We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Great location and service
- March 2013
Older hotel in a fantastic location with a view of the iguazu and the parana. The staff tried the care and is really friendly. All requests were in a short time and questions would be answered. The breakfast is for argentine conditions rich and good quality. Only point of criticism the battered keyboards in the internet. But again to the frequent use of this great service is due. We will the hotel book soon.
Information about Panoramic Hotel Iguazu
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe hotel is located on a hill, very close to the Triple Frontier, in the city of Puerto Iguazú. Its name derives from the incredible panoramic view of the meeting point of the Iguazú and Paraná rivers, dividing the borders of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens and the Iguazú Riviera, it is the ideal setting to relax and enjoy this magical heaven in a good hotel. Guests can enjoy the colours of the cultural area in the centre of town, just a few steps away. Although the hotel is located almost in the centre Puerto Iguazú (only 2 blocks away), its prime location offers guests discretion and tranquillity. Guests may also be interested in visiting Foz do Iguazú, which is around 10 km away, the Iguazú National Park and the Iguazú Falls, some 18 km away, or the Itaipú Dam, around 30 km away.
- This historical hotel originally dates from 1945 and offers a total of 91 rooms. It is air conditioned and the lobby offers 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe and lift access. There is a casino, bar and restaurant in the hotel, which also offers conference facilities. WLAN Internet access, room service and laundry service are available.
- The hotel features standard rooms. All rooms are fitted with cable flat-screen TVs, telephone for local and international calls, 220 V electricity supply, minibar, safe, spa bath, air conditioning and central heating, hairdryer and wireless Internet access. The en suite bathroom includes a shower and bath. Rooms feature double or king-size beds.
- The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool with children's swimming area, a sun terrace with parasols, a gym and hot tub. Massage treatments are also offered.
- A lunch buffet is served daily.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Play rooms
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Hair dryer
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Information desk
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See