We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Les Chenets
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis charming hotel is located in Cilaos, which is renowned for its green areas (near Foret de Bebour) and the crater of the volcano. The area is ideal for people who love trekking, hiking and other such activities. The village, with its many shops and bus station, is about 1.5 km from the hotel, while Saint Pierre and the beach are around 4.2 km away. The capital St. Denis is approximately 55 km from the hotel, while other nearby places of interest include the Roche Merveilleuse viewpoint (3 km), the tourist information office (1.5 km) and the thermal spa (2 km).
- The hotel offers quiet holidays for families and couples. Surrounded by the island's tropical mountains, the hotel itself offers a range of guest facilities, such as a lobby with hotel safe and newspaper stand, a home cinema with DVDs and a bar and restaurant. Guests may also take advantage of the conference facilities, Internet access, room and laundry services, and a car park. The hotel offers 46 guest rooms in total.
- Each room features an en suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and hairdryer, a double bed and a private balcony or terrace. Other in-room amenities include a direct dial telephone, satellite TV, a minibar and individually regulated heating.
- There is a heated outdoor swimming pool as well as a sauna and hammam. Guests may also enjoy a game of tennis, table tennis or pool/snooker (fees apply for all). Bocce is also available.
- The hotel's Les Physalis restaurant specialises in Creole food, generally with local delicacies cooked with traditional spices, and served with rice and grains such as lentils. A breakfast buffet is served each morning and dinner is available as a buffet, à la carte, or from a set menu.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment. Cash payments are also accepted.
- Upon arriving at the main street in Cilaos, turn right near the post office, then left after reaching the college (school). Upon reaching the lake, there is a hairdresser's on the left. Turn into Rue des Pins to reach the hotel, which is at the top of the hill.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See