Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya(5 stars)Moo 5 Naklua 277 20150 Pattaya
At a glance
- Magnificent view (2) "Magnificent view" found in 2 reviews
- " ... rooms are big enough. Ours with bathroom and shower, toilet. Unfortunately everywhere already mold and aging. The cleaning of the rooms was OK. The bathroom could however cleaned better. It has a magnificent view in the Gulf. Internet was with our reservation Club -room on the 13 floor already. Apart from ... "August 2012
- " ... once in the Asian hotel's restaurant. Here it was also very tasty. On a dress code here not. Gladly sit in the restaurant also guests in the evening with the trunk. Directly opposite the centara there is a small supermarket ( Familymart ) with reasonable drinks and snacks. Approximately 100 meters the entrance to the ... "August 2012
- The rooms are big enough (1) "The rooms are big enough" found in 1 review
- " ... daily Masses of guests, mostly from Eastern Europe,, the furniture already very. Everywhere crumbling cleaner and the paint from. Here was apparently already longer no more does not improved. The rooms are big enough . Ours with bathroom and shower, toilet. Unfortunately everywhere already mold and aging. The ... "August 2012
- Very tasty (1) "Very tasty" found in 1 review
- " ... lots to laugh about, if the Chinese guests in the endeavour in colorful Pajamas... To buffet watschelten. We ate mostly outside, however once in the Asian hotel's restaurant. Here it was also very tasty . On a dress code here not. Gladly sit in the restaurant also guests in the evening with the ... "August 2012
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Summary of guest reviews by category
- Surroundings (2) Comments related to "Location" found in 2 reviews
- " ... rooms are big enough. Ours with bathroom and shower, toilet. Unfortunately everywhere already mold and aging. The cleaning of the rooms was OK. The bathroom could however cleaned better. It has a magnificent view in the Gulf. Internet was with our reservation Club -room on the 13 floor already. Apart from ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- " ... once in the Asian hotel's restaurant. Here it was also very tasty. On a dress code here not. Gladly sit in the restaurant also guests in the evening with the trunk. Directly opposite the centara there is a small supermarket ( Familymart ) with reasonable drinks and snacks. Approximately 100 meters the entrance to the ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Surroundings (2)
- Quality (1) Comments related to "Food" found in 1 review
- " ... lots to laugh about, if the Chinese guests in the endeavour in colorful Pajamas... To buffet watschelten. We ate mostly outside, however once in the Asian hotel's restaurant. Here it was also very tasty. On a dress code here not. Gladly sit in the restaurant also guests in the evening with the ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Quality (1)
- Facilities (1) Comments related to "Room" found in 1 review
- " ... daily Masses of guests, mostly from Eastern Europe,, the furniture already very. Everywhere crumbling cleaner and the paint from. Here was apparently already longer no more does not improved. The rooms are big enough. Ours with bathroom and shower, toilet. Unfortunately everywhere already mold and aging. The ... " read hotel reviewAugust 2012
- Facilities (1)
Nice pool - service a disaster.
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- January 2014
We stayed a week in this hotel. I would like to recall, that we have no friends are, if you on account of the besucheraufkommen ( nationalitätenaufkommen ) the whole focus on these guests and so the actual style, the actual flair, completely changed and tampered with. It is a pity, as this complex really the potential for a 5 star hotel should have. But with this kind of leadership not even the right in a grups to be included. We stayed for 3 days guests of the oriental mandarin in Bangkok, so was the impression of a world-class hotel ... still fresh, and even scarier, the judgment on this hotel. The check in was chaotic. Actually, our arrival nobody interested. The front desk staff was overwhelmed and was not thai, or at least with an international 'welcome' welcomes, but directly to russian. This fact was almost through the entire stay upright. The hotel could be so rather in the kremlin are established, than at the beach Pattaya. Russian theme nights, russian leaflets on the room, russian signs, russian-speaking thai in the service. Actually everything russian. We were then asked to the not yet finished room to wait. (rooms in the highest category). That is not unusual, but the related service was under all sow. Always again other times, always again new console, no interest. We have actually every demand, whether the room is ready, again newly checked in and us again and again by a variety of employees of the reception washed, until any time someone speak english. No structure visible. Without number't even have the possibility to get something to drink to arrange our own, or without badetuchkarte already times a towel for a beach chair at the pool to get, the more the time to bridge. This chaos continued for the entire stay. Breakfast chaos. No cutlery, another time, no cups. Always only cold scrambled eggs, even, if it fresh from the kitchen - cold. Not only not warm - freezing. Omelette no chance. An egg chef hopeful overstrained. Not a single morning we got a table assigned, the full set. We asked (other contraband well-known in the area), whether our parents/in-laws us during the day time to visit, because this time the pool wanted to see (the only successful in the hotel complex). We got the answer, that you are in the fitness center, day passes can buy for 250 Baht per person (for the bath-towel). There arrived we were to incomprehension and speak with hands and feet, back to the front desk sent. Other employee/new challenge. Then it cost 550 Baht per person which we also agree, probably simply only happy, because something worked. But he wanted to have a colleagues ask. Then they said we need to go after consultation with the manager hold. We asked this now, so that we do not again have to start. We got then again surprisingly a full 'no'. - they were fully booked and wool no visitors. We got the room for sleeping and two beach chairs at the pool in a peace zone for bathing. In this zone remained over our entire stay at least 10 are daily unused. A service for drinks came in one week never past. We spent most of the time outside of the hotel. Eat at the hotel on principle didn't. We are now, as scheduled on koh samui. Here we are now in a hotel (hall samui), where one service finds and experiences. Centara grand Mirage Beach resort once and definitely never again.
At least architecturally the best in Pattaya.
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- October 2013
We had a junior suite on the club Mirage of the hotel Breakfast and special offers in club were included. Wi-fi only 2 days are included.
Guests of the first hour!
- Recommended hotel
- Beach holiday
- March 2013
I read just once again the reviews for this hotel and, as a guest of the first hour (were for opening each year to easter there) now my experience tell you. To the rooms you can actually just positive things to say and in all the years never gave it a reason for appropriate complaints. Of course you can see, that the hotel is used, but you should also be fair and the furnishings in the rooms and in the whole plant see, when it comes to cleanliness or repair work is. A single negative and annually repeating complaint is ... the check-in. I have not once without problems my original room at the right time. If i as the management zero tolerance of a late check-out wish, check-in without delay by 15 hours operation. If really problems must, at least in any way a solution and compensation and not the comment: 'it is now'!' The wireless internet not as service is free for guests as well as of a hotel of this category not worthy. The breakfast has significantly in recent years has deteriorated, especially the service from the staff, but my opinion to the ' ridiculous kind of eastern european guests in the handling of the staff. Gives you the service staff a smile and fit the tone there is rarely reason for complaints. The logistics (cold food or empty plates) were surprisingly better before. The prices for the theme buffets in the evening were more than outrageous for thai standards! As often described here, russian the main language in the hotel, but different guests here usually significantly and positively of the usual all-inclusive tourists from Eastern Europe. The to reserve pool chairs, however, they can just as well as the british or as we german. Here, the hotel was worth more to control, it can't be, that guests in the morning the best to reserve beach chairs, then the whole day an excursion and around 18 hours to the sunset to your seat. If someone in the morning after 2 hours still not at his chair was the towel and personal belongings for example in the towel edition camps, from where the guests your things then pick-up. I have the whole world, and often, as this technology works - of course you need it and attentive staff and a management, behind these ' aufpassern' and the gästediskussionen leads. But overall this hotel is always worth a visit, above all, because the situation from the hustle and bustle of pattaya, but close enough to all the necessary a relaxing vacation guaranteed. No matter, whether on Fiji, Tonga, Hawaii, in the Karibik or in the top hotels of the emirates, if you find something to complain about will create it! Also this year we again for the next year easter and are sure, we will recover.
2 best days of our vacation!
- Recommended hotel
- Proof of booking
- Beach holiday
- March 2013
Super nice corner in Pattaya! Calmly and nevertheless much. We had 2 great days! Surcharge we club room gotten, where one specially in the 12 floor restaurant in the all-inclusive, great for children, super breakfast, lunch soup, afternoon coffee, cakes, in the evening still with parents cocktail and liqueurs, so it is well worth it! And room was great, large clean and very cool design. A few water slides for children and adults there is, pool were also nice, so perfect oasis directly on the beach, dreams already, again to fly.
- Hotel not recommended
- Beach holiday
- January 2013
So we stayed in this hotel have the most expensive and newest hotel as we thought that since nothing can go wrong we were unfortunately strong disappointed. Pool was perfect sea also. Outside top, inside a flop. Room dirty and outdated already after a short time. First room we had to because of blood on the toilet change. 2. room was after three times to deseam on one day always still totally dirty. Schimmelkekse under the bathroom. Mold in the shower dust as far as the eye can see and ants on the 10 floor! Dust on the air conditioner ... and getank. Then we were free better room type assigned. Unfortunately it was the worst room. It hardly came water in the bathtub the shower head came only droplets was immediately clear everywhere verdigris and totally calcified. Chewing gum stuck on balcony. Hair from the last guests in the tub toilet dirty mold in the full bath and on the walls and again ants and fruit flies. The corners in the room dirty and disgusting. Service in general bad english they wanted to do understand main language russian. Unfortunately also very loud due to the russian population. For breakfast there was often the cutlery and places were partly double. Poor security dogs walked in de facilities have the loungers soiled. Everyone had access to the pool and facilities so very unsafe
Information about Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationLocated in North Pattaya, this city hotel stands directly on 230 metres of white sand at Wong Amat Beach. Suvarnabhumi Airport is some 70 km from the accommodation.
- The establishment was built in 2009. The establishment comprises a total of 554 accommodation units. A lobby and a reception are available to guests. Amenities include a safe. Internet access and wireless internet access (for a fee) are available in the public areas. Gastronomic options include a restaurant, a dining area, a breakfast room, a café, a bar and a pub. Guests can visit the supermarket to purchase daily necessities. Guests can buy holiday mementos from the souvenir shop. Shopping facilities are available. The grounds of the establishment feature a playground and an attractive garden. A playroom is also among the amenities at the establishment. Parking facilities available to guests include a garage and a car park (for a fee). Additional services include a childcare service, room service and a laundry. A shuttle service is offered. In addition, a conference room and a business centre are also available.
- Special family rooms are available for families with children. All accommodation units feature air conditioning, a fan and a bathroom. Most rooms additionally feature a balcony or a terrace. Many of the rooms also offer a sea view, adding to the ambience. The carpeted accommodation units feature a double bed, a queen-size bed or a king-size bed. A safe and a minibar also feature. The accommodation units offer a range of amenities, including tea and coffee making equipment. Each accommodation unit offers internet access, a telephone, a TV, a radio, a stereo system, a DVD player and wireless internet access. Guests will also find slippers provided. Each of the bathrooms features a shower, a bath, a hairdryer, bathrobes and tiles. Each accommodation unit includes a bathroom with tiles.
- The establishment offers an outdoor pool and a children's pool. A waterslide provides fun for all ages. The sun loungers and parasols on the sun terrace offer a great place to unwind. There is also a poolside snack bar. For those wishing to enjoy some exercise, tennis, beach volleyball and volleyball are offered onsite. With windsurfing, canoeing, sailing, kayaking, snorkelling and diving, fans of watersports will have plenty to choose from. The establishment also offers sports enthusiasts a wide range of indoor activities, such as a gym, table tennis, pool/billiards and yoga. The establishment offers various spa options, including a spa, a sauna, a beauty salon and anti-aging treatments, or for a fee, a steam bath and massage treatments. An entertainment programme, an entertainment programme for adults, an entertainment programme for children and a kids' club provide guests with recreational options during their free time.
- Various meals and board options are bookable. Guests can choose from breakfast, lunch, dinner, B & B, half board, full board and All-inclusive. Drinks are included for guests.
- All major credit cards, including American Express, VISA, Diners Club and MasterCard, are accepted for payment.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Address::Moo 5 Naklua 277 20150 Pattaya
Phone: +49 6131 62774 14
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Shops in the hotel
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Satellite TV
- Minibar: alcoholic
- Electronic room keys
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Aqua park
- Tennis court
- Spa centre
- Special massages
- Steam room/ turkish bath
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Business travellers
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle bus transfer from the airport: charged
- 24 hour security
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See