We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Price/performance ratio was ok for us.
- September 2013
Please no high expectations to the hotel rather 3 stars. Guests 95% balkans, -former soviet union countries. At our time all guests very nice and civilised. Contacts rather difficult! Hardly any german-speaking guests. In the high season were packed and in the off season rather quiet nothing to do. Beach chairs for free: only about 200 are 10% defective and from 8:30 a. m. all occupied until lunch! Non-residents undeinheimische could use. Wi-fi in the lobby and pool area perhaps beach free = was unfortunately not always. Free in-room safe! Room rather small. Housekeeping ok rather superficially. The hotel ... is the flurteppich very run down. Grounds unfortunately rather neglected and broken ways bad secure power strip = little staff in all areas. In the hotel, always the same coworkers. Animation 2-4 entertainers: russian and english, breakfast 7.30-9.30 lunch 13:00 until 15:00 evening 19,30-21:30 o'clock. We each had some stomach problems. After leptokaria for shopping and kinderrummel among other things. Bouncy castle just on the beach around 15 minutes away on foot well worth it. Excursions in the hotel 4 pcs. The well worth it in the hotel 2 adults and a child 440, -in german. In leptokaria there is trump-travel-desk the same trips for 180, -€ Hagen it is:in russian, serbian or italian. The rental car in the hotel was from 60, -€ in leptokaria from 45, -€. The price for us okay! Frühbucher 2 weeks all inclusive 2 adults and 1 child 1885, -€. Suitable for families with children, rather unsuitable for singles and party people.
Most disappointing hotel in Greece
- Nicht empfohlen
- May 2013
The worst vacation we've ever had in Greece happened in this hotel. What I mean: Room (bungalow type): overall acceptable, but very moist, with smell of mould; Beach: not cleaned since last season, very dirty, with number of free dogs; Food: Very unvaried, show cooking- eggs, spaghetti with pepper, pasty balls; But most disappointing of all was the Management attitude. It was awful, not solving any of customer complaints. Simple example: there was power cut from 8-13h one of the days we've spent, which is not an issue itself. But when i asked the bartender to give me any drink ..., water for example, the manager, who was sitting near the bar, and smoking a cigarette, said: there is coffee. Coffee for 1 year old child (mine). Shame on you. After all above I DO NOT recommend this "4 star" hotel to anybody, or at least Nobody of my relatives.
As a single person not so good
- Nicht empfohlen
- October 2012
The type and size the hotel meet The pool is clean The carpet should be renewed, he is very unsanitary The breakfast is sufficient, the dinner is cold Very many tinkfeste russians, The staff remains friendly
Nice family beach holiday, gladly again
- October 2012
Big hotel, some, not disturbing, flaws like for instance chipped tiles. The rooms were always clean. In all-inclusive there were a wide selection of drinks. Mostly russian and german guests; almost all very friendly.
- Nicht empfohlen
- September 2012
Not recommendable. Food not diverse, cold without any taste. In the restaurant self-service. The staff were oK, but more also not. Music at the bar evenings very loud, one understood his own word not. No animation besides every day at 21:00 hours an hour children's disco. Drinks at the bar poor. Not enough staff. The rooms were clean, as well as the complex. Beach not clean. We were glad, that we only 11 days booked. This hotel we will not book again - unfortunately around the ruined vacation and the money.
Information about Hotel Olympian Bay
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is built at the foot of the legendary Mountain Olympus, in the prefecture of Pieria on the east coast of the Greek mainland and is situated in Leptokaria just 50 m from the beach. The region of Pieria combines mountains with beautiful beaches. It is only 20 km from Dion (the holy city of Macedonia and of Alexander the Great). The bus stop is on the hotel's doorstep and the train station is roughly 2.5 km away.
- The hotel consists of a four-floor main building housing 124 rooms with sea or Mountain Olympus views and 4 suites as well as 7 blocks with a total of 140 bungalows located in the garden of the hotel. It also features a shopping square with a mini market, a jewellery shop and a rent-a-car office. The conference and banqueting room can accommodate 30 up to 500 guests and can be fully equipped for all possible audiovisual requirements. The air-conditioned establishment welcomes guests in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service and a hotel safe. The rooms are accessible by lift. The hotel also provides guests with a newspaper stand, games room, TV lounge, children's playground, kids' club, café, bar and restaurant. Furthermore, WLAN Internet access, a laundry service and a car park are available.
- The rooms are air-conditioned and heated (both individually regulated) and have en suite facilities with a bath or shower. Standard features include a direct dial phone, satellite TV, hairdryer, minibar and balcony or terrace with a fantastic sea or mountain view. A safe deposit box is provided for a charge.
- The hotel features two outdoor swimming pools with free sun loungers and parasols and free table tennis, bocce and beach volleyball facilities. Scuba diving and tennis facilities are available for a charge. Children can enjoy a separate swimming area. Refreshments are provided at the poolside snack bar. Entertainment programmes are arranged for children. Sun loungers and parasols may be hired on the beach.
- Buffets are served at all meal times.
- American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted.
- From Thessaloniki International Airport 'Macedonia', take the national road via Thessaloniki and then follow the motorway (Thessaloniki-Athens) south to Katerini. Continue past Katerini and then take the exit for Leptokaria.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Evening programs and entertainment
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See