We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Nice, quiet hotel. But not quite cheap!
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
In pandong (phuket) is certainly one of the best hotels, if not the best! Outside of the center, but in 5 minutes you are in the shopping street. The hotel is located on a very nice location, away from the hustle and bustle. Very good breakfast buffet and very friendly staff. A shame, that ebb and flow 2 times a day and one in the sea was only limited can swim. Many stones and rocks! Thank you again for a very pleasant stay at the resort!
Real relaxing holiday.
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2014
Very nice and well-kept area. Not too big and very quiet. Lovely comfortable beach chairs. Walk about 10 minutes to patong. Taxis comparatively expensive, but not directly to do with the hotel.
- October 2013
A very nice hotel, beautiful area, unfortunately very diminished by construction, no real lobby, the pictures are all not, no correct beach, many stones, only for sunbathing! If one wants to the beach, you have to take a shuttle drive, also in the place, but to use at anytime! Very good breakfast buffet! The pool is ok, very good service, but this time were not so many guests, when is more busy, i imagine the not so comfortable, for many tourists just too small. The restaurant we can recommend, but otherwise there in the evening nothing was offered, so only ... the shuttle. For a quiet vacation, without more activities recommended!
In patong the best hotel
- March 2013
Was with my sister 2 weeks in amari Coral Beach Resort. Who booked this hotel has, in patong the best choice met. Am now just two days in Austria and i am already on the plan, when i go back the next time the amari beach hotel can fly. My 50 decided birthday in amari with fullest attention celebrated (flowers and cake).
Nice view with impairment
- Nachweis erbracht
- January 2013
The view from the deluxe room on the sea is great and idyll poor. A hotel's own footbridge with bar and beds leads on the sea out. This jetty is along the bay, surrounded by lush vegetation, to reach. At the breakfast with the prospect on the sea worn out. The breakfast buffet is magnificent and for all nations aligned. There are plenty of beds at the pools and shady spots under palm trees. The hotel is situated right at the sea. Alternately are ocean liners outside in front of the bay. This idyll but by the enormous bustle of ... excursion boats and waterbikes sensitive bother us. On foot it is around 10 to 15 minutes by foot. To patong. A very lively place, day and night!
Information about Hotel Amari Phuket
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis hotel is located on a secluded headland at the southern corner of Patong, Phuket's most popular beach. It affords spectacular views of the picturesque bay. The centre of Phuket is some 15 km away and Phuket Airport is approximately 40 km away (50 minutes).
- This beach resort and spa offers top quality accommodation and a range of fine restaurants. The hotel has been completely renovated in a contemporary modern design and comprises a total of 197 guest rooms and suites.
- The stylish guest rooms come with bright colours and contemporary Thai design features. There are 106 superior, 84 deluxe and 7 suite rooms, all of which come with an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a TV, a minibar, individually regulated air conditioning, and a balcony with sea views.
- The hotel provides two outdoor swimming pools, as well as a gym. Diving and sports facilities are available and the hotel features the Sivara Spa, which offers body massages, facials and various other treatments, allowing guests to really relax and spoil themselves.
- The hotel offers a range of fine dining opportunities. Kinaree Restaurant offers superb Thai cuisine. Rim Talay Coffee Shop serves international dishes with entertainment and theme buffets on selected evenings. La Gritta Restaurant is known for its Italian and seafood specialties, and also its seafront location. La Gritta Terrace offers pasta, pizza and salads and is also located on the sea front. The lobby bar serves drinks and light snacks. There is also live music Monday to Saturday.
- The following credit cards are accepted as methods of payment: American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA.
- The hotel offers a 24-hour reception service at the front desk.
- From Phuket Airport: Take a limousine or a taxi. It will take about 45 minutes to reach the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersSituated on a secluded private beach, the Amari Coral Beach Phuket offers a unique location with panoramic views over Patong Bay, Superb service, well-appointed guest rooms, a luxurious Breeze Spa and a variety of fine restaurants make this hotel the perfect spot to relax.
- LocationAmari Coral Beach is superbly located on a secluded private beach at the southernmost corner of Patong, Phuket’s most popular beach. Away from the chaos of the crowded beaches, but still a close walk to the shopping and activities of Patong Town.
- AccommodationAmari Coral Beach Phuket has 197 rooms ranging from superior and deluxe rooms to suites , fully equipped with modern amennities such as WiFi, TV and DVD player, coffee & tea machine, personal safe. All rooms have a private balcony with stunning sea views of Phuket and Patong Bay.
- Food and Drink4 restaurants and a bar offering international, Italian, and Thai cuisine.
- Leisure2 outdoor swimming pools Full range of watersports (available nearby) Scuba diving centre Fitness room Breeze Spa
- Other facilities and servicesBabysitting + baby cots Parking Shopping arcade Shuttle bus to Kata Beach Tour desk Beauty salon Car hire Laundry service Function room for small meetings or private parties
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Hairdressers/Beauty salon
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Additional childrens' bed
- Computer connection
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Fire alarm
- Diabetic menu
- Hotel bar
- Catering service
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Beauty treatments
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- Car hire
- Ticket service
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See