Hotel Novotel St. Kilda(4 stars)16 The Esplanade, St Kilda View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- March 2013
Very good location, directly at the beach of st. kilda, tram almost in front of the house, many places in the immediate area ( about 100 meters away) we had a executive rooms with bay and spa booked. The bay was okay, spa was rather small, the applied for the whole bathroom and the for older people not straight optimal-mounted shower in the bathtub. It was the bed wide and very comfortable. The whole room worked with furniture a bit overloaded. Space for the suitcases were this limited. The only negative was: there was in the fridge no eisbox. Ice ... had extra at the front desk be requested.
Two-week business trip
- October 2012
Pleasant hotel, of course not with european prices comparable, but for Melbourne quite good. By longstay stay, more than 1 week free zimmerupgrade (seaside-normal 4 0 $extra)
Information about Hotel Novotel St. Kilda
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe city hotel is 4 km away from local tourist attractions including the Jewish Holocaust Centre, Royal Botanic Gardens, La Trobe's Cottage and Shrine of Remembrance, and only 6 km from the city centre. Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre, Federation Square, Etihad Stadium and Melbourne Aquarium are all around 5 to 6 km from the hotel and Luna Park is just 400 m away. Melbourne International airport is approximately 28 km from the city hotel.
- Located in the picturesque, seaside suburb of St Kilda, the air-conditioned hotel is the city's premier beachfront hotel. The hotel features 209 newly refurbished and well-appointed guest rooms and suites, modern, natural and filled with light. Guests can unwind in the bar, dine in the restaurant and park their car in the on-site car park. Further facilities available to guests include a lobby, hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, conference facilities and both room and laundry services.
- The hotel provides a great range of accommodation options for families and couples on holiday, as well as the business traveller. Guests can choose from newly refurbished rooms and suites, many offering spectacular bay views and spa baths. Each room features an en suite bathroom with a shower and hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite TV, Internet access, tea and coffee making facilities, an ironing set and individually regulated air conditioning and heating.
- The hotel features a heated swimming pool and a gym and sauna for guests who wish to focus on their health.
- The on-site restaurant offers its guests a buffet breakfast, lunch snack or à la carte dinner in its relaxing surroundings. The bar, with its delicious lunch menu and wine list, is the ideal place for an informal meeting or drinks with friends.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Express check in and check out
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See