Hotel Dona Manuela(2 stars)Paseo De Catalina De Ribera, 1. 41004 Sevilla View on map
At a glance
- Nice hotel (1) "Nice hotel" found in 1 review
- " Nice hotel on the edge of the center "September 2012
- The rooms are very clean (1) "The rooms are very clean" found in 1 review
- " A very good two stars-star hotel. The rooms are very clean , large and equipped with everything necessary. The reception is warm, all our questions and ... "September 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in general
Cheap hotel in a good location from Sevilla
- Nachweis erbracht
- February 2013
Price/performance ratio was very good. Location of the hotel ideal for visiting of the center, cathedral and palace. Parkgarage directly under or next to the hotel. Driving directions a bit difficult.
A great starting point, around Sevilla to discover
- Nachweis erbracht
- October 2012
Excellent location on the edge of the known quarter Santa Cruz, where you evenings walks and tapas can. About 7 minutes to the giralda and 15 minutes to Plaza Espana. There is no private restaurant, however in the neighborhood enough. The public underground parking is somewhat hidden, but is directly in front of the hotel. Beautiful clean rooms and on the roof a terrace with chairs and showers to cool off-no pool, however nice view. Very recommendable!
Great hotel, very centrally located!
- September 2012
The hotel lies in a cul-de-sac, afterwards begins a pedestrian precinct with various cafes and restaurant. All sights are easily reachable on foot. Because the hotel no breakfast offers you can directly in the café opposite take (Spanish breakfast). The hotel has no own parking spaces however directly in front of the hotel there is a secure public parking garage 24 hours-€22. Book a hotel room on the top floor and you get a room with a wonderful balcony from where you overlook the city This hotel is absolutely recommendable and better than most four star hotels which we during ... our round trip booked!
Nice hotel on the edge of the center
- Nachweis erbracht
- August 2012
A very good two stars-star hotel. The rooms are very clean, large and equipped with everything necessary. The reception is warm, all our questions and wishes are to complete satisfaction served. Breakfast is not offered, this one in the restaurant space and got everything there, which one would like. The hotel seems to be very recently renovated, everything looks very new. A ideal capacity for the exploration of the city.
Information about Hotel Dona Manuela
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis new hotel is located in the historical centre of Seville just a few minutes walk from the cathedral. Seville airport lies about 15 minutes drive away.
- Built in 2004, this hotel comprises a total of 19 rooms spread over 3 floors of which 1 is a single room and 18 are double rooms. There is an air-conditioned restaurants and a public Internet terminal and those arriving by car may take advantage of the hotel's car park and garage facilities
- The modern rooms come with a bathroom, a direct dial telephone, central heating and a hire safe.
- There is a solarium available for use within the hotel and the nearest golf course is approximately 10 km away.
- Guests may select their breakfast from an ample buffet.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in and check out
- Ticket service
- Information desk
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See