Hotel review overview
Information about Hotel Mirvana Nature Resort
- What the hotel offersEscape from the hustle and bustle of your daily routine and enjoy a delightful stay at Mirvana Nature Resort, which offers the tranquility of greenery within an otherwise harsh desert. Situated in Sodakore just 55 Kilometers from Jaisalmer, Mirvana Nature Resort is a perfect get away from your hectic professional life and you can surely look forward to spending some time here and experience nomadic desert life at its best.
- LocationMirvana Nature Resort is located in Sodakore, which happens to be 55 Km ahead of Pokhran and 55 Km before Jaisalmer, on the Jodhpur-Jaisalmer Highway. The resort is situated about 2 Km from the highway amidst the serene environment of R.G. Farms.
- AccommodationThe Mirvana Nature Resort Hotel in Jaisalmer comprises luxury cottages and tents which are known as the Royal Shikar tents. These tents give you a feel of the traditional Rajasthani life and culture. It is an experience in itself to stay at these lovely tents which are made of local materials which are hand-picked and crafted by the artisans of the local villages. A perfect fusion of tradition and trend can be noticed inside the cottages. Although the exterior of the cottages are designed as ethnic huts with thatched roofs and mud walls the interior of the rooms boast of all the amenities like attached bathrooms with hot and cold running water and special cooling and heating system.
- LeisureThe in-house restaurant at Mirvana Nature Resort Hotel in Jaisalmer promises to serve you some authentic Rajasthani food items. The kinds that you will have are some pure vegetarian dishes which are cooked with local spices along with Continental specials and Chinese delicacies. So have your fill of the Tandoor items which will be cooked before you. The themed dinners include the weekend specials which come straight from the chef's kitty. The healthy organic food items, farm-fresh dairy and poultry products definitely enhance the taste of the items. After the long tiring day come back to the Mirvana Nature Resort Hotel in Jaisalmer and enjoy a relaxing swim in the in-house swimming pool. The cool waters will make your weary muscles relax. After the swim you will find the cup of herbal tea extremely refreshing. A walk through the Amla Orchid can be an enjoyable exercise, not too hectic but right for you. The evening will be extremely busy at the Mirvana Nature Resort Hotel in Jaisalmer as you will be thoroughly entertained by the local artists. This is the best way to have a glimpse of the rich folk culture of Rajasthan. Set out to see some of the marvels of the desert as part of the camel safari.
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- Car hire