We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Very good city hotel
- February 2013
Very good city hotel in a beautiful location the brisbane river, everything is within walking distance. Restaurants and bars are in the immediate proximity. Very friendly staff.
- October 2012
Lovely hotel in a good location, right on the river. You can the city good on foot visit. Well-stocked business lounge. Rooms are clean and spacious. In the all in all a pleasant flair.
Information about Hotel Marriott Brisbane
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationPerfectly positioned overlooking the Brisbane River, the hotel is only walking distance from the central business district and shopping areas. Brisbane Airport is approximately 13 km from the hotel.
- Presenting itself as an epitome of luxury and comfort, the hotel in Brisbane offers spacious accommodation and exceptional comfort for an indulgent stay. The hotel also features multi-functional meeting and banquet spaces. There are 267 guest rooms at this club resort. The premises are air-conditioned, and guests are welcomed into a lobby with a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities and lift access to the upper levels. Furthermore, there is a restaurant at the hotel and guests can take advantage of the hotel's room and laundry services.
- All spacious and stunning guest rooms provide dramatic river and skyline views and a superior level of accommodation to suit both the corporate and leisure traveller. Each room has an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer included. Amenities include a TV, a radio, a minibar and tea and coffee making facilities. An ironing set is provided for added convenience. Air conditioning is also a standard feature in all accommodation.
- Guests can enjoy a few laps in the heated outdoor swimming pool or relax at the health club. This includes a gym, a sauna and a spa which provides spa treatments and hours of blissful distraction.
- Guests can taste delicious contemporary cuisine in the elegant setting of the Petries Brasserie. After a long, tiring day, guests can also chill out with their favourite drink in the dynamic atmosphere of the bar.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment at this hotel.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Valet parking
- Computer connection
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Electronic room keys
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Connecting rooms
- Number of restaurants for non-guests: 1
- Number of restaurant seats altogether: < 100
- Vegetarian dishes
- Dishes for those with allergies
- Gluten free
- Hotel bar
- Number of hotel bars for non-guests: 1
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Spa centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Number of stars/domestic category: 5 Stars
- Gay friendly
- Express check in and check out
- Cash payment
- 24 hour security
- Information desk
- Currency exchange
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Dry cleaning
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See