City Partner Hotel Adria(3 stars)Liebigstrasse 8a 80538 Munchen View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Nice City Hotel in a quiet location
- November 2012
The hired 3-bed room was rather small but fresh and clean! The location nearby nice guesthouses and a few minutes on foot from Munich's old town convince. The hotel you can as very quiet and ideal to spend the night rate. The road is a side street and little traffic, the guests in the house one hardly hears, the building is very good soundproofed. An extra charge for the breakfast (14, -€ p. p.) Was plentiful and nicely decorated. Good-you can also in a cafe nearby good breakfast-but that was was okay, too Very good in addition: for 2 ... Euro you can get a 'residents' -parkplatzkarte rent. Parking there was nearby always to find.
Good value for money
- November 2012
I was for two nights in the city hotel Adria ( business trip). The reception was friendly, fast, professional and the building is clean and tidy. It is located approximately 200 meters from the -train station lehel away in a quiet side street, and no matter where you wanted to go, it is really not far. I was a about to restaurants in the area into your hand pressed. Wifi is available for 5 Euro on the day, breakfast there is an ' express' option ( coffee, Croissant or something like that) for circa 4 Euro, or as a buffet ... for circa 14 Euro, if I remember rightly. As a business package with breakfast buffet and wi-fi booked, you pay for wi-fi and breakfast 16 Euro on the day. I booked, breakfast was okay and tidy with a certain selection of everything, what you from a breakfast buffet expected. As room I a smoker's room requested and got, this was clean and tidy, two doors directed in the separated bathroom ( washbasin, shower) and in the toilet ( toilet & small wash basin). Check out was at 12 o'clock, which I found very pleasant, as I on the day of departure had free and my flight first at 15 o'clock went, and so sleep in could. Altogether a solid middle class hotel, which great value for money offers.
Regular stay because of business
- July 2012
The hotel's location is excellent ( very close to the Englischen Garten, very pleasant environment), as the elevator only between the floors stops, the hotel is very limited disabled, facilities and quality the room hang from the room itself in which one stayed in Altogether the hotel can well be recommended
Information about City Partner Hotel Adria
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThis modern hotel lies only minutes from the famous English Garden, the opera, the Residenz, the 5 Höfen by Theatinerstrasse/ Maffeistrasse and the Maximilian Hofe in Munich's same-named Prachtstrasse. Plenty of restaurants are found directly next to the hotel. Links to the public transport network, shops, bars and pubs as well as nightclubs are all to be found within 2 km of the hotel.
- Built in the 19th century beside a main road, the hotel includes a total of 45 rooms with 5 floors, including 1 suite. The hotel also has a 75 m² garden area. The hotel lobby contains a 24-hour reception, a safe, a currency exchange desk, a cloakroom, lifts and an Internet terminal as well as a breakfast room. Room and laundry services as well as medical assistance complete the services on offer at this hotel.
- The inviting rooms include an en suite bathroom, a hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV and a hi-fi stereo system. A minibar, a double bed, central heating, a hire safe and a sitting area also come as standard. All rooms come with a Mediterranean atmosphere. For optimum working comforts, the rooms also include a large desk as well as WLAN access.
- The nearest golf course is about 2 kilometres from the hotel.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA cards are all accepted as methods of payment.
- This is a smoke free hotel.
- From the airport take either the S1 or the S8 and change at Karlsplatz/Stachus onto the underground lines U4 or U5 and alight at Lehel. From here you are only a few metres from the hotel on Liebigstrasse.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Total number of rooms: < 50
- Non-smoking room
- Business centre
- Business Centre Use: free
- Cash machine on site
- Hotel safe
- Number of lifts: 1
- Central heating
- Car park
- Writing bureau
- Double bed
- Satellite TV
- Minibar: alcoholic
- Coffee and tea
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast buffet
- Packed lunches
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Number of stars/domestic category: 3 Stars
- Early check in
- Late check out
- Express check in and check out
- 24 hour security
- Information desk
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Laundry service
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See