Hotel Ibis Moussafir Rabat(3 stars)32-34, Rue Abderrahmanne El Ghafiki Place De La Gare Agdal View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- May 2013
The restaurant is much too expensive and also otherwise not recommendable. For breakfast it is recommended in the restaurant at the station to go, where it all day delicious and cheap food. Otherwise one receives nearby in a supermarket (around 5 minutes away on foot) everything you need. Because of the train station one can easily taxes get.
Information about Hotel Ibis Moussafir Rabat
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is situated in the centre of Rabat-Ma and is just a short drive from the Medina. The train station can be comfortably reached on foot (some 100 m).
- The hotel has a total of 95 rooms, a hotel safe, a lift, a café, and a nightclub. Guests may make use of the hotel's room service.
- The rooms are all fitted with a hairdryer, a TV, a radio, a minibar, and individually adjustable air conditioning.
- There is a swimming pool in the hotel grounds. Guests can also relax in the sauna.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Luggage room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Additional childrens' bed
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See