vacation is great but next time we are going to have an adults only hotel. The Azul ... " read hotel reviewFebruary 2012
- Child friendliness (1)
- Surroundings (1) Comments related to "Location" found in 1 review
- " ... of the little road to the hotel. No parking solely a table tennis table and some water sports equipment available. rooms: the rooms are in two-storey bungalows arranged. We got a room with a very beautiful view of the sea get assigned. Our room (deluxe double room) is not very large former, especially the ... " read hotel reviewJanuary 2012
- Surroundings (1)
- Quantity (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... less stylish former as the complex generally. Apart from the old CRT is the furnishings spick-and-span. cuisine: Culinary offers the all inclusive Resort a lot. The day started with a fairly extensive breakfast buffet in the main restaurant. Through the day it is main restaurant (indoor and outdoor ... " read hotel reviewJanuary 2012
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... friendly, hard-working, accommodating and helpful. Everyone had a smile and especially a warmth, when one felt, that he would in the Azul beach works. Every wish was immediately fulfilled! The food was great delicious and of course the cocktails, the a brought to the beach chairs were. We have stayed ... " read hotel reviewFebruary 2012
- Quantity (1)
Back with friends
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- April 2013
The first time in our reiseleben we are directly in a row to the same hotel, because last year we just found our paradise have. The negative reviews i can also after our 2. stay not understand. Our oceanfront jr. Suite in building 7 was exactly what the name says the ground floor room was 10 steps from the pool and about 20 steps away from the beach. The cleaning of the rooms was always perfect and first thing in the morning taken care of. Logically the hotel is like all other Mexico most americans populated, but with both stays ... we found the clientele was rather noble and decent. As we did in the big resorts on the Riviera Maya completely different experiences. We found the food as a more than enough. The buffet breakfast was more comprehensive compared to the last year. But we were especially thrilled, that wasn't only buffet, but also a la carte breakfast. The food is then also always warm, as it is freshly prepared. We have on the beach not experienced, that things cold or were. If you're friendly ask, have complained to the employee torn it a right to make. And if one then at the grill stop a couple of minutes have to wait, so that fish/meat are finished is me personally don't care, because i have vacation. In the evening à la carte was always very tasty and the portion size is to be adjusted, that the 4 hallways are. We often also times a course left, because the was too much and if times somewhat differently to have wanted, one must only the mouth mind. In this hotel everything is possible. The wines there are still exactly like last year in the universe inclusive several to choose from both the pinot noir, and the merlot and cabernet have reasonable quality. Also here, just ask, you'll get what you want. There is possibly just one sort wine only once clear rum, but when we asked the us the concerned what we selected food suitable found. Furthermore, the the desires from the eyes. Which we liked is, that the beachbetten not now raffles will, but that daily from 15 o'clock for the next day can reserve. Which one gets first the next morning, but if you are up early on the beach, what a through the time-lag not really difficult, you have influence on the allocation. Otherwise we can only say, it was crazy we are after 11 months from many of the staff touched upon, that you remember from last year on our room we had to the front desk a bottle sparkling wine and a fruit basket and on the last evening we a couple of heavenly handmade chocolates in the room. In the 9 days we were there at the end of april were there, the hotel was nearly fully booked and still had the staff as far as air, the you anytime for a chat were. The leads for me always to a completely different relaxing atmosphere. This time we had the Azul with a small city hotel in Playa del Carmen and combined i have to say it was perfect for us. If we a couple of years again after Mexico then is definitely the Azul beach resort again be our first choice.
Beautiful Mexico holiday
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- March 2013
Great hotel with directly at the beach, very friendly staff, all very clean and well-kept, everything was wonderful
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- December 2012
Hotel with a high standard and unfortunately not appropriate performance, in particular concerning the food.
Gorgeous family hotel with super kitchen
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- December 2012
The hotel offers only all-inclusive included 24 hours room service free of charge. We were there during the christmas holidays there. After christmas trudelten the american and canadian families and it was very busy. One must unfortunately in the vacation season prepared, otherwise stay at home. The types of people were very pleasant, a bit upscale clientele, there are exceptions unfortunately everywhere. Mainly americans and canadians with children, a few europeans, a handful of german and i believe a russian family. After new year's eve was a larger wedding society Amerika, the luckily not included in the family area were ... accommodated, but in the double rooms, where some of the wedding guests loudly in the hallways got lost. The in this hotel very many families with children holidays you know ahead of time, if you prior to a little clever power. For honeymooners, the neighboring adults-only resort of Azul choose. I think, the idea of management families, as well as honeymooners, at the same time, to respond is not the best idea. Since the hotel as luxury-family resort titled, there are always many children, especially children also off vacation time. For couples the peace and quiet only partly suitable. Here you can go in the evening to bed early, after 22 o'clock are only a handful of guests, but the most vacationers very early on. Between 7 and 8.30 hours it is full for breakfast. The hotel kept unfortunately not by the tour operator booked room categories. So we and some other guests in different rooms accommodated. We had booked, jacuzzi ocean front swim up suite. Oceanfront was unfortunately not to get, so we had a swim-up suite, which us however afterwards much liked it better, as these 2 categories higher and we therefore a lot more space. Other guests we spent, had a similar problem, got but also a higher classed suite. Also after reklamationseinwänden to the room, serveral the wifi in the entire area (about 50 $/ week, only in the lobby free) for us free unlocked.
No hotel for couples, singles without children
- Hotel not recommended
- Other stay
- December 2012
After a seven day trip through yucantan, we wanted this hotel for relaxing use. The hotel was between christmas and new year fully booked. Lots of guests, mostly from the USA (gringos), a few british, canadians and russians were on site. To the chairs at the beach there was every morning a fight. The carers decently paid, we could double daybeds (as in a double bed ) directly at the beach it. That was correctly stossend! We have of course not participated, therefore begnügten we us with the loungers by the pool. The rooms were clean and spacious, however you ... had to the smell of sewage inhalation, provided that the room no sea view had. During dinner in the various local you had to with the habits of gringos when you leave. The hotel is for couples or singles not recommendable.
Information about Azul Hotel & Beach Resort
Hotel description *
- LocationThis exclusive luxury hotel and holiday village enjoys a fantastic location with a park area directly beside the white sandy beach of Bahia Petempich, about 30 km to both Playa del Carmen and Cancun, where visitors will find a range of shops and entertainment venues. It is about 15 minutes by car to Puerto Morelos, and there is a hotel shuttle bus, which travels there several times a week. Cancun airport is around 11 km away.
- Caribbean dreams will come true at this luxury hotel, which is well known for its outstanding appointment and service. Established in 2004, the hotel comprises a total of 97 rooms spread across several two-storey buildings. Guests are received in the welcoming foyer with sitting area, 24-hour reception, hotel safes, a currency exchange counter, and Internet access with WLAN. There is also a souvenir shop, car rental and bicycle rental. Culinary options come in the form of a café, a Tequila lounge with over 30 varieties of Tequila, a coffee shop, and two fantastic restaurants serving Mexican, Italian, French, Spanish, and Asian cuisine as well as seafood and steaks. Room and laundry services are available, and there is a play area and kid's club for younger visitors. Guests arriving by car can use parking spaces and a garage.
- The two-storey buildings face the beach and form a horseshoe shape within the attractive gardens. The tasteful and exotic rooms all come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, satellite/ cable TV and a hire safe. Air conditioning, a minibar, and a comfortable double bed are also all included as standard, while wonderful views can be enjoyed from the balcony or terrace.
- There are 3 swimming pools with separate children's area as well as sun loungers and parasols laid out ready for use in the well-kept outdoor complex of the hotel. Guests can also use the Jacuzzi, work out in the gym, or play basketball. A range of water sports such as diving can be undertaken on the beach, where sun loungers and parasols are also available. There are towels available at the pool and on the beach. An entertainment programme for young and old provides diversion and variety, and the nearest golf course is about 40 minutes on foot away.
- An all-inclusive stay may be booked.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
- Special massages
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See