We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
For 2 days the hotel always again with great pleasure.
- Recommended hotel
- City break
- November 2013
A pleasant hotel in a good location in the proximity of the nachtbasars. For us the best hotel during the round trip. Whoever had no twin beds would like, the order before. But it was ok.
Information about Hotel Lanna Palace
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis luxury hotel is located at the heart of Chiang Mai, the land of beauty and smiling people, hospitality and good manners, where visitors are offered many charming attractions. The city combines centuries of Buddhist monasteries with culture: Doi Suthep temple (Wat Doi Suthep) is the heart of the Chiang Mai people, the Royal Winter Palace (Bhuping Palace), beautiful mountains and villages. Chiang Mai is also known as the city of handicrafts: woodcarving, lacquer goods, silverware, ceramic, silk and umbrellas are produced here. The hotel lies just 2 to 3 minutes from the night bazaar and about 10 minutes from the airport.
- The establishment comprises a total of 205 accommodation units. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Services such as a safe and currency exchange facilities make for a comfortable stay. The following gastronomic options are available at the establishment: a restaurant, a café and a bar. Among the additional services available are medical assistance, room service and a laundry.
- All accommodation units feature air conditioning and a bathroom. All rooms offer a minibar, a telephone and a TV. The accommodation units are appointed with a bathroom with a shower.
- Guests can enjoy sport, leisure and relaxation options in the establishment. The swimming pool is ideal for a refreshing dip. Leisure options available to guests include a gym.
- The establishment offers the following bookable meals and board options: breakfast and lunch.
- The following credit cards are accepted at the establishment: American Express, VISA, Diners Club, JCB and MasterCard.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- Information desk
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See