Hotel Mirvana Nature Resort(3 stars)R.G.Farms, Sodakore, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, India 345002 View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
nice hotel with aquamarina garden area
- Recommended hotel
- Other stay
- February 2012
Very nice single bungalows, a garden area grouped. Good equipment in the bungalows. Unfortunately, the housekeeping has a problem. The ran water from the shower directly in the bathroom (no shower curtain). Not in the wet to stand, we used towels on the floor located (were fully moisture-sodden). It is precisely this used, klatschnassen towels presented the staff then dry (and re-use) to beds. Exchange took place only after complaint. Recommendation that's why only conditionally.
Information about Hotel Mirvana Nature Resort
Information from the hotel
Information from the hotel *
- LocationThe resort lies nestled in a verdant oasis, close to Jaisalmer. It is located around 55 km outside of Jaisalmer, on the Jodhpur-Jaisalmer Highway. The nearest railway station can be found in Lathi, roughly 7 km away from the resort. The closest airport is located in Jaisalmer which is approximately 55 km away.
- This air-conditioned resort offers untouched Rajasthani beauty situated amongst desert wilderness and offers the tranquillity of greenery located amidst otherwise harsh desert surroundings. Guests will be greeted in the resort's lobby and can make use of the hotel safe or catch up with current affairs at the newspaper stand. The games room and café offer fun and relaxation. Organic meals, farm fresh dairy and poultry products are served in the resort's restaurant. Additional amenities include conference facilities and Internet access. Room and laundry services are offered and there is a car park for guests with vehicles.
- The resort offers 15 Luxury Royal Shikar Tents and 4 Luxury Cottages, which have been specially designed so that guests can experience Rajasthani comfort and splendour. All the tents have been crafted by hand using natural local materials. The tents are raised up on a marble platform and include all modern amenities. The en suite accommodation also includes a shower and bath, plus a double or king-size bed. A telephone and safe are provided, as is satellite/cable TV. Refreshments come in the form of the accommodation's minibar or tea and coffee making facilities. Individually regulated air conditioning and heating comes as standard in all units. Guests can also relax on the accommodation's balcony.
- Guests can enjoy camel safaris through the dunes with a picnic lunch as well as the opportunity to interact with the members of a vibrant village community. A cooling dip can be enjoyed in the resort's own outdoor swimming pool.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- What the hotel offersEscape from the hustle and bustle of your daily routine and enjoy a delightful stay at Mirvana Nature Resort, which offers the tranquility of greenery within an otherwise harsh desert. Situated in Sodakore just 55 Kilometers from Jaisalmer, Mirvana Nature Resort is a perfect get away from your hectic professional life and you can surely look forward to spending some time here and experience nomadic desert life at its best.
- LocationMirvana Nature Resort is located in Sodakore, which happens to be 55 Km ahead of Pokhran and 55 Km before Jaisalmer, on the Jodhpur-Jaisalmer Highway. The resort is situated about 2 Km from the highway amidst the serene environment of R.G. Farms.
- AccommodationThe Mirvana Nature Resort Hotel in Jaisalmer comprises luxury cottages and tents which are known as the Royal Shikar tents. These tents give you a feel of the traditional Rajasthani life and culture. It is an experience in itself to stay at these lovely tents which are made of local materials which are hand-picked and crafted by the artisans of the local villages. A perfect fusion of tradition and trend can be noticed inside the cottages. Although the exterior of the cottages are designed as ethnic huts with thatched roofs and mud walls the interior of the rooms boast of all the amenities like attached bathrooms with hot and cold running water and special cooling and heating system.
- LeisureThe in-house restaurant at Mirvana Nature Resort Hotel in Jaisalmer promises to serve you some authentic Rajasthani food items. The kinds that you will have are some pure vegetarian dishes which are cooked with local spices along with Continental specials and Chinese delicacies. So have your fill of the Tandoor items which will be cooked before you. The themed dinners include the weekend specials which come straight from the chef's kitty. The healthy organic food items, farm-fresh dairy and poultry products definitely enhance the taste of the items. After the long tiring day come back to the Mirvana Nature Resort Hotel in Jaisalmer and enjoy a relaxing swim in the in-house swimming pool. The cool waters will make your weary muscles relax. After the swim you will find the cup of herbal tea extremely refreshing. A walk through the Amla Orchid can be an enjoyable exercise, not too hectic but right for you. The evening will be extremely busy at the Mirvana Nature Resort Hotel in Jaisalmer as you will be thoroughly entertained by the local artists. This is the best way to have a glimpse of the rich folk culture of Rajasthan. Set out to see some of the marvels of the desert as part of the camel safari.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Computer connection
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Car hire