Motel Lakes Entrance Heyfield(3 stars)115 Esplanade, Lakes Entrance VIC 3909 View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Hotel in generalPros
great motel in lakes entrance (Princess highway)
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- December 2011
very good motel on the princess highway from Melbourne and Sydney. Really good price performance ratio. The rooms are inside, therefore very quiet. Nice check in, special requests were fulfilled. Direct opposite of the small port. Other street any quantity restaurants and shops. On the bridge it is to the beach. Here you can also quite a bit longer, if one would like.
Information about Motel Lakes Entrance Heyfield
Hotel description *
- LocationThe hotel is nestled amidst 8 acres of private landscaped native gardens with shady gum trees.
- The hotel offers a total of six cottages. Guests can enjoy use of the covered kitchen and barbecue area, as well as the lovely enclosed gazebo with its carpeted lounge with an open fireplace.
- All of the spacious cottages have covered car ports and generous verandas from which guests can enjoy views of the Bass Strait or relax in an outdoor setting with a glass of wine in order to watch the beautiful sunsets.
- All guests are offered use of a solar-heated swimming pool, as well as the hot spa in the gazebo.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See