BEST WESTERN Hotel Corona(3 stars)87-89 Belgrave Road, Near Pimlico Underground Station, Victoria View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Good and affordable hotel in London for city break
- Hotel not recommended
- Business trip
- October 2012
Good value for money. Hotel does not offer any spectacular elements in particular, but it offers a nice and clean place to stay with a decent breakfast. Bedrooms are not very large, but spacious enough for a comfortable stay
Information about BEST WESTERN Hotel Corona
Hotel description *
- LocationThis modern city hotel lies in the centre of London, close to the Thames and Buckingham Palace. Restaurants and bars are within easy reach of the hotel, as well as night clubs which are only 100 metres away. The hotel is centrally located by Victoria Station (with the underground stations at Victoria or Pimlico).
- The hotel building was renovated in 2002. It consists of 4 floors and 51 rooms, of which 15 are singles, 27 are doubles as well as 9 suites. The hotel's facilities include a lobby with a 24-hour reception, a currency exchange desk, a cloakroom, a lift and a bar. The conference room and Internet access are available for guests on business. Room and laundry services are also available.
- The inviting rooms are fitted with an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, a telephone, satellite/cable TV, Internet access, air conditioning and central heating.
- A breakfast buffet is available to hotel guests every morning.
- The hotel accepts American Express, MasterCard and VISA.
- By car from London Heathrow Airport – depart the airport. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Bolton's Lane. Turn left onto Bath Road A4. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto The Parkway A312. At the roundabout, take the fourth exit onto Slip Road (M4 J3). Continue onto the M4. Continue onto Great West Road A4. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Great West Road A4. Continue onto the A4. Turn right onto Earl's Court Road A3220. Bear right onto Redcliffe Gardens A3220. Continue onto the A3220. Turn left onto Cremorne Road A3220. Continue onto A3220. Continue onto Chelsea Embankment A3212. Bear right onto Grosvenor Road A3212. Turn left onto Saint George's Square. Continue onto Belgrave Road A3213. Arrive at the hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Satellite TV
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Babysitting/Child services
- 24 hour security
- Car hire
- Children welcome
- Free Wifi access included
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See