Hotel Bärgsunnu(2.5 stars)Hotel Bärgsunnu 3910 Saas-Grund View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
- Recommended hotel
- Skiing and winter sports
- December 2011
We were the third time in Bärgsunnu in Astrid and your family. After a couple of times during the Easter holidays this time we were on the Christmas season there, and it was really wonderful. Starting with the delicious four course menu in the evening, the cozy and spacious flats to the very pleasant informal everything was perfect atmosphere fit together. Made us the holiday through six days fantastic weather for skiing on the cross floor with a lot of sun and good snow conditions. A tip: avoid the great ski resort of SAAs-fee December-at the end of the sun ... is not in place, and also on the slopes, it was already from 14 o'clock unpleasant dark. Appears on cross floor/ Hohsaas and in SAAs-the privileged location of the sun at the short winter days to 16 o'clock! Again, thank you to all those in Bärgsunnu for the Christmas holidays-we love to stay there again 2012. Warm regards, Maja, Robin, Annette & Kharim
Information about Hotel Bärgsunnu
Hotel description *
- LocationThis hotel is located in Saas Grund, about 100 m from the bus stop and 200 m from the nearest shopping facilities. Guests will find the ski lift 200 m from the property and it is around 1.6 km from the altitude resort. The nearest train station is 30 km from the hotel in Brig.
- This family-friendly hotel offers typical Swiss accommodation. It features a ski school and a private ski lift, and guests can enjoy hearty local specialities at the hotel restaurant and on barbecue evenings. Facilities on offer to guests include a lobby, lift access, a TV lounge and a children's playground. There is a bar and a restaurant and guests will appreciate the wireless Internet access. Parking is available for those arriving by car and the hotel has its own garden and terrace.
- All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. They are equipped with satellite/cable TV, a radio, Internet access and a safe. All units also feature either a balcony or a terrace.
- This hotel features a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols. There is a public outdoor pool/swimming lake only some 200 m from the hotel, and the Saas Fee sports centre is about 4 km away.
- Guests may select their breakfast from a buffet.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Ski equipment storage
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Pets allowed
- Hotel bar
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
A choice of sports
Other hotel information
- City hotel
- Pets allowed
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See