We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Hotel Lanna Palace
- Hotel not recommended
- City break
- February 2012
Rooms were since longer Currently not or very poorly cleaned. The bathroom was a disaster, everywhere hair from the predecessor. Breakfast was just disgusting, everything was dirty! In short: absolutely not recommendable!
For 1a 2 nights okay.
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- February 2012
We were because of a below average 2 nights in this hotel accommodated. For this time it was OK. The rooms were they were extensively repaired clean and very spacious. The pool disappointing.
Information about Hotel Lanna Palace
Hotel description *
- LocationThis luxury hotel is located at the heart of Chiang Mai, the land of beauty and smiling people, hospitality and good manners, where visitors are offered many charming attractions. The city combines centuries of Buddhist monasteries with culture: Doi Suthep temple (Wat Doi Suthep) is the heart of the Chiang Mai people, the Royal Winter Palace (Bhuping Palace), beautiful mountains and villages. Chiang Mai is also known as the city of handicrafts: woodcarving, lacquer goods, silverware, ceramic, silk and umbrellas are produced here. The hotel lies just 2 to 3 minutes from the night bazaar and about 10 minutes from the airport.
- Facilities within the air-conditioned hotel include a foyer with a safe and a currency exchange bureau and conference facilities for training events, seminars and private parties. The most glamorous and technically demanding events may be catered for with ease in this hotel that combines sophisticated audio-visual systems with effective design and efficient service. The Lanna coffee shop is located on the first floor, the Euang Phung lobby bar is a comfortable, relaxed venue offering top cocktails and exotic beverages, and the exquisite Krua Hong Teh restaurant provides an elegant ambience and offers guests spectacular views out over Chiang Mai. Room and laundry services are available.
- Each of the rooms comes with an en suite bathroom, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a minibar and centrally controlled air conditioning.
- There is a swimming pool to make use of in the outdoor complex; Guests may enjoy a work-out in the in-house gym.
- The Krua Hong Teh (Chinese restaurant) is an exquisite restaurant serving the finest of Chinese cuisine including a Dim Sum luncheon selection as well as a full range of à la carte menu specialities. It is open daily for lunch from 11:00 am until 10:00 pm. Lanna coffee shop and room service (on the first floor) is open every day of the week from 5:30 am to 12:00 pm. A buffet breakfast is served in the coffee shop from 5:30 am until 10:00 pm daily, which consists of wide choice of international dishes, Asian, European and American, as well as light refreshments from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. An à la carte menu is also provided. Euang Phung lobby bar is open every day from 10:00 am until 12:00 pm.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- Information desk
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See