We are searching for the best available offers...
Information about Hotel Flower of Monemvasia
Hotel description *
- LocationThe family-friendly business hotel is situated in the village of Monemvasia at the very end of the south-east Peloponnese. The beach is right in front the hotel (50 m) and to the old town of Monemvasia and the Castle it is about 1.5 km. Guests will find restaurants, bars, nightlife, shops and links to the public transport network on the hotel's doorstep.
- The air-conditioned beach hotel offers 23 rooms in total and welcomes guests in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services. Further facilities include a TV lounge, children's playground and a café, bar, pub and restaurant. Guests may also take advantage of the laundry service, babysitting service, car park, room service and a bicycle hire service. There is an Internet café with computers and WLAN Internet access is also available.
- The newly renovated rooms are very quiet and offer breathtaking sea views to the castle. Each room features an en suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and hairdryer, a double or king-size bed, a kitchenette with fridge and a private balcony or terrace. Other in-room amenities include a TV, telephone, Internet access, a washing machine, ironing set and individually regulated air conditioning and heating.
- Sun loungers and parasols are provided at the hotel and on the nearby sandy, rocky and pebble beach. Guests may also choose from a selection of spa treatments.
- A breakfast buffet is served in the breakfast lounge. There is also a cafeteria. À la carte options are available for lunch and dinner and guests may also select their dinner from a set menu. The hotel offers all-inclusive packages.
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
- From Athens airport take the Attiki Odos in the direction of Elefsina and then the national road (E94) towards Korinthos. Before reaching Korinthos stay to the left and take the national road to Tripoli (E65). In Tripoli take the national road southwards to Sparti and then continue southwards taking the exit towards Skala/Monemvasia. Pass Skala, Molai and Sykea and follow the signs to Monemvasia.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offers“THE FLOWER OF MONEMVASIA” IS THE NAME OF THE WONDERFUL HOTEL, WE CREATED FOR YOU WITH SPECIAL CARE SO AS TO RESPECT YOUR NEED FOR PRIVACY AND SERENE ATMOSPHERE. OUR RECENTLY RENOVATED ROOMS ARE BUILT 50M FROM THE BEACH OF MONEMVASIA, 1.200 M FROM THE CASTLE. ALL OF OUR ROOMS ARE VERY QUIET AND THEY HAVE A BREATH TAKENING SEA VIEW AND VIEW OF THE CASTLE. EACH ROOM HAS BATHROOM-FRIDGE-T/V, A/C, MINI-BAR, TEL AND OF COURSE BALCONIES WITH VIEW OF THE ROCK. BREAKFAST IS SERVED IN OUR BREAKFAST LOUNGE, LATER YOU CAN DRINK YOUR COFFEE IN OUR CAFETERIA, AND AT NIGHT YOU CAN ALSO HAVE A DRINK IN OUR BAR. WE ARE OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND AND WE ARE EXCEPTING YOU.
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Car hire
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service