Campanile Hotel Liverpool(2.5 stars)Chaloner St, Queens Dock L3 4AJ Liverpool View on map
We are searching for the best available offers...
Hotel review overview
Information about Campanile Hotel Liverpool
Hotel description *
- LocationThis comfortable hotel is located close to the historical Albert Docks. The lively town centre with its scores of shopping and entertainment venues and tourist attractions is within a few minutes' walk of the hotel.
- Built in 1990, this tourist hotel comprises a total of 100 rooms spread over 2 floors. Amenities include a stylish lobby with a 24-hour reception desk, a pub-style bar and a bistro restaurant. Business guests may make use of the conference room and public Internet terminal. In addition, there is a hotel laundry service available to guests. Parking facilities can be found outside of the hotel.
- The comfortable, functional rooms come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a telephone, a radio and central heating.
- A full English Breakfast served each morning. At lunchtime guests can enjoy fresh sandwiches on baguette bread and at dinner there are daily specials, not forgetting the generous hors d'œuvre and dessert buffet.
- American Express, MasterCard and VISA are all accepted methods of payment in this hotel.
- From the M62, follow the brown signs for the Albert dock and the hotel is just a bit further down on the same side, next to a casino.
* Neither HolidayCheck nor the provider assumes liability for the accuracy and completeness of the content displayed above. Please take note of the hotel description of the respective operator and bear in mind that the services included in an offer may differ from the catalog description presented here. We are obliged to offer solely those services available at the time of booking as shown on the booking form. © 2013 Giata
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business centre
- Hotel safe
- Central heating
- Free parking
- Car park
- Satellite TV
- Wake up call/Alarm clock
- Hotel bar
A choice of sports
- Fitness centre
Other hotel information
- 24 hour reception
- Pets allowed
- Children welcome
- All public and private areas are no smoking zones
- Free Wifi access included
Nearby - Hotels and Things to do
- Things to do & See